PDA

View Full Version : i'm scared of a lot of things..

Ashley
12-08-2006, 10:59 PM
http://www.break.com/index/maurypickle.html

this girl is a complete nutcase.

Ricky
12-09-2006, 12:24 AM
i watch that show when they had a girl that was scared of buttons. yes buttons that come on cloths

BillBoardBlood36
12-09-2006, 12:59 AM
I wonder if they do it just to be put on shows...I watched some junk a while ago of a girl who was afraid of Mustard, ballons..there was a couple other MINOR stuff that they were TERRIFIED of..Crazy Shat if you ask me, lol

DustinsDuster
12-09-2006, 08:35 AM
i guess i just cant understand how you could be afraid of a harmless inanimate object...whatver i guess.

biohazard
12-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Wow, terrified of pickles. ROFLMAO
Well, this is kinda on topic. Newspeedsteed's sister doe not like socks. It's funny, throw a sock at her or dangle on near her and she usually threatens to hit.

SaNdMaNsSi
12-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Believe it or not, some people are actually deathly afraid of the most minor/unharmful things imaginable. Its where I make my money-

logans dad
12-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Believe it or not, some people are actually deathly afraid of the most minor/unharmful things imaginable. Its where I make my money-

Your afraid of bad punctuation lol, I might not be so good at it but is unharmful even in the dictionary lol. Give me a break. Im watching you sandman!!

Ricky
12-10-2006, 12:30 PM
i guess i just cant understand how you could be afraid of a harmless inanimate object...whatver i guess.

under serten situations i would be scared of on inanimate object, such as a gun or even a knife. but i know what you ment.

biohazard
12-10-2006, 01:09 PM
There are some people who are afraid of inanimate objects when I hold them, even if it is a completely dissassembled firearm.

I can't say that I am not afraid of inanimate objects, I just have not come across one that I am afraid of.

I do have a slight phobia of roller coasters and certain amusment park rides. But as soon as I am forced on to a roller coaster, I can ride them all day long. And I guess I am hydrophobic. I guess it's because I can't swim well. Even with a life jacket, it's hard for me to jump into water.

Yeah, I don't know why I felt like sharing that, but atleast I'm not afraid of pickles.

DustinsDuster
12-17-2006, 10:03 PM
i found this today on ebaums:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/scared-of-peaches.html