PDA

View Full Version : UFC FIGHT NIGHT / OPEN HOUSE - brought to you by REV HARD

drfast4ward
12-28-2006, 10:41 PM
UFC FIGHT NIGHT / OPEN HOUSE - brought to you by REV HARD INC.

John Cozad and Trent Durham have joined forces to bring the newest performance shop to the Quad Cities, REV HARD INC.

REV HARD INC. is located at 2500 4th Ave, Rock Island, IL. Our full service shop will provide performance products for all domestic and import vehicles. Services available include turbocharging, supercharging, nitrous, engine management systems, complete engine build up, custom fabrication and much much more.

Our big news arrives in March, REV HARD INC. is proud to bring you the Quad Cities ONLY AWD DYNO (fwd / rwd capable also)!!

Please join us for our open house on Saturday Dec 30th at 8:00pm, UFC 66 LIVE provided on our 10' projection screen for your entertainment, free RIBS and PIZZA, if you want anything to drink besides Pepsi products then you will need to bring it. Seating is limited although we have plenty of floor space if you care to bring a folding chair.

REV HARD INC.
2500 4th Ave
Rock Island, IL 61201
309-788-DYNO
877-RHI-DYNO

Please post in this thread if you will be attending. Your attendance would be greatly appreciated..

Thank You
Trent and John

OldSkoolRCR
12-29-2006, 05:42 AM
CONGRTATS... On the new shop and set-up...Ed :bigthumb:

logans dad
12-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Sorry I cant make it Trent due to family Christmas get together.

Cover my car so people in CR cant see the new mods.

drfast4ward
12-29-2006, 08:19 PM
come on you guys no one from cr wanna represent :)

logans dad
12-30-2006, 10:26 AM
I was hoping my sister and all would leave early so I could come but she called and said their watching the hawk eyes game here now also. Sorry man.

DustinsDuster
12-30-2006, 03:09 PM
i would, but im chilling with friends tonight. i missed out on seeing them over the holidays because my mom was in town. besides, my girlfriend isnt into cars or UFC at all, i'd feel really bad dragging her to that....