PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from CR:U!!!

ZacFields
12-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

If memory serves me correctly, this is our 3rd Christmas together. I can't tell you guys how thankful I am for all of you who have helped us to last this long. First off, as I did last Christmas, I am going to share with you a Christmas Video. This one is a classic but never gets old!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/burgerking.html

I hope you all get everything you want! Spend lots of time with your families. Family is the most important thing in the world!

Merry Christmas to you all from the CR:U Staff!

Zac

Stutz
12-24-2006, 10:50 PM
I think the correct term is "happy holidays"
but who cares Merry Christmas!!

Ricky
12-24-2006, 11:21 PM
im not going to say happy holidays so happy birthday jesus

melhoneybee
12-25-2006, 02:04 AM
merry christmas guys.. hope you can all spend it with your loved ones around you!!

93mazdarx7
12-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Merry Christmas from Texas! :)

DustinsDuster
12-25-2006, 02:45 PM
hope everyone's christmas is going good! i've got just about everything i wanted except for one thing, but to be honest, i probably didnt NEED it(but dammit, a 1/10th scale General Lee would be awesome!), but if i really wanted to get it, i got well enough cash to go buy it on my own. personally i think im gonna save up a couple hundred extra bucks and get my new modern wiring harness for my car.

anyways, i plan on starting a thread in the next couple days about everyone sharing what they got for christmas, with pictures. in the mean time, have fun with your loved ones. my mom is back in town for the first time in 1.5 years, and im having a blast hanging out with her.

on a budget
12-25-2006, 04:02 PM
merry christmas to all.

ZacFields
12-25-2006, 11:50 PM
anyways, i plan on starting a thread in the next couple days about everyone sharing what they got for christmas, with pictures.

That would be great, Dustin! Ashley and I got a bunch of awesome stuff for christmas and we couldn't be happier. This was definitely the best Christmas I've ever had. The only thing that could have made it better would be if I was able to be down in Mississippi with all my family....and if my Grandpa wasn't going through some hard times in the hospital on Christmas.

Ashley's family has been amazing to me this year. I don't have a big extended family in Iowa because I'm not from here... and her family over these last 5 years has really turned into the extended family that I've been lacking on most major holidays for the last 13 years since I moved up here to Iowa. I look forward to every holiday that I get to spend with them.

My family is equally amazing. It's just my mom, dad, and my cousin but my folks do so much for me that it makes me wish I could have been a better son to them growing up. Ever since I bought this house and moved out of my parents' place, they have just been so great to me and Ash. This Christmas was no exception. They are such great people.

Guess there's not much else to say. Christmas is also Ashley and I's anniversary every year. Today was 5 years. 5 years ago when I was 16 and she was 14, we started our relationship together. It's been a long time :) Been through a few rough patches but yet we're still here and still going stronger everyday!

Zac