PDA

View Full Version : New wheels in my garage

rysbrnr
01-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Saw this at menards, it was a pretty good deal for what I've seen. It's a KARCHER gas powered pressure washer. It's not the baddest washer on the market but probably one of the cheapest gas powered ones out there with a good reputation. On sale for only $179. Most gas power washers are are $250 or more. At Wal-Mart they have KARCHER electric pressure washers that cost more than this one but they're only 1500psi. Mine is 2000psi and has a better spray wand than the electric ones, plus it was cheaper at sale cost. Both Menards here in town were sold out right away so I went to Marshalltown to get this one and visited some relatives there too. There's one left in Marshalltown and 2 left in Des Moines.

It's good for keeping floors clean and degreased. Every once in a while I wash the siding on the house to keep moss and mold off the north side. Pressure washers work great for cleaning your driveway too when you have the appropriate cleaning chemicals. Consider washing your car at the Handimart car wash for $5 a pop, $179 isn't that bad to have your own.

P.S. I'll still hand-wash/dry the cars when it's warmer and when I have time.

Luminatorz34
01-08-2007, 07:54 PM
aww its a cute lil booger. yeah i love pressure washers. i use the pressure washer, and then hook up the solution hose to car wash solution hig pressure spray the whole car. basically get all the tough crap off. then hand wash, cuz no matter how hard you try with a pressure washer there still a fim of dirt on a car. so i hand wash. then high pressure rinse. talk about a clean car.. those things do wonders...btw i have a k'archer p.w too no problems with it at all

Drifte
01-10-2007, 10:03 AM
little brner trying to fire it up.ive heard bad things about electric pressure washers anyway.