01-14-2007, 04:46 PM
plus Im buying a f*ckin gun and a nice alarm

wow your coolWOW your A Fag

RandomHero
01-14-2007, 09:04 PM
nice come back wannabe

OneSlowCRX
01-15-2007, 07:26 AM
Thank You now go Play with your slow non turbo DSM like a good boy....

TbTalon94
01-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Thank You now go Play with your slow non turbo DSM like a good boy....

This comming from a 14-16sec honda?

plus he doesn't have that car anymore. Look at his Sig.

RandomHero
01-15-2007, 03:08 PM
OH SNAP!

Drifte
01-15-2007, 03:27 PM
you talk shit to one of mine...

i dont expect better than 14's outa your ebay rigged ride. how do you like those apples.

OneSlowCRX
01-15-2007, 04:43 PM
To Bad I Dont Have Ebay Parts on my Car sry you must be confused with your car........

OneSlowCRX
01-15-2007, 04:48 PM
[quote="OneSlowCRX";p="119268":08c85]Thank You now go Play with your slow non turbo DSM like a good boy....

This comming from a 14-16sec honda?

plus he doesn't have that car anymore. Look at his Sig.[/quote:08c85]

Trevor My Car was in the low 14s last year on a d15b2 non vtec with with a 50shot of n2o...So go on talk shit call BS IDK.....This year is a new motor new set-up think its gonna be alitle faster then 14s

OneSlowCRX
01-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Anyway So how bout we get back on topic

Drifte
01-15-2007, 04:57 PM
considering ive been around turbo hondas for a little while now. i have a little room to talk and have a few things to say before were abck on topic.

your d15b2 was lucky to survive the 50shot, and yes it would be quick as hell with it. 14.3 with d15b2, maybe prove it. im saying your d15 with n20 will run better times than your turbo setup.

OneSlowCRX
01-15-2007, 06:01 PM
how is it lucky to survive a 50 shot?? You can run a 75 shot all day long I even made like a few runs on a 100shot......My engine was lucky to survive the 100shot not the 50shot. I Had a nitrous back fire with the 100shot and it blew my injectors apart and chiped a valve and it didnt blow my motor it still ran just fine after changing injectors.

warchild145
01-15-2007, 06:59 PM
oh snap, low 14's, daaaammn that shot of NAWS must of been a real boost in power :roll:

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Brent (OneSlowCrx) you are a fucking tool! You have NO room to talk shit about anyones car with your busted ass CRX that was painted with a brush, i mean you can actually see the brush strokes. Your CRX is GUTTED and you beat me by 1/2 a car in my bone stock 4 door '95 blazer, with a full tank of gas, that was WAY over due for a tune up, had 80% of a 383 in the back, and i was in overdrive.
(yeah i was hangin out with some friends and he showed up talkin about his CRX i thought i would inform him that his car is a pile of shit, he got mad and said "i guarantee i can beat that pile of shit you call a blazer any day!" i was bored so decided what the hell.)

you gonna get a gun? hope the hell you can shoot better than you can drive! that was a half way decent integra you had, took you what 3 days to wrap it around a tree?

RandomHero
01-15-2007, 10:07 PM
you gonna get a gun? hope the hell you can shoot better than you can drive! that was a half way decent integra you had, took you what 3 days to wrap it around a tree?

OH HO HO HO SNAP!!! FTW

OneSlowCRX
01-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Brent (OneSlowCrx) you are a f*cking tool! You have NO room to talk sh*t about anyones car with your busted a$$ CRX that was painted with a brush, i mean you can actually see the brush strokes. Your CRX is GUTTED and you beat me by 1/2 a car in my bone stock 4 door '95 blazer, with a full tank of gas, that was WAY over due for a tune up, had 80% of a 383 in the back, and i was in overdrive.
(yeah i was hangin out with some friends and he showed up talkin about his CRX i thought i would inform him that his car is a pile of sh*t, he got mad and said "i guarantee i can beat that pile of sh*t you call a blazer any day!" i was bored so decided what the hell.)

K um one there was no spray in the car two every one seen me let off after I got two cars on your ass and 3 its spray paint get it right bitch and you are full of shit Inever showed up talking my car up u n=begged my to waste my gas on you for a race and I said no countless times I finnally said yes and I didnt even half to go all out on your junk.......As for the integra um what the fuck are you talking a bout I had that car for like 4 months I lent it to a friend who slid it in to a tree get your story right Duch. Thats all I have to say Keith now lets get back to the subject on hand.

ps i know my cars a POS and its slow never said other wise

sLoWnStEaDy
01-16-2007, 03:52 PM
K um one there was no spray in the car two every one seen me let off after I got two cars on your a$$ and 3 its spray paint get it right b*tch and you are full of sh*t Inever showed up talking my car up u n=begged my to waste my gas on you for a race and I said no countless times I finnally said yes and I didnt even half to go all out on your junk.......As for the integra um what the f*ck are you talking a bout I had that car for like 4 months I lent it to a friend who slid it in to a tree get your story right Duch. Thats all I have to say Keith now lets get back to the subject on hand.

ps i know my cars a POS and its slow never said other wise

my last post in this thread so i dont contribute to the cluttering too much.

So where you making that all up as you went, ot did you have to think abou tit first? you beat me buy 1/2 of a car. i prolly had 2000+ pounds on your car not including the gas and motor in the back. Last i checked spray paint didnt leave brush strokes. Keep talkin you'll get your ass beat. Didnt you learn form last time? you know when you came at me with a tire iron, i stepped up then you got in that pile of shit and ran away, i found you and SURPRISE you jumped in that pile again and took off. I just cant decide which is a bigger PILE OF SHIT... YOU or YOUR CAR!
oh and about the blazer... ITS A BLAZER, didnt buy it to go fast thats what i have my other toys for, and i begged you to race? i was hanging out with my friends, you know those things you dont have, you rolled in and thought you where the shit which is why everyone there wanted you to leave, i just happened to be the one to step up and say something to you fat ass.

Fat_Turtle_Racer
01-16-2007, 03:58 PM
HA i remember that day keith. you had him runnin like a lil bitch with his tail between his legs!
if keith didnt have the stuff in back he woul have beat you you didnt have any interior and your car is a 5-speed but you barely beeat him. plus you are the one who wanted to race him he said that your car was a POS and you said atleast i could be that shitty blazer. You ran form him and you had a weapon you are the bigest pussy i ever seen. The rims on his blazer is probably worth more than your whole car.

OneSlowCRX
01-16-2007, 07:13 PM
u and turtle are fags u act like thayt cause your daddy didnt tell you he loved you grow the fuck up and get over it its your dad your mad at not me.... now how bout we act our age and get back on topic

RandomHero
01-16-2007, 08:34 PM
haha no topic no more just a bitch bash on crx fag boy!!!

allgo
01-16-2007, 08:38 PM
That didn t work sorry guys

RandomHero
01-16-2007, 08:58 PM
huh? what didnt work?

allgo
01-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I was trying to do something and I cant because I am a retard when it comes to the computer, since I cant delete it I just tryed to fix it.

DustinsDuster
01-21-2007, 06:27 PM
for those of you just joining us, allow me to recap everything:

1 - i dont like you
2 - i dont like you either
1-well im better than you
2 - no, im better than you
3 - your car is slow
(insert mindless shit talk here)

thats about it

OneSlowCRX
01-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Y is this Shit still goin on I thought it was over with u guys need to GROW THE FUCK UP

Luminatorz34
01-21-2007, 08:04 PM
um look whose saying "grow the fuck up" haha your still a fat fucking fudge packing faggot. so yeah. haha thats all i need to say. i still think it was funny seeing your fat ass at the bbq. oh hey man, look at my honda. its sooo cool. i ran a 15.3 at cedar falls. oh man this thing is sooo cool . hahahahha

DustinsDuster
01-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Y is this Shit still goin on I thought it was over with u guys need to GROW THE FUCK UP

i wasnt trying to give you crap or single you out, i was pretty much poking fun at the whole situation. it all just seems kindof rediculous to me...

OneSlowCRX
01-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Me too.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-22-2007, 11:05 AM
because you the fat fag everyone hates and is ripping on. If it where someone besides you, youd be talkin shit. better hurry and get that pile of shit out of mikes garage, i heard you had 24 hours before he removed it with a back ho...

black88gt
01-22-2007, 11:58 AM
just curious; are there any other crxs in this "EF Squad?"

Luminatorz34
01-22-2007, 02:11 PM
i doubt it. i think hes the presdient of that club. u dont know the definitin? Exreme Fag club. hahahaha