PDA

View Full Version : Grand National mops up an import in Chicago

snickerlicker
12-28-2006, 05:47 PM
After all the recent videos of "fast imports" here is a Grand National tearing one up in the streets of Chicago!!

http://www.4get2.com/2006/12/chicago_st ... _money.php (http://www.4get2.com/2006/12/chicago_street_race_for_money.php)

allgo
12-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Looks like somebody got doored gn style...

logans dad
12-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Yippi ki yah import bitches.

OldSkoolRCR
12-29-2006, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes:
Yippi ki yah import bitches.

Thats a STUPID statement comming from the 2nd BIGGEST mouth import owner on here :biggrin:

But as for the race...everybody gets a gift every now and then :bigthumb: .now dont get your panties in a wad there Allgo :rolleyes:

logans dad
12-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks Ed, lol. Have a safe and good New Year.

After Trent does some changes to it and I whip some ass Im selling it and getting a 9 second gt that Joe " ALLGO" found for me.

Who knows, Trent might be trying to sell it for me right now!!

Might be Snickerlickers after he gets his new mods done.

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Are you asking me if I give a flying fuck?....go ahead I could honestly car less if you bought a donkey. Someday you also will figure it out, but you are a bit slow so I am giving you the benifit of the doubt...Ed :bigthumb:

logans dad
12-30-2006, 09:59 AM
I wasn't talking to you Ed about A 9 second car and fuck you on the being slow, Cant you come up with your own shit. Bohunk town was my shit and you copied it.
And didn't have a donkey but did have mules for coon hunting and had them trained to jump fences chest high, Like to see if you could train one, not

OldSkoolRCR
12-30-2006, 10:27 AM
I wasn't talking to you Ed about A 9 second car and f*ck you on the being slow, Cant you come up with your own sh*t. Bohunk town was my sh*t and you copied it.
And didn't have a donkey but did have mules for coon hunting and had them trained to jump fences chest high, Like to see if you could train one, not

I dont know if that stetement was:

A-stupid as fuck...
B- just plain pathetic
C-or just your typical Vic...DUH comment.

Your a bright one...thats for sure. :biggrin:

logans dad
12-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Your a bright one...thats for sure. :biggrin:[/quote]

OneSlowCRX
01-09-2007, 07:19 PM
This is Really Kinda funny to Read
~Brent