logans dad
12-29-2006, 03:34 PM
It doesn't work snicker.

69gt4speed
12-29-2006, 03:40 PM
It worked on mine.

snickerlicker
12-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Works for me. You might need to get a quicktime player on your computer. Get it figured out Vic, cause its what you can look forward to if you buy one.

allgo
12-29-2006, 03:59 PM
PURE POWER!!!!!!!

69gt4speed
12-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Vic mine plays fine in windows media player, perhaps you need to do this per microsoft instructions. I am running mediaplayer 10 with extra codecs..
What ms says:

It depends on several factors. To ensure the Player can try to download codecs automatically, you must have Internet Explorer 3.02 or later installed on your computer, maintain Internet access while playing the file, and your Internet security should be set to Medium. In addition, if your computer is running Microsoft Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional, or Windows Server 2003, you must be logged on as an administrator or as a member of the Administrators group. Finally, do the following:

On the Tools menu, click Options.

On the Player tab, select the Download codecs automatically check box.

If you use the Player in a work environment that is managed by a network administrator, you might be restricted from downloading and installing software from the Web

69gt4speed
12-29-2006, 04:20 PM
So I'm guessing you are at home so all you need to do is 1 and 2 and forget about all the administrator bs. only other thing is your security settings. quicktime is .mov at least it used to be.

logans dad
12-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks Rob, I have the new Internet explorer and hit the tools but no player tab, I got it to work tho with real time, Nice video Snicker.

OldSkoolRCR
12-29-2006, 10:32 PM
Man Snickerlicker...I finally see where your comming from, Dam you'll never see any GM products running like that...SHIT way to go dude....NOT!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

ZEE
12-29-2006, 11:15 PM
I'll play

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/ ... second.flv (http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/choppin-suey/?action=view&current=steve8second.flv)

snickerlicker
12-30-2006, 07:48 AM
Man Snickerlicker...I finally see where your comming from, Dam you'll never see any GM products running like that...sh*t way to go dude....NOT!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I think you mean YOUR GM product will never run like that.... It's not my fault your car never ran that good.......... :supz: BTW I got nothing against GM, I've had plenty of fast ones myself.

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Well once again I will explain this to you SLOWLY...If the #1 priority in my life was getting my car to run 9.0 trust me it would and even faster, and I would post a video for you. as for my car it ran just fine, and had plenty left...correct me if I am wrong but I did not see you killer notch running anyware near those #s that stang went, like I said everyone gets a gift, and after 10 passes in the mid 10s, you got your 1 gift 9.91 whoopie. Ya see I have been faster than 9.0 maybee not in a car, but as far as I am concerned speed and et are just that, dont matter how you get there...But someday when I get another car, I will go the #s you and that stang went, but well see if YOU ever run near the #s I went on a bike, even in a car...or even come close...Ed :biggrin:

logans dad
12-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Well once again I will explain this to you SLOWLY...If the #1 priority in my life was getting my car to run 9.0 trust me it would and even faster, and I would post a video for you. as for my car it ran just fine, and had plenty left...correct me if I am wrong but I did not see you killer notch running anyware near those #s that stang went, like I said everyone gets a gift, and after 10 passes in the mid 10s, you got your 1 gift 9.91 whoopie. Ya see I have been faster than 9.0 maybee not in a car, but as far as I am concerned speed and et are just that, dont matter how you get there...But someday when I get another car, I will go the #s you and that stang went, but well see if YOU ever run near the #s I went on a bike, even in a car...or even come close...Ed :biggrin:

Who cares how fast a bought fast bike goes. It didn't go that fast because you built it and from what I saw you pussied it out of the hole. Rap that mother fucker and let it rip, You slipped it big time.

I just think its funny how you and George always try to make yourselves look better and faster and cut everybody down. Its all about you.

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 10:24 AM
There ya go again Vic...letting your stupidity show...lets see a 2002 Busa out of the box with a good rider may run 9.80s@139 at best, lets see mine went 8.60s@163+...Now as for the slippage out of the gate. lets see 1.38 60' on a street tire no wheelie bar bike...hum...I see where your comming from. As for being better than everyone else, I am the farthest from that, I am the first person to give and help anyone out as much as I can, you of all people should know that you asshole....Your opinions change with the turning of the clock. I was never down grading anyone just made a opinion to a post...So if you like it fine, if not oh well.

allgo
12-30-2006, 12:07 PM

Where in the post did he brag about his car being faster then the car in the vid?He also made 3 passes in the 10,s then went 9's after not makeing one change in the tune.I like how you always say if I wanted to make it go 9.s I would have, well why didnt you then??

logans dad
12-30-2006, 12:33 PM
yOU WIN eD, jUST HAVING SOME TRUTHFULL FUN. dAMN CAP locks.

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 01:10 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="118193":142b6]Well once again I will explain this to you SLOWLY...If the #1 priority in my life was getting my car to run 9.0 trust me it would and even faster, and I would post a video for you. as for my car it ran just fine, and had plenty left...correct me if I am wrong but I did not see you killer notch running anyware near those #s that stang went, like I said everyone gets a gift, and after 10 passes in the mid 10s, you got your 1 gift 9.91 whoopie. Ya see I have been faster than 9.0 maybee not in a car, but as far as I am concerned speed and et are just that, dont matter how you get there...But someday when I get another car, I will go the #s you and that stang went, but well see if YOU ever run near the #s I went on a bike, even in a car...or even come close...Ed :biggrin:

Where in the post did he brag about his car being faster then the car in the vid?He also made 3 passes in the 10,s then went 9's after not makeing one change in the tune.I like how you always say if I wanted to make it go 9.s I would have, well why didnt you then??[/quote:142b6]

No place thats where...I was posting a reply to a video and voicing my opinion, sorry I did not check with you first. As for my car, I had nothing to prove to you you are nobody...but with that said...you are the most shoulda/woulda/coulda fucker I know...since I meet you, your GN was a 10 sec car, your cobra was a 10 sec car, your foxbody is a 9sec car ....I never seen anything you own go 10s or 9s or even close to my passes...were you not the one with the big mouth wanting to bet it would run mid 10s at Cordova and barely squeezed off a 11.0 after what 10 passes. BIG fucking deal....your still a joke in my book :roll: , only differance now is that Vic, the guy you talked all the shit about and threatened to me to punch when you seen him...worships the ground you walk on now :biggrin: ...But as stupid as people are they figure shit out. Now I am going to tell you for the last time, I SOLD ALL MY SHIT, so get off the your car card, worry about making your rockets run somewhere near your predictions. I will wish for a 10 sec pass for you for new years...So come back with your worthless coments all you want...Here I will reply for ya...

"Wait till spring will see" there ya go saved you the typing time.

Have a wonderfull New Years...Ed :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

snickerlicker
12-30-2006, 01:24 PM
If I remember Allgo tried more than a few times to show you the video of his 10.0 pass in the Foxbody but you were always conviently not around....As for Vic, he just smartened up over time.

allgo
12-30-2006, 01:28 PM
No you got me all wrong Ed I never say wait till spring thats you. You tried to buld a fast car but found out it wasnt!!! What ever happend to the time you told jesse you where going to stick that import so far up his ass, oh yeah you found out his car was fast and decided to shut up, oh wait didnt you do a roll race with rob and did not pull on him???And once again I made 3 passes at cordova and barely ran that 11.01 pass but what do I know I never grew up on the streets like you did!! The only street racing youve seen in your life was on the tv watching seasme street!!

allgo
12-30-2006, 01:40 PM
The bet was it would beat your drag car off the spray so all I had to do was run a 10.80. But once again your right it only ran a 11.0 before the alternator broke but it was at 130mph with a 1.90 60 ft. What was your best mph off the spray, oh thats right it surely wasnt 130mph. So the little V6 made more power then your race gas motor.

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 01:43 PM
Regardless how fast it was, it was faster than UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: .... but whats funny is you of all people and thats your best comeback...what a clown...Oh and as for Jesse, yep the same guy that BLEWWWWW your ass and the infomus Vette of the road....that was the funniest :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: thing of summer 2006....Say what ya want, I just get on here to annoy you guys...But hay see ya in the spring, burning up the track.

All those trips to the Dyno with that GN and everytime out you had a excuess...tranny/tunning/alternator/tires bla bla bla....you think you could take all that sub money and get your shit straight...oh the best one HEAD GASKETS....You go back to patting yourself on the back and telling yourself how fast your goining to be...same shit new year for you Allgo...I will be the one laughing my ass of and talking shit to ya...later... UlterAllgo :bigthumb:

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 01:46 PM
If I remember Allgo tried more than a few times to show you the video of his 10.0 pass in the Foxbody but you were always conviently not around....As for Vic, he just smartened up over time.

Hay smart guy...I was never coviently not around, I just did'nt and dont give a shit....and as for Vic....gooodie....I know alot of people that came to there sense...opps the ex MSCA members they smartened up over time also :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: You guys all have fun now...Ed

allgo
12-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Your right I should use comebacks like NOT, or I been everywhere, before you call someone a clown you should look in a mirror!!! Are you still kicked out of cedar falls for punching that pregnet women????????

allgo
12-30-2006, 01:50 PM
[quote="snickerlicker";p="118214":7f627]If I remember Allgo tried more than a few times to show you the video of his 10.0 pass in the Foxbody but you were always conviently not around....As for Vic, he just smartened up over time.

Hay smart guy...I was never coviently not around, I just did'nt and dont give a sh*t....and as for Vic....gooodie....I know alot of people that came to there sense...opps the ex MSCA members they smartened up over time also :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: You guys all have fun now...Ed[/quote:7f627]

Isnt there only 4 or 5 guys that arent in the msca anymore?? Its kinda like a job not always cut out for everybody.

logans dad
12-30-2006, 01:55 PM
Where is George, Once a tag team always a tag team.

Just opened a presant from my sister that was miss printed. It says
WHAT HAPPENS IN VIC'S
STAYS IN VICS,

wONDER WHAT PEOPLE CAN FILL IN ON THAT ONE.

snickerlicker
12-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Ed, you don't annoy us, you amuse us with your stupidity....

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Your right I should use comebacks like NOT, or I been everywhere, before you call someone a clown you should look in a mirror!!! Are you still kicked out of cedar falls for punching that pregnet women????????

Thats it...thats all you got... funny well when your man enough to talk your shit to my face call me up...pussy

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Ed, you don't annoy us, you amuse us with your stupidity....

Cool its all worth it, I knew you would understand clearly because dont all stupid people understand eaqch other?

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 02:03 PM

I always know when your getting pissed you get off the topic at hand....Your such a punk...

allgo
12-30-2006, 02:10 PM
Is was a simple question, dont worry I have no problem talking shit to your face. Your still the coolest guy I know. I m not angry I can control my angry!!!

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 02:14 PM
BRING it then punk....Your all lips and gums.

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 02:28 PM
All i got to say is i hope everyones shit runs what they want in 07... Vic, get your shit tuned real good cause your going to need it! Everyone have a Happy new year!

MustangSally
12-30-2006, 03:40 PM
You know I've never been all heated up about cars. But I'm going to get on the bandwagon and make sure that blue 2003 cobra will take out every bolt in Vic's car. So when George gets done stripping paint off and the bolts are gone, I'll call the junk hauler out to pick up the scrap.

Why? Because you talk mad sh-t, its crazy. Bought this and bought that, you bought a turbo car, because its faster than not having one. So you have a bought car. You bought a motor too. Everyone does things for looks, speed, music. One race Vic. it's broke, I'm mad. So fix it.

DustinsDuster
12-30-2006, 03:45 PM
different thread, same posts every time....

MustangSally
12-30-2006, 03:57 PM
^^^^^^
+1
Actually I've had more dodge/chrysler than anything.

logans dad
12-30-2006, 04:07 PM
You know I've never been all heated up about cars. But I'm going to get on the bandwagon and make sure that blue 2003 cobra will take out every bolt in Vic's car. So when George gets done stripping paint off and the bolts are gone, I'll call the junk hauler out to pick up the scrap.

Why? Because you talk mad sh-t, its crazy. Bought this and bought that, you bought a turbo car, because its faster than not having one. So you have a bought car. You bought a motor too. Everyone does things for looks, speed, music. One race Vic. it's broke, I'm mad. So fix it.

I usually dont talk back to women but I see the masters have you brain washed as well as they did me, I learned how to trash talk from your friends, my friend. Its getting fixed also, then I will buy a car thats dependable with a V-8 and wax your hubbies ass without spray. Whats the saying, you can take that to the bank.

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, Fuck my retirement.

MustangSally
12-30-2006, 04:20 PM
[quote="MustangSally";p="118263":755ab]You know I've never been all heated up about cars. But I'm going to get on the bandwagon and make sure that blue 2003 cobra will take out every bolt in Vic's car. So when George gets done stripping paint off and the bolts are gone, I'll call the junk hauler out to pick up the scrap.

I usually dont talk back to women but I see the masters have you brain washed as well as they did me, I learned how to trash talk from your friends, my friend. Its getting fixed also, then I will buy a car thats dependable with a V-8 and wax your hubbies a$$ without spray. Whats the saying, you can take that to the bank.

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, f*ck my retirement.[/quote:755ab]

Ya know Vic, i wish I had my little Labarron turbo still, I would have waxed your ass with that had I not blown the bottom half of the motor out of it, but thats ok, Rob says he going to get the 69 up and purring like a kitten for me than we can go toe to toe if you like because I know that our pretty blue stang is just to fast for you to handle.

One race Vic :biggrin:

logans dad
12-30-2006, 05:14 PM
LOL, Time for the waist boots.

Thing is you cant do it without spray. HEHE

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 05:57 PM
[quote="MustangSally";p="118263":b1794]You know I've never been all heated up about cars. But I'm going to get on the bandwagon and make sure that blue 2003 cobra will take out every bolt in Vic's car. So when George gets done stripping paint off and the bolts are gone, I'll call the junk hauler out to pick up the scrap.

I usually dont talk back to women but I see the masters have you brain washed as well as they did me, I learned how to trash talk from your friends, my friend. Its getting fixed also, then I will buy a car thats dependable with a V-8 and wax your hubbies a$$ without spray. Whats the saying, you can take that to the bank.

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, f*ck my retirement.[/quote:b1794]

Ya know Vic...I truely hope your mouth is not writing checks your ass can not cash. Interent trash talking is all good, but come summer I feel your going to be a lonely sole. You can talk all the shit you want about Rob/George...but they have forgotten about more races they have won and lost then you ever will. Your just riding the poney of ease right now...Ed

logans dad
12-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Your forgetting I was the king of Marshalltown and people came from out of town to race me. Ive won so many street races it doesn't bother me a bit. Rob might be close to the racing Ive done but George isnt even close!! So fucking what if I get beat now until I buy another car.
An eclipse is a glorified Vega in my opinion. Buntings is another story so don't get confused on that one.
I don't want to put another cent in an eclipse. Trent will do his magic then It will be sold for a Domestic. You know the saying, You cant beat cubic inch.

There is only a few of the cub scouts so if they don't want to talk to me, big deal, I never talked to Jesse anyway. So I guess thats three people, Maybe buck, but didn't talk to him that much. Maybe I will just go to the strip to race, who knows. I don't need to loose my licence street racing. I only went out one time this summer and it didn't bother me at all.

Ive only known people for a short time so if I never see them again or talk to them I could care less about that.

The MSCA guys are more my style and age anyway.

logans dad
12-30-2006, 08:51 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="118270":c875c][quote="MustangSally";p="118263":c875c]You know I've never been all heated up about cars. But I'm going to get on the bandwagon and make sure that blue 2003 cobra will take out every bolt in Vic's car. So when George gets done stripping paint off and the bolts are gone, I'll call the junk hauler out to pick up the scrap.

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, f*ck my retirement.[/quote:c875c]

Ya know Vic, i wish I had my little Labarron turbo still, I would have waxed your a$$ with that had I not blown the bottom half of the motor out of it, but thats ok, Rob says he going to get the 69 up and purring like a kitten for me than we can go toe to toe if you like because I know that our pretty blue stang is just to fast for you to handle.

One race Vic :biggrin:[/quote:c875c]

Who gives a rats ass.

MustangSally
12-30-2006, 09:36 PM
[quote="MustangSally";p="118276":1ad7c][quote="logans dad";p="118270":1ad7c][quote="MustangSally";p="118263":1ad7c]You know I've never been all heated up about cars. But I'm going to get on the bandwagon and make sure that blue 2003 cobra will take out every bolt in Vic's car. So when George gets done stripping paint off and the bolts are gone, I'll call the junk hauler out to pick up the scrap.

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, f*ck my retirement.[/quote:1ad7c]

Ya know Vic, i wish I had my little Labarron turbo still, I would have waxed your a$$ with that had I not blown the bottom half of the motor out of it, but thats ok, Rob says he going to get the 69 up and purring like a kitten for me than we can go toe to toe if you like because I know that our pretty blue stang is just to fast for you to handle.

One race Vic :biggrin:[/quote:1ad7c]

Who gives a rats a$$.[/quote:1ad7c]

Vic,
I can't help it if your ride was a one shot time.... on the street racing that night against Rob, hell we let you get off the line first and Rob even missed a couple gears but he still gave you an ass whooping. Try not to be such a sore-loser will ya, it's not very becoming for a grown man to be :biggrin:

Rollin on Dubs
12-30-2006, 10:54 PM
An eclipse is a glorified Vega in my opinion. Buntings is another story so don't get confused on that one.
I don't want to put another cent in an eclipse. Trent will do his magic then It will be sold for a Domestic. You know the saying, You cant beat cubic inch.

VIC- Have you ever been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, cuz i have never seen someone just all of a sudden go from one extreme to another without having something wrong with there melon,

Only a couple of months ago all i herd was how the "FOUR POPS" were goning to rule the streets and how the MSCA were full of A holes whos shit wasit nuttin. Now your 180, and the msca is more your style? (dont get me wrong msca is a good bunch of guys and i could care less about 4 cyl sport compacts and think its a good thing that you have "seen the light") but i find it odd that switch teams at the drop of a hat.

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 10:58 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="118296":69a0e]

VIC- Have you ever been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, cuz i have never seen someone just all of a sudden go from one extreme to another without having something wrong with there melon,

Only a couple of months ago all i herd was how the "FOUR POPS" were goning to rule the streets and how the MSCA were full of A holes whos sh*t wasit nuttin. Now your 180, and the msca is more your style? (dont get me wrong msca is a good bunch of guys and i could care less about 4 cyl sport compacts and think its a good thing that you have "seen the light") but i find it odd that switch teams at the drop of a hat.[/quote:69a0e]

Now i really want to know what he has to say about this one!

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 11:23 PM
:bigthumb: Dubs...the guy is kookoo in the head...(his melon got damaged :biggrin:) as for your age comment Vic towards the MSCA, they are not in your age group you dork...the oldest member is mid 30's...not there 50s with the mentality of a 12 year old as yourself...And as for your style...that one tossed me into total laughter...thats was funny :biggrin:

One word Vic....learn it, love it, deal with it,medicate it :bigthumb:

BYPOLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOOKOO :rolleyes: KOOKOO :rolleyes: KOOKOO :rolleyes:

logans dad
12-30-2006, 11:27 PM
I just got tired of hearing about Georges car and all the shit talking, If he was just trying to be funny he should put an LOL in his post here and there. It kind of started I think with Jesse tuning my car also. Then all the bad things that was said about Trent and now that he is getting a Dyno Ed and George are sucking up. So don't tell me you little prick that I'm the one that turns 180 on a dime. Trents not the only one that those 2 have turned 180 on.

Ive heard other things that I dont agree with also for my decision but I wont go there as its only hear say, but Ive heard it from other sources that don't know the MSCA.

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 11:33 PM
I love how you put words in everyones mouth.. WOW like somone else i know.. Vic, lets me and you get one thing straight.. My name is George, i will do, say and act how ever i want and if you dont like it kiss my fat ass.. George is not sucking up to know one and Georges car will never see Trents dyno... Dad is done with racing and done with the shit, and has never done nothing but help you so shut your fucking mouth before i personaly put my foot in it. You have know fucking right runnen your mouth to people that have never done nothing but help you.. As for me, think what you want i could care less, eventually im going to go on, go to school, and move on with my life untill im older with a better job, then i will be that much faster. If dads done with racing there is know reason for him to be arguing with Trent, and as for somone with a shop i am really impressed with the way Trent has turned his busniess attituted around and with the way he is treating people.. So again kiss my fat white :butthead: ass and have a happy new years you old FUCK!

Maybe you should sit back and think about the way you have talked to and about certin people.. and im not just talking about my father.. and deffintaly not me.So again maybe you will be hearing a big "Hey Vic, FUCK YOURSELF, your a gum yapper" Spring will be here soon enough.

logans dad
12-30-2006, 11:33 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="118297":98d6e][quote="MustangSally";p="118276":98d6e][quote="logans dad";p="118270":98d6e][quote="MustangSally";p="118263":98d6e]You know I've never been all heated up about cars. But I'm going to get on the bandwagon and make sure that blue 2003 cobra will take out every bolt in Vic's car. So when George gets done stripping paint off and the bolts are gone, I'll call the junk hauler out to pick up the scrap.

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, f*ck my retirement.[/quote:98d6e]

One race Vic :biggrin:[/quote:98d6e]

Who gives a rats a$$.[/quote:98d6e]

Vic,
I can't help it if your ride was a one shot time.... on the street racing that night against Rob, hell we let you get off the line first and Rob even missed a couple gears but he still gave you an a$$ whooping. Try not to be such a sore-loser will ya, it's not very becoming for a grown man to be :biggrin:[/quote:98d6e]

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, f*ck my retirement.

This is my last post to you about this and You keep saying he gave me two cars is bull$hit. I dont care what you or Rob or anyone says, I saw him jump at the same time as I did, So what. I know you have to cut me down as your a cub scout want tobe and Robs car is a limited edition, Funny Ive seen a lot of them tho when Im driving. So I guess its real limited isnt it. Big deal!!

I was just out to have fun but the cub scouts have turned it into a war that I will win. All it takes is money, f*ck my retirement.

logans dad
12-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Ed, im KOO KOO is funny shit, Do you actually know why I call strret psi The cub shout crew, I think deep down you know.

George, Keep calling with the threats as that can now get your ass thrown in jail, Or I can call the phone company and press charges. If you think I'm wrong about that you better do some checking. I had some guy doing just prank calls on me at night and I told him to quit but he didnt so I pressed charges and he ended up with a nice big fine. Hope your working lots of overtime. Ive kept all the threats on this board and on my phone. Shit talking is just that, shit talking but threats is another story Now I'm done with you two as your right and I'm wrong about everything.
And the cup scouts is more like 16 to what ever age so 30 or what ever is closer to my age.

Have a nice new year yourselves.

StreetSweeper
12-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Oh i called your phone and called you a pussy.. BIG DEAL.. you run your mouth, but when it comes time to talk, for real you stick your tail in your legs and run.. CALL THE COPS... WHOOO WHOOO im scared.. ILL tell you again.. YOU PUSSY!

Ashley
12-30-2006, 11:56 PM
.. aaand another one bites the dust.

trashed.

logans dad
12-31-2006, 12:04 AM
I don't do tag teams bitch. My last post to you as your always right and the fastest and the kid with the most money, I mean dads money . Who will you trash talk now lol.

I see why my friend stopped racing his bike, he was so right about you two. You win because I think I will just sale my car and do what the fuck I did before as not knowing you and your dad was a lot better. If I sale it I will still keep in touch with the MSCA guys. we can also get a half mile circle jerk car and do some real racing as drag racing is like Logan says FOR PUSSIES!

StreetSweeper
12-31-2006, 12:07 AM
Vic,

Put the pipe down and explain in english..

BTW... I didnt know that knowing two people that went out of there way, out of the kindness of there hearts to help a fellow DSMer was so bad.. Fuck off, i can live perfectly fine not knowin your stupid ass either..Logan is right, Drag racin is for pussy's, thats why there is a hell of a lot more pussy at the drag strip then you can handle.. Wait maybe thats why your never there! hahaha..

HAHA... Boost must not be getting you laid!

logans dad
12-31-2006, 01:12 AM
Vic,

Put the pipe down and explain in english..

BTW... I didn't know that knowing two people that went out of there way, out of the kindness of there hearts to help a fellow DSMer was so bad.. f*ck off, i can live perfectly fine not knowin your stupid a$$ either..Logan is right, Drag racin is for pu$$y's, thats why there is a hell of a lot more pu$$y at the drag strip then you can handle.. Wait maybe thats why your never there! hahaha..

HAHA... Boost must not be getting you laid!

Also Hawkeye downs has its fair share of good looking women, Rather have a women any day then just a pussy like you put it. See Sally how your friend talks about women, Real classy guy their isn't he.

And George you helped hook up some hoses and your dad brought over his timing light that didn't work, Yes he found out the coil pack had one bad coil but I would of figured it out sooner or later. So don't try to make it like you just did all this hard work on it. True it did take time but it was a good fun time for what its worth.

As far as going out of your way was nice but you pissed me off with your post first and it just got out of hand like it always does.

Before I got married there know it all, I had my share of nice women. Some practically raped me and I loved it. So Koo Koo or a dumb ass or a slow ass or what ever didn't hurt me on going out with women.

Then Rob, I see your posting shit on me on the cub scouts site, Why not here, Is it a keep your reputation good on this site but talk trash on another site thing. Let her rip my friend. Its no big deal tho, Your still a good person. All I have on George and Ed is the trash about me, Other then that I have no problem with them.
When they start calling me a dumb ass and being Koo Koo I say thats personal. I talked shit about our cars but never made personal attacks.

69gt4speed
12-31-2006, 02:01 AM
Good God Vic are you ok? As usual I hear about things,
1 All stangs are not alike, last I knew there were 5 03/04 cobras in c.r. area. I try to keep track best I can. Look for the lil snakes on the side get back to me.
2 I have done all the work myself, the halfshafts, struts, shocks, the diff brace, made a heat shield airbox, the ram air, pulled the valve covers for some stem seals. The subframe connectors, the msd rpm switch, made a mixture of dynotune solenoids, zex nozzle, wired a wb, made brackets for this and that. Clutch adj. & cable. The pulley idler, the pulley itself, boost a pump, heat exchanger.
Do you even know what a pullied 03 puts down rwhp? Their problem is weight and irs as far as time slips go.

I will be putting a clutch in, mine is worn on last go around, its lasted good but shifting is getting bad. I am a maint. guy, I can fix it if needed.
But so far with a forged crank, manley rods and pistons, 4v heads, mls head gaskets I haven't needed to. I researched what I bought beforehand, yea I like stangs had 5 so far but for the money it was a great deal and safe. Worst thing is the insurance and that's another reason not many around.
I want it to look stock like, I have my reasons.

Who knows maybe it will have a big black badass blower on her next yr. I'll do it myself along with all the other stuff needed.
One thing for sure I won't be bashing other cars without reason.

Ok you got me out of the hole.. I did sh-tty, me not the car.. you saw for yourself later on what I and car did on a crap street. We can do it again on a good road w George or Adam or Anita driving. Bringing that up again hmmm ya broke so end of racing, I was most dissappointed more than you believe me, hate winning by default for round 2.

And btw why do you bash a father/son good thing? Are you not doing the same thing? I wish my boy was all into cars, I'd be there for him to help out. That is the way most race teams are.. family..
How much money/time do you put in for Logan and his hobby?
That is what a dad does if asked, end of story.

logans dad
12-31-2006, 02:26 AM
Logan and I have worked on the stock car all winter, Thing is people don't get it that its my priority not the Eclipse, Its completely tore apart and all painted, frame up and Logan did all the painting. Maybe it was me but I think George started throwing little digs at me and as you can see, I throw them right back. Do I like it, Hell no because I tell myself let it go but I cant. I asked to be banned but they wont ban me so it continues.

As far as our race, I'm sure you would of gotten me on top end, I'm like I think you are where I like to mess with peoples heads but most people just don't get it and give me personal attacks. I know I'm a dumb ass or Stupid or Koo Koo for buying an Eclipse. Wish I had it to do over and I would and will have a domestic again. Nothing sounds better then a 5.0 stand with an s trim or bigger on it when it sits there whining.

I will race you again but I wont do it with George or his dad around due to the fact I know I will get beat and dont need to hear their remarks.
You and Nita have a good New Year and I will see you in the spring.

StreetSweeper
12-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Oh we are such bad people, omy god what are we going to do...... Vic kiss my ass! And if the stock car is your number one prority, then maybe you should stop righting checks your "ECLIPSE" cant cash... Remember The "4 POPS" will own the streets.

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2006, 09:29 AM
I just got tired of hearing about Georges car and all the sh*t talking, If he was just trying to be funny he should put an LOL in his post here and there. It kind of started I think with Jesse tuning my car also. Then all the bad things that was said about Trent and now that he is getting a Dyno Ed and George are sucking up. So don't tell me you little prick that I'm the one that turns 180 on a dime. Trents not the only one that those 2 have turned 180 on.

Ive heard other things that I dont agree with also for my decision but I wont go there as its only hear say, but Ive heard it from other sources that don't know the MSCA.

Listen here you illiterate fuck....Trent and I had a conversation on the phone over 3 mths ago, and agreed to squash this shit between him and I...He is the bigger man than you and admited some shit that happened should not have...Its over...sucking up I dont think, I have no use for Trents shop or Dyno services, nor does George...I will tell you also Vic...your a 50 year old man and If you have a problem with me or something I have done...get you sorry stupid ass over here and we can discuss it, or call me and I will gladly come to you...But dont act like a child and hide on the internet...so either call up or shut up....Ed

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Ya know vic...I would like to ask you a truthfull question....you always spout you mouth about daddys money, this and that.

you claim you have spent the winter working on the stock car this and that with Logan...First off where does Logan work? I assume he is still in school and if so working part time correct. Those stock cars take money just as drag cars correct? yes you may have a few sponsers but it may pay about what 40%...so where may I ask does the other 60% come from? Logan working part time if he does at $7hr....wrong....maybee Daddy and Mommie huh...I have heard the whole story many a times from your freinds, Logans freinds, people that do work for you...so get off the daddys money card. I am sure Logan bought the welders/tools/ pays the bills for the garage, gas in the stock car, gas in your truck, bought the trailer, pays the fees a Hawkeye Downs etc...Pays when the cars breaks or needs parts...you dont think I know some of the same people you do? think about it...Oh and I never asked you for anything, I helped you when I could cause I liked you and thought you were a good guy, thats it...just as I helped Allgo in the past...But like I said you wanna talk your trash on the internet like a child about me, or be a MAN and contact me and we can talk about it in person...I am sure I will never here from you again, as thats the type of person you are...Interenet talker...Ed

logans dad
12-31-2006, 12:15 PM
The thing is My son doesn't go around saying he paid for all of it. And he works at the air port in the restaurant making 9 an hr. But really since he is smart enough to stay off the board Its none of your business as we don't say he paid for all of it and I'm at least honest about it.

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2006, 01:35 PM
Maybee you should stay off the boards also, Instead of using the pathetic..."could you ban my IP address Zac" :biggrin: ... still awaiting your call...Ed

MustangSally
01-01-2007, 01:13 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="118332See Sally how your friend talks about women, Real classy guy their isn't he.

[/quote]

Vic,
George just turned 18, he's a young man full of life, he is part of our future, so why don't you just BACK THE FUCK OFF OF HIM,............. Have you forgotten what you were like at his age, smoking weed and god knows what else ............. at least George isn't into getting high on illegal shit,........ he get's high on life in general, George is a really good kid and his dad has done an AWESOME JOB with him

I am starting to become really concerned about you Vic, a man your age attacking an 18 yr old just because that 18 has dad that takes time to be a dad to him and help him if need be.

To bad Hawkeye Downs doesn't have a forum where people can get on it and talk shit about , and to Logan the same way you do to George,............. just so you can get.... what you give out to Ed's son,....................

MustangSally
01-01-2007, 01:24 PM
One other thing,............................................ .................................................. ...

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY, EVERYONE !

logans dad
01-01-2007, 03:52 PM
There is a Hawkeye downs forum and Logan and I are respected on there. I'm not trash talking anymore because it gets a person nowhere. Again, I never trash talked anyone until I found out how to do it here!! I don't feel I'm the one that started it and when I'm called all kinds of names it pissed me off.

Logan checked out this forum before I ever talked trash on it and seen others talking it and told me there was a bunch of idiots on here and to stay off this site. I should of listened as he was right and to me it looks like your getting the hang of trash talking also. Trash talking was big here before I ever started defending myself. Its ok to be called stupid and slow, and not meaning my car and a dumbass and Fag and other things and not get pissed and respond. And because im not here, you watch, trash talking will continue from time to time. I feel if an 18 year old can dish it out he should get it back. I'm easy going but trash me and I was an idiot to even respond back as it turned out to make me look like the bad person.
Ive gotten a Lot of PM's where people told me thats the way people are here and to let it go as they knew I didnt start nothing.

This will be my last post here ever. Have a good day.

Rollin on Dubs
01-01-2007, 03:59 PM
There is a Hawkeye downs forum and Logan and I are respected on there.

Thats not what i herd!

OldSkoolRCR
01-01-2007, 05:39 PM
This will be my last post here ever. Have a good day.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have read this statement and the infomus "Ban my IP Zac...I am done with this shit" I would be rich :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Still awaiting your call Vic...

Its actually gotten very comical...

OldSkoolRCR
01-01-2007, 05:40 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="118448":35a4f]There is a Hawkeye downs forum and Logan and I are respected on there.

Thats not what i herd![/quote:35a4f]

Dubs post a link to the site Please...Ed

Rollin on Dubs
01-02-2007, 12:19 AM
I dont go on the forum, but a few months ago when vic was in some big pissing match with me about stock cars, I asked a frend who is a stock car racer (but does not race at Hawkeye downs) If he knew of vic, and he told me what he knew. But im not trying to take anything away from vic's son, because he is a pretty good driver I just think he should step up to a more challenging class.