PDA

View Full Version : New Wicked Wagon roll-cage pics!

snickerlicker
12-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Backyard welding at its best!!! Damn He's good

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/DSC00242.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/DSC00243.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/DSC00244.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/DSC00241.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/DSC00246.jpg

allgo
12-30-2006, 01:29 PM
God it sucks to be wrong about his welding skills doesnt Ed!!

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Cage looks nice...never once said anything about CHRIS'S skills, I always said being the fabricator he is he should do a nice cage.

Oh...UlterAllgo...sucks thinking your shits fast and finding out your WRONG again.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

allgo
12-30-2006, 02:34 PM
YOU CALLED HIM A BACKYARD WELDER DONT LIE!!!!!

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 02:38 PM

Better to be a back yard welder then a back yard bitch like you.. what you going to come back with on this.. Do you wanna come over and compare welding skills to mine? BRING IT..

logans dad
12-30-2006, 02:46 PM
I wouldnt let you weld my steel big wheel George.

I would bet you money on LOGANS WELDING being better, hehe, against yours George, Sorry I have to use Logan but im not shit.
Logan welds on the stock car all the time, you George have what, welded for your High School teacher.

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Ill take that bet any day of the week! BRING YOUR CHUMP ASS and Logan on over and ill fire up the lincon!

DustinsDuster
12-30-2006, 03:32 PM
nice looking cage, is that certified to 7.50?

allgo
12-30-2006, 04:07 PM
I could care less about welding!!! Where was I talking about my welding skills............let me look........cant seem to find it...... oh yeah its about ed calling chris a backyard welder. Thanks again george for input!!!

logans dad
12-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Ill take that bet any day of the week! BRING YOUR CHUMP a$$ and Logan on over and ill fire up the lincon!

Lincoln logs lol, Might want to spell it right next time.
I guess its getting cold, a fire would be nice.

logans dad
12-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Ill take that bet any day of the week! BRING YOUR CHUMP a$$ and Logan on over and ill fire up the lincon!

Im slow, sorry for another double post.

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 04:14 PM

Find where I said that...I never had a problem with Chris and you know that, If that was the case why would I have asked him to help, Jesse out and do some welding a while back?... so stop talking out your ass...What I said was...when Steve'O was running his yap about being such a top notch pro welder fabricator, I said then why would he not put an updated cage in that car if saftey was such a major issue.

on a budget
12-30-2006, 04:15 PM
that cage is damn nice.

period.

allgo
12-30-2006, 04:22 PM
My facts are straight tough guy!! You said it and I am sure you guys deleted the post on street psi. If you want to talk about pathetic you should look in the mirror...

logans dad
12-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry for getting off the subject but the cage really looks good.

Is the 8.66 on the side window a dial in time?

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Sorry for getting off the subject but the cage really looks good.

Is the 8.66 on the side window a dial in time?

HAHA.. Yea dial in time.. :butthead:

Rollin on Dubs
12-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Looks awsome Chris, IF it has the door sill bars then, it looks like he has a cage that will cert down to 7.50.

But about the backyard welder comment, Chris would be the only backyard welder I know with a 5000.00 Dollar Miller square wave tig.

Blowuaway
12-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Looks kick ass C-Lo

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Not going to lie, the cage looks nice though.. Just hope them bends in the back bars are not a issue for getting certified. I don't know if it matters, but i was wondoring about them.

logans dad
12-31-2006, 01:35 AM
Not going to lie, the cage looks nice though.. Just hope them bends in the back bars are not a issue for getting certified. I don't know if it matters, but i was wondoring about them.

If you don't think he did some checking on the rules of the cage before it was welded you are more stupid then you say I am.

And then saying them bends sounds like your 8. How about those bends, You Dumbass.

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2006, 09:01 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="118327":f3b85]Not going to lie, the cage looks nice though.. Just hope them bends in the back bars are not a issue for getting certified. I don't know if it matters, but i was wondoring about them.

And then saying them bends sounds like your 8. How about those bends, You Dumbass.[/quote:f3b85]

Vic...thats is funny, you talking about someone sounding like they are 8...I have had many people ask me when I was talking to you either in person or on the phone...If you were actually retarded or had some type of down speech problem (down sindrom)...and if the conversation was someone trying to be funny, like a prank call...and I would say No this guy is for real, and they would just laugh...actually some of your new buddies to be exact... :biggrin:

Now you tell me in your own slow speech impared voice what exactly you call them (bends) they look like some 45 degree bends in the rear down bars, was a simple question comming from someone who has no clue on building cages etc...you know kinda like you asking over a 1000 questions when your motor was been built and tuned. And everyone asking dam is Vic just a plain MORON or what, why is he always asking dumbass questions? I thought he claimed to be a car guy...what a dumbass... Now those were actuall 100% truthfull questions being asked about you. From again your freinds or people you know.(Buddies).

snickerlicker
12-31-2006, 09:05 AM
I've got the same bends in my rear bars and it was certified 7.50 or slower a couple years back. It will be fine.

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2006, 09:10 AM
Vic...whats better yet is this...I will say that Allgo, Steve'O, Chris, Willey,Snickerlicker...etc when they do work on there cars is 100% nice clean,trick, professonial looking, basicly show quality...evrything where its supposed to be, a nice clean show car look...

I truely hope you dont show them that cluster fuck of a mess, that is hidding under the hood of your car...because I dont know if they could handle the laughter...Hay buddie post some pictures of that MESS...C'mon Vic...

Wires hacked and taped up, shit running everywhere...you gotta admit is funny...Vic :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2006, 09:11 AM
I've got the same bends in my rear bars and it was certified 7.50 or slower a couple years back. It will be fine.

Now thats the type of answer you should get...George has no clue on that shit...Thanx Scott.

logans dad
12-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Now Ive said all I can say, there is no more for me to say so like Dustin said different day same shit and Im done with it.
Again have a good New Year Ed, I know I will. And its my resolution to stop trash talking and smoking.

logans dad
12-31-2006, 10:38 AM
Vic...whats better yet is this...I will say that Allgo, Steve'O, Chris, Willey,Snickerlicker...etc when they do work on there cars is 100% nice clean,trick, professonial looking, basicly show quality...evrything where its supposed to be, a nice clean show car look...

I truely hope you dont show them that cluster f*ck of a mess, that is hidding under the hood of your car...because I dont know if they could handle the laughter...Hay buddie post some pictures of that MESS...C'mon Vic...

Wires hacked and taped up, sh*t running everywhere...you gotta admit is funny...Vic :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

As far as the tapped up wires, Your son did that shit but I took it all off after he left. as far as the wires, all I did was tuck the wire loom under the intake where it was suppose to go anyway. It was no big deal like your trying to make it out to be. I had just got the car to a running state when you brought over your broke timing light. I fixed all the nasties A few days later. Just amazes me with some of the things you come up with to try and get to me. I didn't want to say what the fuck is this shit George so I just let him do it.

As far as my speech problem goes, I only hope that someone in your family gets a handicap then someone trash talks you about it.
Hitting pretty low there Ed But I know thats just your way.

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Quick thinking Vic...you got PM....Good luck

on a budget
12-31-2006, 03:59 PM
you guys argue waaaaaay to much about some of the stupidest shit in the world....

WikedSicc
01-10-2007, 01:08 AM
nice looking cage, is that certified to 7.50?

No.

DustinsDuster
01-10-2007, 06:19 AM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="118262":bd3ec]nice looking cage, is that certified to 7.50?

No.[/quote:bd3ec]

snickerlicker seems to think different, and his car is certified to 7.50. so whos wrong?

90 notch
01-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Dustin,wicked sic is right.We have the certification guy coming to our house.The wagon is a couple of bars away,we'll see what the certification guy sez,it may be worth it to put them in.They changed the certification rules as of last year or the year before,they are getting way stricter.Steve o

Rollin on Dubs
01-10-2007, 12:01 PM
All cars that used to be good until 7.50 are now 8.50 and to get the 7.50 cert, the car has to meet the 25.1D spec. ( Im not 100% on this, this is just rumor sice i dont have a 07 rule book) Im willing to bet that to get the 7.50 cert on chris's car he is going to have to have sill bars and The doors X braced.

90 notch
01-10-2007, 12:12 PM
The whole thing was meant to be somewhat comfortable,try and get in and out of that thing with x's in the doors with a non-pull off steeringwheel.Steve o

WikedSicc
01-10-2007, 12:40 PM
I do believe to be certified to 7.50's the cage must meet sfi 25.5 specifications. We are currently going through this now, and this is based off the newest rule book.

snickerlicker
01-10-2007, 03:11 PM
[quote="WikedSicc";p="118902":bd003][quote="DustinsDuster";p="118262":bd003]nice looking cage, is that certified to 7.50?

No.[/quote:bd003]

snickerlicker seems to think different, and his car is certified to 7.50. so whos wrong?[/quote:bd003]

My car was certified a couple years ago, the rules have changed, if my car were done today it would be 8.50 certified.