PDA

View Full Version : first boardin trip this year

Drifte
12-12-2006, 08:17 PM
finally got out.

Stro
12-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Awsome, that backflip was tits man you fucking nailed the landing.

Ricky
12-12-2006, 10:54 PM
More pics

Ashley
12-13-2006, 12:07 AM
i wish i knew how to snowboard. but i have the worst balance EVER. i tried to learn at sundown once.. but it wasnt very pretty. the guy teaching me finally just told me to go back to skiing. haha. but at least i can ski pretty good. =)

DragonUSMC
12-13-2006, 04:08 PM
not to sound like an ass but that backflip pic looks REALLY strange...

But it looks like sundown to me, a K2 fat bob like 2002 model (nice deck), convert pants, and good times all around.

Hey let me know when you guys want to drive an a little bit extra to ride for free at my hill.

Drifte
12-13-2006, 04:52 PM
yeah, when your like that in the air you tend to land on your face ;)

DustinsDuster
12-13-2006, 05:12 PM
not to sound like an a$$ but that backflip pic looks REALLY strange...

But it looks like sundown to me, a K2 fat bob like 2002 model (nice deck), convert pants, and good times all around.

Hey let me know when you guys want to drive an a little bit extra to ride for free at my hill.

let me know when thats going down, cause i'd like to join in, as long as i could get the stuff i need to do it(board, boots, maybe pants/jacket). im fine with handme downs as long as they fit decently well.

DragonUSMC
12-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Dustin i have PLENTY of gear for you to borrow... just let me know what boards you want to ride with what bindings and what boots... only have like 3 extra pairs of pants and 2 extra coats... soooo yeah wanna bring some friends too?

Ashley
12-13-2006, 06:25 PM
the head isnt proportional in that backflip picture.. photoshop? otherwise you just have a tiny head =)

DustinsDuster
12-13-2006, 06:35 PM
i dont anything about what i'd need. i'll leave it to you. as far as what board i'll need, im 6'1, so what do you think? i wear around 11 size shoe, do you have boots around that size?

DragonUSMC
12-13-2006, 07:55 PM
no i dont have boots that size but we can rent you a pair. I dont care how tall you are.. how much to do you weight? I think i can get you a board and boot rental for $10 for all day so that might actually make things easier.

DragonUSMC
12-13-2006, 07:55 PM
the head isnt proportional in that backflip picture.. photoshop? otherwise you just have a tiny head =)

I didnt want to be the first to say it. =P

DustinsDuster
12-13-2006, 08:11 PM
i weigh about 190 give or take. wheres the place we'd be doing this at Jay?

DragonUSMC
12-13-2006, 08:57 PM
dustin the place is http://www.skisnowstar.com

and Drifte... yeah there were some people on the hill that wanted to watch your backflip =P cheater....

CROWN
12-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Jay i'll be over there hopefully a few times atleast once or twice, hopefully next month or feb sometime. I'll let u kno.

Having no snow sucks and local park only open on weekends till after christmas. Lovin my new flux matt hammer pro bindings. Toe mask system is NICE to have

DustinsDuster
12-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Jay, thats a lot closer than i was expecting, sounds like a good time.

Ashley, Kelli said she would like to go as well, but she ski's, so i got to thinking, maybe we could set a small, moderator style get together to go there. just an idea to toss around, i want to go either way...

Ricky
12-13-2006, 11:27 PM
that would rock! jsut dont make it next week. lets do it sometime after the new year when things settle down at here at home. im going to colorado on this sat and wont be able to go boarding here again till after christmas

DragonUSMC
12-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Any time is cool... I've got some comps speraticly thoughout the season so just keep me posted. Hey but a Mod trip sounds like a really good idea. I couldnt do everyone for free but i could do 10 people half off.

Ricky
12-14-2006, 08:51 AM
half off is better then anything. i just wana board i dont care if its not complety free. now i cant wait

Drifte
12-14-2006, 02:00 PM
i have a small head :(

Ricky
12-14-2006, 04:51 PM
yeah i thought that was funny when they said colton's head looked tiny and not propoortional to his body. that is his whole body and you guys made fun of it. hahaha

Stro
12-14-2006, 05:48 PM
The trip was really awsome, I need to get a little better though.

DragonUSMC
12-14-2006, 07:28 PM
only way to do it is ride more and more and more! and I'll help make it as cheap as possible!

Ricky
12-14-2006, 11:14 PM
yeah stro. me and colton are not trying to be mean when we kept yelling "get up", "or do it agian", and "no sitting keep moving" we were just trying to keep you at it and to keep you trying and trying becuase we knew that was the only way for you to get better. keep in mind we wouldnt have done that for anyone else but you! so dont feel bad if you thought you were slowing us down because we wanted you to go and learn so we had another snowboarding buddie. we know you would keep at it and not give up. the first 2 or 3 times are the hardest but you will find that the more you go the better you get faster. the next time you go you will be amazed at how much you learned. trust me if you go 3 or 4 time with me and colton this year you will be able to stay up the whole way down the hill and be able to tackel any iowa hill too. I wil try not to ride your ass as much either and let you kinda figger ouit your own style now that you know the basics. i love you stro!

Drifte
01-24-2007, 05:15 PM
and i wont hump you while were goin down the hill either...btw freezing up when i do that is bad to lol.