PDA

View Full Version : THEIVES HIT TWISTEN METALS CAR!

StreetSweeper
01-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Somone broke into marcs eclipse and stole his brand new SAFC-2. If anyone see's or hears anything PM me here or on STREETPSI.NET.

IF THE FUCK HEAD IS READING THIS. WHEN WE CETCH YOU I PROMISE YOU WILL BE HOSPITALIZED! :Hangman:

dustin_crxsi
01-11-2007, 03:22 PM
wow, did they take the wires also?

RandomHero
01-11-2007, 07:23 PM
George, he live in or over by Fairfax right? Thats not cool at all.

Drifte
01-11-2007, 07:59 PM
i'd aim to catch him

cetch, is that like the bionic seahorse? i cant keep up with kids these days.

StreetSweeper
01-11-2007, 08:23 PM
George, he live in or over by Fairfax right? Thats not cool at all.

yes his dads house is in the newest Development in fairfax, that car sat out side, he just left for Arizona for 1 terem of school and then he is comming back.. Sure is funny 1 week after he leaves this shit happens.. Oh well im sure someone will have this in there car in the spring..

Somone just might get there shit running lean!

PAYBACKS A BITCH!

TbTalon94
01-12-2007, 07:40 AM
If they stole it right after he left, they probably know him and knew he was leaving. I'd re-think who he thought were "friends". Shit happens all the time.

DragonUSMC
01-12-2007, 11:08 AM
OMG this is fuking nutz?! what the hell is going on up there?!?!!!

boxmakingman
01-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Then we went to the mall to buy shotguns.....both of us walk in wearing black hoodies, hoods up...totally shady...

Alex- "I need a large shotgun and a ton of buckshot....give me that big flat black one right there."

Guy @ Counter: "UMMMM, what to you need this for?"

Alex- "Fucking theft deterrent....I have a sweet racecar."

Needless to say, he wouldn't sell us the gun.

allgo
01-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Somone broke into marcs eclipse and stole his brand new SAFC-2. If anyone see's or hears anything PM me here or on STREETPSI.NET.

IF THE f*ck HEAD IS READING THIS. WHEN WE CETCH YOU I PROMISE YOU WILL BE HOSPITALIZED! :Hangman:

Is that like when you said you where going to bloody stevos face next time you saw him?? take it to the bank!! You must have forgotten to do that out at the races.

StreetSweeper
01-12-2007, 02:38 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="119024":28d8c]Somone broke into marcs eclipse and stole his brand new SAFC-2. If anyone see's or hears anything PM me here or on STREETPSI.NET.

IF THE f*ck HEAD IS READING THIS. WHEN WE CETCH YOU I PROMISE YOU WILL BE HOSPITALIZED! :Hangman:

Is that like when you said you where going to bloody stevos face next time you saw him?? take it to the bank!! You must have forgotten to do that out at the races.[/quote:28d8c]

Any time your boy is feeling frogy.. Tell him to leap..

Not don't ruin a perfectly good thread! :toimonster:

allgo
01-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Its to late you already have!!!

snickerlicker
01-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Sounds like thats a check that bounced at the bank!! All joking aside though, its total bullshit when people rip off other peoples property. Hope they catch em.

RandomHero
01-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Fairfax there is not alot of thefts that I know of that go on, plus they obviously knew he was leaving. he was probably pinpointed. Probably someone you know, not just a random person.

OneSlowCRX
01-14-2007, 01:51 PM
My Advise start ingraving your shit I am so if my shit comes up missing I know its mine if I see it plus Im buying a fuckin gun and a nice alarm

~Brent

Ashley
01-15-2007, 11:45 PM
ok honestly.. be quiet. :)

that sucks about everyones car getting broken into, thats why i <3 my neighborhood of elderly people and plus no one really knows where we live. haha.

DustinsDuster
01-16-2007, 06:03 AM
ok honestly.. be quiet. :)

that sucks about everyones car getting broken into, thats why i <3 my neighborhood of elderly people and plus no one really knows where we live. haha.

i agree. i just dont see the reason for so much shit talk in this thread...

Drifte
01-16-2007, 01:02 PM
im an overprotective jew. na im not really jewish. i like my car cuz no one would even think to break into it. we need a fence around minnisota and iowa to keep the rest out. maybe dip into missouri a little.

RandomHero
01-16-2007, 03:10 PM
and plus no one really knows where we live. haha.

I DO!! you and Zac have a very nice place. Im jelious.

Ashley
01-16-2007, 03:12 PM
well, yeah, you and colton and matt strother.. maybe eric? plus my family. and thats about the only people who know where we live.. haha. so if someone broke into our cars, we'd have a pretty good idea of who did it ;)

and thanks, i like it a lot. the bad thing is cleaning all the time.. boooo.

Ashley
01-16-2007, 04:08 PM
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE CARS GETTING BROKEN INTO.

it's not that hard to understand.

contribute, or start a new thread in the trash.

Ricky
01-16-2007, 04:54 PM
well, yeah, you and colton and matt strother.. maybe eric? plus my family. and thats about the only people who know where we live.. haha. so if someone broke into our cars, we'd have a pretty good idea of who did it ;)

and thanks, i like it a lot. the bad thing is cleaning all the time.. boooo.

yeah i knows were you be. i was there watching family guy with zac and stro once

Ashley
01-16-2007, 08:02 PM
ALL SHIT TALKING POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED :)

If you feel like you need to keep talking shit... please refer to the "stupid people talking smack" thread now located in the trash.

warchild145
01-16-2007, 08:14 PM
ok stupid question time.

Whats a SAFC-2?

Ashley
01-16-2007, 08:17 PM
super air flow converter

for fuel control or something like that, idk.

but i think thats right :)

StreetSweeper
01-16-2007, 08:29 PM
super air flow converter

for fuel control or something like that, idk.

but i think thats right :)

Ashley hit it right on the hog!

It is a wee wee pigy back tuning computer, used in DSM'S, hondas ETC for giving,taking fuel ETC.. Basically it's just a tuning tool for begginer level and lightly to mieldly modded cars.