PDA

View Full Version : Malibu hooking up on the streets

snickerlicker
12-28-2006, 05:54 PM
No AWD necessary to hook if you know what you're doing!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/str ... bb16dc.htm (http://videos.streetfire.net/search/street+wheelie/0/85cd7b43-1c62-4787-8bfd-452162bb16dc.htm)

OldSkoolRCR
12-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I have been say that exact statement for how long now? and all Iever get is..this and that makes to much HP to hook or be on the street...Now what you think that malibu runs....and dont give me this 12sec shit...Ed

allgo
12-28-2006, 07:58 PM
I have been say that exact statement for how long now? and all Iever get is..this and that makes to much HP to hook or be on the street...Now what you think that malibu runs....and dont give me this 12sec sh*t...Ed

Lets also remember these streets that these cars are yanking the wheels on are preped better then most drag strips.

slow ride
12-28-2006, 08:02 PM
It would probably have a four link and a large set of slicks. Nothing wrong with that, but some guys don't run that way. From the looks of the road I'd say it has had quite a bit of rubber laid down. All in all it's still one badass Malibu.

Rollin on Dubs
12-29-2006, 12:16 AM
It would probably have a four link and a large set of slicks. Nothing wrong with that, but some guys don't run that way. From the looks of the road I'd say it has had quite a bit of rubber laid down. All in all it's still one badass Malibu.

IT looked to me like it had 10 wide or something close to 10 inch, You would be amazed at how well a G body with Lift bars and Drag springs hooks on the street.

OldSkoolRCR
12-29-2006, 05:40 AM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="118120":3fc77]I have been say that exact statement for how long now? and all Iever get is..this and that makes to much HP to hook or be on the street...Now what you think that malibu runs....and dont give me this 12sec sh*t...Ed

Lets also remember these streets that these cars are yanking the wheels on are preped better then most drag strips.[/quote:3fc77]

Well I suppose if we had more than 3 cars racing on the streets in this town full of street cars, we could prep the streets also. Im sure we have the technology, the smarts and the prep products to do that ya think?

DustinsDuster
12-30-2006, 03:56 PM

i have seen this clip before, and all the talk i have heard about it said that it is a stock type suspension.

clip is as old as the internet itself, but still a good vid.