PDA

View Full Version : tint

April
01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
i need my windows tinted.......

i have no clue about it what so ever....

where is the best place to go?

Stutz
01-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Auto Toyz
http://www.autoyz.com/

Luminatorz34
01-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Precision tint in cedar rapids. basically in jc's shop Chrome City. they did an awesome job tinting my camaro. no bubbles rips streaks at all. for a really good price too. even had problems with the tint getting cut on a piece inside my door, and they fixed it for free

SaNdMaNsSi
01-03-2007, 07:53 PM
I second that....take it to JC's place.

Ashley
01-03-2007, 11:12 PM
i second tricky in saying Auto Toyz.. their shop is actually nice (like.. you dont feel dirty when you walk in), and the guys there are amazing. super nice and always willing to kinda go the extra mile or w/e.

ZacFields
01-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Precision Tint or Auto Toyz would both work very nice.

I got my windows tinted at Precision Tint and they did an amazing job. I'd never tell people not to go there.

Ash is right about Auto Toyz as well. They have an amazing shop. Last time I was there they had a completely decked out Chrysler 300m on display inside their store where all the stereo stuff is. It's definitely a one-of-a-kind around here and I know for a fact they do good work.

But if you're looking to stay in CR then Precision is most definitely the place to go.

Zac

Drifte
01-04-2007, 01:49 PM
i heard the owner and best tint installer sold it to another installer and has moved away....

random bit o info

April
01-04-2007, 11:03 PM
yeah i def wanna stay in CR.....thanks for the help guys!

werid thing is....my bf is like really really good friends with JC and never said anything about it before.......hmmm

DustinsDuster
01-12-2007, 03:48 PM
yeah i def wanna stay in CR.....thanks for the help guys!

werid thing is....my bf is like really really good friends with JC and never said anything about it before.......hmmm

are you still dating Jake?