PDA

View Full Version : Street psi-truth hurts

90 notch
01-15-2007, 03:52 PM
I just got off street psi and george or one of his boy's changed my signature.So much for freedom of speech,george truth hurts don't it!Steve o (msca).

allgo
01-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Thats not the first time!! They cant handle the heat so they delete!!!

Drifte
01-15-2007, 04:58 PM
site probably wont last to long. dont visit, they dont get hits, they dont get advertisement. therefore its only coming outa their pocket(those deep ones you hear about a lot).

no hard feelings here guys, but that site was doomed from creation.

snickerlicker
01-15-2007, 05:13 PM
True dat

StreetSweeper
01-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey i got somthing for ya.. Stay the FUCK off the site... If you guys said half the shit you say on streetpsi you would have a different outcome, whats funny is we don't want you guys there anyway so stay off.. If you can't do it on your own, i can fix it for you.

OldSkoolRCR
01-15-2007, 07:57 PM

Run your mouth on any other site, like you do ours and see what happens...But I got your heat over here bitch come get it ALLSLO EGO :butthead: ...Pay your bets welcher....Got some kleenex for your tears though...maybee you should call Lint and tell him :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
01-15-2007, 07:59 PM
I just got off street psi and george or one of his boy's changed my signature.So much for freedom of speech,george truth hurts don't it!Steve o (msca).

Ya right...

StreetSweeper
01-15-2007, 07:59 PM
site probably wont last to long. dont visit, they dont get hits, they dont get advertisement. therefore its only coming outa their pocket(those deep ones you hear about a lot).

no hard feelings here guys, but that site was doomed from creation.

StreetPSI is not a Anything like CR underground, IT is not ment to be a place for anyone and everyone to gather talk info about cars. It is intended to be a TEAM SITE, StreetPSI, tuning and racing. And some local racing that THEY are involved in.. So doomed from the start, we don't need MDCA members! Nor do we want them.

StreetSweeper
01-15-2007, 08:05 PM
MAYBE THE BIG BAD M.S.C.A SHOULD GET THER OWN FUCKEN WEBSITE, INSTEAD OF RIDING ON THE SHIRT TAILS OF EVERYONE ELSES.... OOOPS I ALLMOST FORGOT, YOU GUYS TRYED AND COULDNT DO IT. :Hangman:

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
WOW... you guys are seriously like a bunch of middle school chicks! always talkin shit to eachother about this and that and ripping on each other about stupid shit. i dont know any of the "back story" behind the bad blood, all i know is this site would be much better if people could read a thread without having to read 3 pages of you fuckers bitchin back and fourth!

StreetSweeper
01-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Get's old don't it.. they might as well learn to shut the fuck up, if they don't start we don't start, and WE DON'T back down.

Plain and simple..

GET YOUR OWN FUCKING SITE, STAY OFF OURS AND STOP RIDING SHIRT TAILS..

Ricky
01-16-2007, 12:03 AM
good god peoples

Rollin on Dubs
01-16-2007, 02:21 AM
I HATE ALL OF YOU!

OldSkoolRCR
01-16-2007, 05:39 AM

Atleast we dont welch out on our bets...after thinking were Mr. Smart guys... way to go ALLSLO...

Drifte
01-16-2007, 12:48 PM
LOUD VOICES

SaNdMaNsSi
01-16-2007, 01:24 PM
I think there should be a spelling and grammar requirement to post on any site.

OldSkoolRCR
01-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Hey Steve'O I was wondering if you remeber what it was changed to? :butthead:

logans dad
01-16-2007, 04:26 PM
ok

allgo
01-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Vic quit editing your post!!lol

logans dad
01-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Did you see my post Joe? I figured if Georgie or Ed seen it they would cry.

Did you think I hit the nail on the head with what I said lol?

allgo
01-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah I seen it, then it was gone whats up??

logans dad
01-17-2007, 04:49 PM
I didnt want the truth to be known lol. Every one should know that when we go street racing "they" always ruin a good night for all of us. Like the last night we were all out. It was fun then the yelling started and we know who started it.

Oh, I need to let Ed know I told Trent to fix my wire cluster fuck lol.
Easier to pay to have it done lol.

twistnmetal
01-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Vic, George has helped you out a lot with puttin your car together! Why are you turnin your back on him? M.S.C.A You do need to get your own site and talk all the shit you want on their instead of doing it on STREETPSI and then coming over here and talking about it! (Grow Up) also that way people on here wont have to read about it and bitch about you guys fighting! Plain and simple just get your own site!

allgo
01-17-2007, 05:53 PM
We do have are own section on here that Zack has been so kind to put on here!! But thanks for the advice about getting our own site.

OldSkoolRCR
01-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Well Vic...Let me put it to ya this way...if you dont like it stay home...and if ya got some thing to say, I am telling you the same way I told ALLSLO...be a man and bring your pussy ass's over and we can discuess it...Dont hide behind your comp. Just pick up you other half ALLSLO and drive on over...and well see how it all turns out, I am to the point with things where I dont give a shit anymore...But better yet why dont you be a man of your word and stay the hell of the sites...So come back with your pussy comment cause I dont care...Just like the last time we where out and the shit started I said what I had to say in person to the people I had to say it to...unlike you guys...I say it on here and in person...hope Trent fixes your car up great for ya...Have a wonderfull night :bigthumb:

OldSkoolRCR
01-17-2007, 06:07 PM
We do have are own section on here that Zack has been so kind to put on here!! But thanks for the advice about getting our own site.

Whats funny is 90% of the MSCA members are 30+yrs old...all working with good jobs etc..They brag about there cars...they sport there shirts and jackets,stickers...they group up at races etc...But instead of getting togather putting up a little bit of money between them and getting there own site...they rely on a 20 yr old guy making what $10 hr...to support a site for there shit talking...They had a site once it lasted less than a yr...because the adults could not see eye to eye... :biggrin:

allgo
01-17-2007, 06:28 PM
God you never shut up do you!!! Worry about street psi site and paying your own bills.

OldSkoolRCR
01-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Maybee you should pay your BETS you welching piece of shit...Kiss my :butthead:

allgo
01-17-2007, 07:07 PM
When did I bet you? Did you think I was serious when I said I would come over and hang out?? Man I didnt think you where that dumb. I ll tell you what Ill bet you that 50 on the race between me and George, and if he wins you get $100 and when I win youll just owe me $50. If you really need the money I ll take some cans back in my garage and send you a money order. Is the gopher business that slow for you at work???

Ricky
01-17-2007, 07:10 PM
I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE ALL YELLING ABOUT.

OldSkoolRCR
01-17-2007, 07:43 PM
When did I bet you? Did you think I was serious when I said I would come over and hang out?? Man I didnt think you where that dumb. I ll tell you what Ill bet you that 50 on the race between me and George, and if he wins you get $100 and when I win youll just owe me $50. If you really need the money I ll take some cans back in my garage and send you a money order. Is the gopher business that slow for you at work???

Nice comeback for a pathetic looser...could care less about the money its the principle...Looks like your sub toaster is still working huh dumb fuck...thats a quality gopher at work...saved your stupid ass a bundle, it all pays me the same...but thats the typical Allgo I have come to learn about...only cares about himself...well add that $ 50 to the race between you and I remeber BIG MOUTH...get you junk tuned cause your gonna need it..and whats funny is you know better...Funny how you pull this shit a while back about me...turns out you have a few skeletons in the closet also Huh...but hay could be all BS also...whay do I know....Later Pussy...oh and next time your standing 20' behind me, why dont you talk some of your interenet BS then. Expect the Unexpected.

allgo
01-17-2007, 07:45 PM
20 feet behind you when was that??? You could say what ever you want about me on the net ed I have nothing to hide trust me!! flame away go ahead cause you dont have shit!!!

OldSkoolRCR
01-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Today moron...thats when dont play dumb...I was at Entrees and seen you come out, and then come out again and get in your vehical and leave...But I will be there tomarrow come on over, you wont be on your property... I am not flaming shit just heard your were not the MR. perfect you claim, years back...but oh well no biggie. See ya tomarrow.

allgo
01-17-2007, 07:54 PM
So let me get this straight You seen me and I didnt see you but the tough guy you are didnt say anything to me? I didnt see you trust me I dont care where you are tom. but I want you to flame away on me cause I know you dont have shit cause I am not mr perfect but I havent been in the papers EVER!!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
01-17-2007, 07:59 PM
I never said one word about the papers...NEVER...And since you talk all this shit to me on here I figured you would have something say to my face. I personally think your a puke and could care less about saying one word to you...But eventually well have words and see where it goes...

StreetSweeper
01-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Don't worry about Vic marc.. Little does he know, there just might be a louisvill with his name on it somewhere around here!

StreetSweeper
01-17-2007, 09:05 PM
So now me and AllSlo are racing? News to me. Your going to be waiting awhile since i am sending my tranny out to Shep, and there is a 3 month waiting list!

logans dad
01-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Don't worry about Vic marc.. Little does he know, there just might be a louisvill with his name on it somewhere around here!

You turn 18 and think your just the baddest thing. Baseball bats will get you in prison.

warchild145
01-17-2007, 09:41 PM
heck everyone that turns 18 thinks that. Whats new?

OldSkoolRCR
01-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Well I am not looking forward to turning 50ish like Vic...cause then you just turn into an idiot...

StreetSweeper
01-18-2007, 09:55 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="119496":79d68]Don't worry about Vic marc.. Little does he know, there just might be a louisvill with his name on it somewhere around here!

You turn 18 and think your just the baddest thing. Baseball bats will get you in prison.[/quote:79d68]

No no no Vic you have it all wrong.. I have had this same attitude since i was 7, if you dont like it, kiss my ass! And i never said it was mine, I just happen to live at a house that has one in it, and ill tell you this, its not mine!

ZacFields
01-18-2007, 11:35 AM
George not to sound mean, but I think you're as harmless as a little kitten. You talk the talk, and when it comes to racing you walk the walk... but I could never see you hitting anyone.

You should stick to what you do best, which is driving a car down the 1/4 mile. You start physically threatening people and then it just makes you look like thug...and anyone that knows you knows that's not who you are.

Plus I'd hate to read in the newspaper about somebody getting in a fight and being taken to jail over an internet argument on a Cedar Rapids car forum.

You're better than that George. Come on now. This can all be settled at the track and you all know this.

Zac

OneSlowCRX
01-18-2007, 01:20 PM
No no no Vic you have it all wrong.. I have had this same attitude since i was 7, if you dont like it, kiss my ass! And i never said it was mine, I just happen to live at a house that has one in it, and ill tell you this, its not mine!

Ya I have known George that Long he has Had the same attitude since he was 7 I can back him up on that
~Brent

StreetSweeper
01-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Yea i feel ya guys, But i was in know means talking about myself.. I am just simply tired of all the fucking drama, Allgo is allways going to have a 10 mile ego, Stevo's mouth is allways going to write checks his ass cant cash! and Vic will allways be a VERY SLOW LEARNER! Im sick of it, i allways am trying some how some way to help the next person, anyone who realy knows me Like VIC for example knows i just try to help. Thants Ok though, what comes around goes around i guess, but this summer i want No problems at all, i wanna go out enjoy my car run some sick ass DSM Times! And move on off to college in the fall, and 2 years from then ill be back!

logans dad
01-18-2007, 04:37 PM
I hope college goes good for you George. Believe it or not I mean that.

Isn't 50 considered a senior citizen, I'm going to go out with the wife to eat and see if I get my discount.

Scott
01-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah I remember giving georgie some good old fashion ASS WHOOPIN'S!!! back when we used to drag race RC cars, shit talkin's always been a part of it..LOL that was some fun times. but when stuff gets personal like that little puke "10.5 is the way to be" talks shit, all i gotta say is he is lucky I didnt know where he lives..but anyway yeah thats just the way any type of racing goes if you take it seriously especially around people like George, Ed, Me, Steve-o, all-go the list goes on and on. Its not gonna go away, and if you dont like it then dont read it, and if you dont wanna argue then dont get involved. Its as simple as that..

StreetSweeper
01-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Scotty,

I got a lill O'Donell in the basement, For the right price i can fire up the RC10 GT and we can get down. :supz:

Scott
01-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Thats aight I got a little 45% sitting out in the garage combined with a little of THIS!!http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/rc_n2o.htm Your rc10 is gonna need 5 1/10th scale car lengths to come close

OldSkoolRCR
01-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Oh boy...here we go...from drag cars to RC cars... :prayer:

StreetSweeper
01-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Thats aight I got a little 45% sitting out in the garage combined with a little of THIS!!http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/rc_n2o.htm Your rc10 is gonna need 5 1/10th scale car lengths to come close

thats fuckin sweet. makes me wanna go out to hobby town, pick me up a HPI RS4 2 speed, and build the fuck out of it and try that shit out.

tractioncontrol
01-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I got a rs4 2 2 speed for you george.

OldSkoolRCR
01-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Hobby Town...OUT OF BUSSINESS

logans dad
01-18-2007, 08:18 PM
I need to post a minute of my RC days, Im one that helped talk storm steel into building his track.

twistnmetal
01-18-2007, 10:02 PM
What the fuck is up with the baseball bat? Vic I dont think I'm the baddest thing and 18 was 2 years ago! just wanna know why you make the comments you do about george when he helped you with your car and other things.

logans dad
01-19-2007, 01:55 AM
What the fuck is up with the baseball bat? Vic I dont think I'm the baddest thing and 18 was 2 years ago! just wanna know why you make the comments you do about george when he helped you with your car and other things.

Read the post, Do you even know what a Louisville or how ever you spell it is. Also Ive never said a bad thing to you so I wouldn't get involved. I wasn't talking about you with the 18 year old comment either.

As far as the comments I make. I think all started with George getting pissed I didn't want Jesse to tune my car anymore. He made some comments about it not being fast unless Jesse tuned and it went from there.

twistnmetal
01-19-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm wasnt trying to start anything with you either and I dont want to be on your bad side. Just wanted to clear things up is all!

logans dad
01-19-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm wasnt trying to start anything with you either and I dont want to be on your bad side. Just wanted to clear things up is all!

I understand where your coming from, I hope you remember what I told you about your car when you where here also. It will happen, it just takes some longer to get it done. I should of just let it go with George but he would post then I would and it just kept going back and forth then got out of hand. Thats life and I have to live with it.

I didnt think you where trying to start things with me either. I know you dont understand why I let it go so far and sometimes I dont myself. Yes, It got way out of hand.

DustinsDuster
01-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Hobby Town...OUT OF BUSSINESS

on a completely different tangent; didnt Al used to work out there or somethin?

Scott
01-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah me and Al used to work there, I was there alomst 5 years through high school and stuff, talk about a fun job!! Al managed the store for about 5 years I believe..