PDA

View Full Version : PETA Is Bullshit

ZacFields
12-06-2006, 12:09 AM
If you've ever considered supporting PETA, you should check this video out.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=189837

What do ya'll think?

Zac

JustinS
12-06-2006, 08:05 AM
I love Penn and Teller. It's about time I see something like that. Bunch of hypocrites.

SaNdMaNsSi
12-06-2006, 08:11 AM
Screw PETA. They've protested our drug research on chicken before but none of them actually have any good arguments. I bet they get so pissed off they eat themselves silly at KFC after they picket. They dont think its funny though when you tell them you are going to take the chicken you just injected with meth and say youre going to roll it up and smoke it.

DustinsDuster
12-06-2006, 08:45 PM
i actually really love this clip. next time i meet one of those tree hugging, animal screwing,wastes of space, im going to have plenty of arguments for them.

tylers88
12-06-2006, 09:07 PM
o so i guess i was wrong on what peta was you know People Eating Tasty Animals, just kidding, i hate peta i were a fur lined leather coat the get close to me with paint their face's and the ground will become real close friends

Ricky
12-06-2006, 09:58 PM
i hate people like that. i think they should all be shot, or wait better yet lets do our testing on them. then we wouldnt need the animals and we still get the testing done. everyone wins. one dies, o well theres more.

Fate
12-07-2006, 10:58 AM
I am a firm proponent of PETA, see below. Thanks.

melhoneybee
12-07-2006, 11:30 AM
look who shows back up! =D

lol I would love to take one of those PETA people to my work place... see what they would do then!

DustinsDuster
12-07-2006, 04:57 PM
i just dont understand why its ok for all other animals in the world to hunt and kill other animals, but its not ok if we do it....

ZacFields
12-07-2006, 05:10 PM
^Beautiful. EXACTLY.

I get upset just like anyone else when I see a video of some asshole torturing a little pig or anything like that. Yeah it's a sucky deal for the animals to be born and raised specifically to get fat and die so we can eat them. But it's the goddamned circle of life! It has to happen.

hehe... I saw a video once of a bunch of PETA activists picketing outside of (then) Texas Governor Bush's home (I think it was his house, possibly at his office). They asked him something along the lines about "are you happy that you signed a bill yesterday that does blah blah blah to animals" and Bush just looked right at the camera and says "I'm just glad I had my bacon this morning." bahaha. Don't take shit from those assholes.

Zac

tylers88
12-07-2006, 10:38 PM
one more thing to add from me ted nuget is my hero he weres snake skin boots and leather to talk to them

DustinsDuster
12-08-2006, 01:42 PM
i might not like to see animals hurt, but i cant ever imagine myself trying to save a snake. ugh.....

melhoneybee
12-08-2006, 05:47 PM
there definatly is a limit.. i mean it's not like you are going to whip an animals 908540958 times before you shoot it. I think, really, with technology (weapondry, know how of anatomy) things are killed the most swift and easy way.

I think it was Dustin who put up the clip of that women killing a puppy with her high heel. THAT is a perfect example of an extreme I wouldn't agree with.

69gt4speed
12-09-2006, 04:55 AM
Peta are hypocrites, I mean they kill those poor plants each and everyday, if a plant could be heard it would be screaming when it was cut up so I see no difference.... ya do what ya gotta do to live, to eat is a part of it...just cause a plant can't howl/talk/squeal is no different,, what I say rules and is the truth... treehuggers they have wood in their house etc. etc... The key is moderation and be responsible a lil...