PDA

View Full Version : FASTEST IMPORT MSCA STYLE!!!

Pages : [1] 2

DEVOURER
12-04-2006, 02:06 PM
looks like the MSCA will have the fastest import too! it's almost done bitches!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/imtonystarks/Exhaust2.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/imtonystarks/EvoEngal1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/imtonystarks/EVOengal.jpg

boxmakingman
12-04-2006, 02:46 PM
looks nice
I hope it has a nice radio, cause your going to be sitting around waiting for it to cool down all the time.

Drifte
12-04-2006, 02:54 PM
looks real nice. sharing any info on it?

90 notch
12-04-2006, 03:03 PM
ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!STEVE O(MSCA).

TbTalon94
12-04-2006, 03:05 PM
i'm guessing a GT42r....looks good. That straight dump has a past with the MSCA...hm hm...wagon.... :bigthumb:

JustinS
12-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Pretty nice looking from what I can see. I like the twin external wastegates.

snickerlicker
12-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah!!

BillBoardBlood36
12-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Pretty Impressive shit

logans dad
12-04-2006, 04:29 PM
I love it. Looks like a big money race with ah ah whats his name. I see why you havent been on the forum. Been busy working on the new project. Looks good.

allgo
12-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Looks sick as hell!!!!!

Stutz
12-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Thats badass!

logans dad
12-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Looks like that big city race you've been looking for George.
And my money isnt going to be on you or Jesse.

Drifte
12-04-2006, 06:31 PM
i bet jesse will be right their with it.

DEVOURER
12-04-2006, 06:51 PM

hmmm... pump gas 15 lbs....just under 600 AWHP...

snickerlicker
12-04-2006, 06:54 PM
And that SHIT is safe!!

TbTalon94
12-04-2006, 06:57 PM
15lbs and 600whp....man I wanna see this shit!!

I don't care who's money is on who....i just wanna see both the evo's or high HP DSMs run against eachother!!! Someone let me know when this thing is goin down.

StreetSweeper
12-04-2006, 09:37 PM
We will See.. If that car is tuned my AMS it will run good, or atleast it should.. But i heard from a little birdie, a i wont go there.

drfast4ward
12-04-2006, 10:03 PM
i dont have a beef with msca or streetpsi but I wouldnt go talking about being the fastest, there are a few of us right up there with ya....ok maybe not a few of us. I will just speak for myself. I will be there when the time comes, so count me in for the challange. I hope your pushing more than a 1000 hp :) otherwise it just wouldnt be fair......

allgo
12-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Trent no problem, when the time comes I am sure he will be ready.

EXTREME-S
12-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Y0!

"DEVOURER"

OUCH!! NOW THATS JUST SICK! :supz:
BUT THATS HOW WE DO IT!!
"STAY FROSTY"
I'M OUT!

(M.S.C.A STYLE)

drfast4ward
12-04-2006, 10:20 PM
just so you all know this is a fun hobby for me no grudges no bashing no demanding. if it isnt fun I wont do it..

DEVOURER
12-05-2006, 06:06 AM
We will See.. If that car is tuned my AMS it will run good, or atleast it should.. But i heard from a little birdie, a i wont go there.
care to lock yourself into a bet now??? The car has not been worked on or tuned by AMS. So you should be safe!??? yeah I wouldnt go there if I were you either. out of your league boy!

DEVOURER
12-05-2006, 06:10 AM
i dont have a beef with msca or streetpsi but I wouldnt go talking about being the fastest, there are a few of us right up there with ya....ok maybe not a few of us. I will just speak for myself. I will be there when the time comes, so count me in for the challange. I hope your pushing more than a 1000 hp :) otherwise it just wouldnt be fair......
it needs to push more then 1000 hp for it to be fair??? I'm pretty sure JUST 1000 AWHP would make you look like a little bitch!

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Naa, sory dude, i make $7.50 a hour and cant hang that high. I got a little baby turbo.. I know them cars upside down,backwards with my eyes closed, and i know that if it is put together well and somone with half a brain tunes it, it should run good.. But Don't think we wont have somthing for ya! And i think you better start at the bottome and work your way to the top before you call yourself King! IM not going to talk for anyone other then StreetPSI and i hope it traps 150mph to even come close! and as for Trent, My money is on him!

That is out of my leauge and if you know that why would you even say anything... Typical MSCA.. But i guess im glad to see that there fastest "STREET CAR" will be a IMPORT!! HAHAHA now thats funny!

90 notch
12-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Sounds like george is turning into a little SOFTY!Steve o

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Sounds like george is turning into a little SOFTY!Steve o

No it's not that at all.. It's just that EVO Is my playground and i know what there capable of. And i know "ASSUMING" the motor is built, that that car is capable of 9 second turn times. and AWD on the street is a monster! It's plain and simple, i can not afford to do that to my car, and i dont care that much to spend that kinda money, lets just say theres more in that turbo kit then in your rolling chassie!

Who knows, i know one thing, and the person working on that car and tuning that car better know what there doing cause it will go KA BOOOM! and i know DEVOURER, and who ever the owner is, is not doing any of the work.

90 notch
12-05-2006, 12:31 PM
george,don't tell me after all that name calling that trent would even look your direction.I can't say i've always got along with him,but in the end i respect him and he respects me.We have all our bases covered DOMESTIC,import it don't matter.You better have one of your boys study that evo hard cause you ain't got shit for that thing.BRING IT!Steve o

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Steve-O

I dont have to have anyone study shit because i don't care! I do know one thing and that is that there is only one person in this 'town that will take a evo to its potential and it's deffinentaly not any of you. It is not a mustang or a carberated car that you just jump in and go! You will learn.. and All im saying is i would bet on Trent in that race, because unless that car is being done buy Buschar or AMS, trent has the best of the knowladge in that situation.

Drifte
12-05-2006, 01:05 PM
$7.50 an hour and your dsm george...did you steal the parts?

TbTalon94
12-05-2006, 01:09 PM
because unless that car is being done buy Buschar or AMS, trent has the best of the knowladge in that situation.

Come on now...can you honestly sit there and tell me that other people aren't more then capable of doing what Buschar and AMS can do. Give me a break. Those are just big names, not Gods. They have done what they have done and gone as fast as the have because of the MONEY and knowledge. Ever heard of the other boys runnin 8's, 9's, 10's? No. Cuz they don't have their name out there like the other top boys do. You know as anyone else knows...anyone can be capable of a fast car, just takes money.

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Trevor, my point is that AROUND here there is only a few people that can do it, and i know the best EVO guy in this town is not going to do it. So unless they have a BIG NAME SHOP tuning and building good luck! I guess my whole point is... "It'S not a domestic, there is more to it then just get in and go"

And DRIFTE= Personaly it's not your business what i did, but for your info No i did not steal shit.

allgo
12-05-2006, 01:26 PM
George I think he might have tbtalon tune it cause from what we heard he is the best tuner in town!!! Dont worry about whose running the laptop just get a lane!!!

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 01:42 PM
George I think he might have tbtalon tune it cause from what we heard he is the best tuner in town!!! Dont worry about whose running the laptop just get a lane!!!

TBtalon tunes AEM now! Shit it's news to me, and with a Utech its not going anyware.. We will have to see, that is way out of my game, but don't wory allgo i will get a lane next to any of your head gasket blowing fucking turds on the street! BRING THAT BITCH!

logans dad
12-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I have to admit Trevor is like a walking encyclopedia, He showed me how he did my car, we talked about it, It was tune to the edge or tune to be safe, He talked me into a safe tune and a hair on the rich side due to the cold weather. And I had to be nut to let you drive my car while Jesse tuned it or tried. Then you wanted me to give my car to you to go out and beat it while the cub master tried to tune it again. Never would of happened even if all this shit didnt start.
I will have him do a racing gas all out for a good ET this spring. You want to race me for money George then say Oh, Vic don't race for money, Take the Evo up on a money race or Oh maybe George wont race a sure thing. I don't even know what mine will run and I'm not racing for money until I know what I have.

Joe. Wish I could take some of the sponsorship money you gave Logan for the stock car and buy a big ass turbo like George has.

By the way, Didn't Your cub master take his car to Chicago to be tuned then Did he try to tune it more? What happened to it this fall? Burnt piston HEHE. I heard you burnt another piston yourself this fall George.
Lets bet on who will burn a piston first, you or me. I would rather be a half second slower and have my shit not burn a piston.

DEVOURER
12-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Steve-O

I dont have to have anyone study sh*t because i don't care! I do know one thing and that is that there is only one person in this 'town that will take a evo to its potential and it's deffinentaly not any of you. It is not a mustang or a carberated car that you just jump in and go! You will learn.. and All im saying is i would bet on Trent in that race, because unless that car is being done buy Buschar or AMS, trent has the best of the knowladge in that situation.
there is no one in town that could take that particular car to its potential. sorry nut hugger! thats why it was built and tuned professionally out of town! I'd bet on trent too mr. 7.50 !!! good way to lose some money...

snickerlicker
12-05-2006, 02:17 PM
George blowing a head gasket is better than blowing up like yours did....

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Vic,

You such a tool. First off i dont know where you get this I HAVE A BIG ass turbo shit! Second off, why don't you call your boy Sperry up and ask him if my motor was blown when he tore it apart. We pulled it out of the car and toook it to him.. Nothing wrong with it. 3rd. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT MIND TO SAY I ONLY RACE SURE RACES... I got news for you bitch.. GEORGE MUTHERFUCKEN BOHREN Was the one out racing agianst shit i knew i had a good chance of loosing money to this summer and i raced any way. I AM A MAN AND IM NOT SCARED.. BUT IM ALLSO NOT STUPID, and i know that EVO if it was done out of state like ALEX just said, it will fly, and you know what it should beat my car, it should blow it off the road.. The only "SURE THING" is that you will allways be nothing but a set of lips that do nothing but jabber jabber. Kinda like Steve-o, but he dont wanna argue anymore so i wont say shit. And as for you talking shit about jesse.. Look at you talk, you say he burnt a piston, funny thats why there sitting in his garage all cleaned up like new with not a single burn spot.. SHUT THE FUCK UP, you dont know your ass from your mouth.any way wasnt Zac banning your IP.

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 02:47 PM
George blowing a head gasket is better than blowing up like yours did....

Man i wish i understood what your going threw, but since i didnt blow up and you were the one replacing the head gaskets i guess i just dont understand!

logans dad
12-05-2006, 02:59 PM
the only race you did where you knew you couldnt win was with Willy and you got punked into that and couldnt back out.

allgo
12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
[quote="snickerlicker";p="116748":6d7e6]George blowing a head gasket is better than blowing up like yours did....

Man i wish i understood what your going threw, but since i didnt blow up and you were the one replacing the head gaskets i guess i just dont understand![/quote:6d7e6]

One head gasket by me so what, came off the dyno went right to the track and your dad was there, found out a month later the sniffer at port byron was off 1 point, like I said learned the hard way. Know go back to putting your motor back together.BLOWN UP!!

Drifte
12-05-2006, 04:21 PM
i wasnt the only one thinking it, i can bet you that...since you like betting that is. No one really thinks you stole parts either.

allgo
12-05-2006, 04:22 PM
[quote="allgo";p="116742":d8f85]George I think he might have tbtalon tune it cause from what we heard he is the best tuner in town!!! Dont worry about whose running the laptop just get a lane!!!

TBtalon tunes AEM now! sh*t it's news to me, and with a Utech its not going anyware.. We will have to see, that is way out of my game, but don't wory allgo i will get a lane next to any of your head gasket blowing f*cking turds on the street! BRING THAT b*tch!
[/quote:d8f85]

Lets lock it in then I will race you with all 3 of my cars 250 a peice!!! I will go out in front of my garage and do 20 circles fall down and pick which car gets to blow you away first!!! Who can hold the lock in money???

slow ride
12-05-2006, 04:33 PM
It's just air, fuel and spark. WOT is the easy part anyway. Drivability is the hard part. Get the A/F where you want it depending on the fuel, add timing till the nock sensor speaks up, back off a little, rince and repeat checking the plugs after a hard pull. I will go to bat for Martin at AMS though. I think he knows the AEM as good or better than most dealers around.

WikedSicc
12-05-2006, 07:11 PM
When that car makes 600awhp at 15psi, I would like to watch a rabbit get pulled out of the owners fucking ass too.

Do you have any fucking idea what you are talking about.....I think not. You guys go and make these ignorant ass claims and then have all the little nut swingers on this site back it up since they also have no fucking clue.

Trevor, I thought you were a moderator? You make more dumb fucking comments than anyone else here. You know how to go quick, not fast. It shows with your statements.

Vic....SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are a dumb peice of shit and have been called out on it everytime. You have no idea what you are doing so stop wasting your money. Stop sending me these stupid as IM's asking questions which first off, you have no business asking, and two, have done absolutely no research.

I am so fucking sick of the dumb asses on this site backing shit like this up with no knowledge on the subject. This is the reason myself and many others DON'T go on sites like this and DSM Tuners.

As far as the evo. Yea, it looks to be fast. Looks like over kill on some stuff and if it is a 42r, or larger, it isn't setup properly. I don't give a fuck what you guys say or think, and I am sure what I say will be knocked down. I am not going into this setup or why my thoughts are there. Simply put, money can only make you so fast. Thats how it works you DUMB FUCK.

DEVOURER
12-05-2006, 07:44 PM
When that car makes 600awhp at 15psi, I would like to watch a rabbit get pulled out of the owners f*cking a$$ too.

Do you have any f*cking idea what you are talking about.....I think not. You guys go and make these ignorant a$$ claims and then have all the little nut swingers on this site back it up since they also have no f*cking clue.

Trevor, I thought you were a moderator? You make more dumb f*cking comments than anyone else here. You know how to go quick, not fast. It shows with your statements.

Vic....SHUT THE f*ck UP. You are a dumb peice of sh*t and have been called out on it everytime. You have no idea what you are doing so stop wasting your money. Stop sending me these stupid as IM's asking questions which first off, you have no business asking, and two, have done absolutely no research.

I am so f*cking sick of the dumb asses on this site backing sh*t like this up with no knowledge on the subject. This is the reason myself and many others DON'T go on sites like this and DSM Tuners.

As far as the evo. Yea, it looks to be fast. Looks like over kill on some stuff and if it is a 42r, or larger, it isn't setup properly. I don't give a f*ck what you guys say or think, and I am sure what I say will be knocked down. I am not going into this setup or why my thoughts are there. Simply put, money can only make you so fast. Thats how it works you DUMB f*ck.
its not overkill on some stuff...its overkill on everything! this was put together professionally... the setup is just fine... i'll trust the big boys...and it was just under 600 hp :)

Ninesecsnake
12-05-2006, 07:49 PM
When that car makes 600awhp at 15psi, I would like to watch a rabbit get pulled out of the owners f*cking a$$ too.

Do you have any f*cking idea what you are talking about.....I think not. You guys go and make these ignorant a$$ claims and then have all the little nut swingers on this site back it up since they also have no f*cking clue.

Trevor, I thought you were a moderator? You make more dumb f*cking comments than anyone else here. You know how to go quick, not fast. It shows with your statements.

Vic....SHUT THE f*ck UP. You are a dumb peice of sh*t and have been called out on it everytime. You have no idea what you are doing so stop wasting your money. Stop sending me these stupid as IM's asking questions which first off, you have no business asking, and two, have done absolutely no research.

I am so f*cking sick of the dumb asses on this site backing sh*t like this up with no knowledge on the subject. This is the reason myself and many others DON'T go on sites like this and DSM Tuners.

As far as the evo. Yea, it looks to be fast. Looks like over kill on some stuff and if it is a 42r, or larger, it isn't setup properly. I don't give a f*ck what you guys say or think, and I am sure what I say will be knocked down. I am not going into this setup or why my thoughts are there. Simply put, money can only make you so fast. Thats how it works you DUMB f*ck.

Us real DSM guys frequent http://www.teamnabr.com

Devourer,
PM me, I can set you up with THE guy here in Sioux Falls, he is the MAN when it comes to DSM'S, he has tuned all sorts of cars; from 100whp all the way to 1500whp. I know its a bit of a drive but I promise you its worth it. He has not blown a motor up in the last 10 years that Ive know him. We also have an in house chassis dyno.

StreetSweeper
12-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Im done making posts with you ignorant fools.. Every time Dan speaks the truth about somthing to you guys,it makes me realize how dumb some of you guys can be.. Trevor you know your shit, but Vic on the other hand, GOOD LUCK!

Allgo,

Find me in the spring after my car is tuned in and ready to go. Vic, holler at me any time you wanna go, but bring your check book..

Enough said, you know where to find us!

WikedSicc
12-05-2006, 08:41 PM
LOL. Proving my point even further. Fuck this website.

ZacFields
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I haven't been following this argument at all. So I don't have a side to be on. But Wikedsicc, why in the world would you waste time on a website you don't like? Some people have too much free time on their hands.

You're here because you found us somehow. Nobody's twisting your arm to be here. In other words, you are more than welcome to leave and never come back. Yet you waste your time coming here to read and insult people? hmm.

I know you're probably going to grace me with some response about how I don't know anything about cars, or I drive a cavalier, or whatever it is that people like you think of to insult somebody, but just do us a favor and hit the road.

I don't dislike you...hell I don't know who you are for the life of me. I'm judging you as a person completely by this comment:

LOL. Proving my point even further. f*ck this website.
So to you and anyone else that would say that, I'm telling you you're more than welcome to go. I think the ignorant person here is you getting in the business of people you don't "like."

Zac

MystiChrome04
12-05-2006, 09:23 PM
I'll get in on the action, even you George (i mean if you wanted to, although it wouldn't exactly be fair but all in good fun) My car runs 12.3@119 (fastest EVER) :yawinkle:

logans dad
12-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey Dan, You can fuck off also. I sent you a couple Pm's. You think your just the smartest thing ever, but I guess your one of those city slickers also. Why don't you run the Evo for bucks if you think you know it all?

You say you dont go on sites like this, I might be dumb but looks like your here. Rather have common sence then be like you any day. 2 years ago I didn't know one thing about these cars and have researched but its easier to ask questions from different people then read between the lines on what to do.

DustinsDuster
12-05-2006, 11:35 PM
I'll get in on the action, even you George (i mean if you wanted to, although it wouldn't exactly be fair but all in good fun) My car runs 12.3@119 (fastest EVER) :yawinkle:

man, you must have some traction problems! i ran the same MPH at a half second quicker ET. sounds like we could be a good race with me off the bottle though. you'll be realing me in pretty fast on the top end though!

TbTalon94
12-06-2006, 07:50 AM

Where did I make a dumb comment? What me saying that other people can go fast besides AMS and Buschar? Or that I wanted to see this 600whp at 15psi? Did I say I beleived it? Hmm don't think so. I never said anything stating that i know more then anyone else here. So you shut your mouth and stop acting like you fucking know everything.

Drifte
12-06-2006, 11:32 AM
you can run into anyone on a forum...its public. nabr isnt public really anymore. gotta be invited in.

DustinsDuster
12-06-2006, 04:40 PM
[quote="WikedSicc";p="116787":57bc1]Trevor, I thought you were a moderator? You make more dumb f*cking comments than anyone else here. You know how to go quick, not fast. It shows with your statements.

Where did I make a dumb comment? What me saying that other people can go fast besides AMS and Buschar? Or that I wanted to see this 600whp at 15psi? Did I say I beleived it? Hmm don't think so. I never said anything stating that i know more then anyone else here. So you shut your mouth and stop acting like you f*cking know everything.[/quote:57bc1]

kinda what i was thinkin too Trevor.

Ninesecsnake
12-06-2006, 07:41 PM
you can run into anyone on a forum...its public. nabr isnt public really anymore. gotta be invited in.

Thats what I was getting at, I have been a member for a long time. Its the cream of the crop in the DSM world.

MystiChrome04
12-06-2006, 10:56 PM
[quote="MystiChrome04";p="116802":c1d2f]I'll get in on the action, even you George (i mean if you wanted to, although it wouldn't exactly be fair but all in good fun) My car runs 12.3@119 (fastest EVER) :yawinkle:

man, you must have some traction problems! i ran the same MPH at a half second quicker ET. sounds like we could be a good race with me off the bottle though. you'll be realing me in pretty fast on the top end though![/quote:c1d2f]

That's cool bro, I was jokin a little, my car ran 12.3's back when i first bought it but now it's a tad bit quicker. I was just screwin around, but i appreciate you being cool with me!! Back a crapload of hp ago it went 10.84@126, that was just normal bolt-ons (stock blower unported with a 2.8 pulley) and a 100 shot. I almost think it was more fun back then though, at least traction wasn't as hard to obtain. But that's alot of fun to, using the track as a slip and slide :biggrin:

Now I've got pretty much full bolt-ons with a ported blower, 2.93 upper/4lb lower, dedicated fuel system spraying anywhere from 125-275 wet.

Drifte
12-07-2006, 06:36 AM
...dayaum.

JustinS
12-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I can't even imagine what a 275 shot would feel like. Nice setup you have there Mystic!

belittle
12-07-2006, 10:57 AM
[quote="Drifte";p="116851":9cbe5]

Thats what I was getting at, I have been a member for a long time. Its the cream of the crop in the DSM world.[/quote:9cbe5]

Definatly agree. Forums like this make my head spin.

What is your name? I became a member when they opened up the registration. Have a little over a hundred post. Didn't know anyone on this forum was a member other then Sully.

belittle
12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Dan (wicksick) is also a member on NABR. I defiantly see his frustration. I have a high tolerance for dumbass people ( have to deal with them when selling) but HATE when I get random questions almost every night about dsms just because my aim name has eclipse in it. If Vic should ever find my aim, I'd probably be just as frustrated.

rysbrnr
12-07-2006, 11:36 AM
[quote="Ninesecsnake";p="116891":2ff2f][quote="Drifte";p="116851":2ff2f]

Thats what I was getting at, I have been a member for a long time. Its the cream of the crop in the DSM world.[/quote:2ff2f]

Definatly agree. Forums like this make my head spin.

What is your name? I became a member when they opened up the registration. Have a little over a hundred post. Didn't know anyone on this forum was a member other then Sully.[/quote:2ff2f]
Hehe, i never post on NABR, which is the only site I like to troll. I think of that forum as my DSM reference book. Like I was tellin Dan (wicked sic) before, There's only so much DSM technical material to go around when you're limited to basically 1 platform (4g63 DSM's) So many topics have been re-hashed and analyzed that I wouldn't have anything new and cool for them to discuss. I only post if there's something I couldn't find by STFA'ing.
Look at the couple topics going on right now in the forum... what's not to love about that site when there's stuff like this below to discuss and soak up into your brain! here's a small sample for you guys.
Propane Injection
Valve Float Questions
Camber/Caster settings for SPC control arms
BR Alternator Relocation - 1g
gt40r vs. gt37r
Dog Box FAQ
AEM 2 step settings
Bronze Valve Guide Clearance
And now there's people here thinking "tooning" their car is the end all solution to going fast. If they only knew....

TbTalon94
12-07-2006, 12:15 PM
That's what I'm saying ^

I'm not a member of NABR...though i'd really really like to be. I didn't get a chance to get in when they had open registration and i don't know anyone that has over the post count required to invite someone. If any of you do...let me know.

Everything I've learned from these cars...and cars in general is just reading along with trial and error. Anyone can read a book/manual/directions but applying what they learn is a different story. I know a few people that can tell you anything you want to know about the mechanics of an engine, but if they had one in front of them they couldn't for the life of them take it apart and put it back together. It's sad really.

The thing most people don't like about places like DSMtuners and such...is that there are A LOT of beginners there just getting into the game. They ask stupid questions, do stupid things, think they know it all, etc. etc. That is what those boards are for though, learning. So the new guys that think they can just bolt on a big turbo, some big injectors, exhaust and run 10's can learn quickly that going fast just doesn't require parts/money.

ZacFields
12-07-2006, 12:26 PM
I did some looking around in the CR:U Archives of "WickedSicc's" posts and I remember him now. He was the guy that was always in an argument with the MSCA for one reason or another. Which is one of 2 things he's ever done here: Argue with MSCA, and sell stuff.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that an invitation-only forum like NABR is going to outperform a site like DSMtuners/CR:U in concentration of worthwhile information.

Not to mention especially with our site we're running on what we've got as a target area, Cedar Rapids and surrounding cities. I daresay every person who knows "everything" about DSM's happens to live here.

So to come here and criticize people here for no reason, and to criticize a website that he fucking lurks through is complete and total BS. I can understand he's upset that when he's arguing with the MSCA, he doesn't get much backing here because we enjoy the MSCA's company. Honestly they are good people and they have nice cars. I don't know a ton about cars myself...does that mean that is why I like the MSCA? not exactly.

If half of you punks who can come in here and criticize what you're looking at here knew 10% of the time and money it takes to run a forum that consumes as much resources as this forum does, you'd keep your mouths shut. I just moved to a VPS that costs 4 times what I've been paying for hosting for the last 3 years and now, with the increased traffic we are already starting to consume too many resources on this server. So we may have to move to a dedicated server for....oh... about $130/month here before too long.

So yeah I'm gunna be pissed when i see ignorant fucking comments like his being tossed around criticizing a website he doesn't do shit on but lurk.

Zac

allgo
12-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Zac where are you working know? I d like to stop in and see you sometime. Dan doesnt bug me at all. I know he is a smart kid and knows alot about cars but just cause he can throw some very big words out there does not intimidate me at all. Some people would like to see the msca fold but its only getting stronger with the additions of the evo and some other import. Once devour gets his truck back it will help the street scene out to cause he loves to race to.

ZacFields
12-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Allgo,

Unfortunately I got out of the retail/public type workplace. I work at URrelay in downtown CR in a closed facility so the only time you could see me is while I'm on break or something. lol.

Christmas break is coming up though. One of these days I'm going to make it out to an MSCA dinner you guys just gotta keep letting me know when they are. I've never met you before Allgo but believe me it's not because I've never wanted to.

That's the only cruddy thing about not working at QT anymore. People used to be able to stop in and BS with me whenever they wanted and so now I actually have to put forth effort into seeing anyone anymore. heh.

Zac

logans dad
12-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I want all the people that have given me information to know I really appreciate it and belittle I didn't ask Dan all that much, Now Trevor Ive asked a million questions and I would rather talk to some one then read a thread that just goes back and forth on whats better.
My opinion of Dan even tho he knows a lot is a stuck up punk that I know asked questions When he got into cars, and yes did research. When I was young I had people come up to me and asked question and Dan no fucking question is a dumb question if a person knows nothing about something. You people that know me know I like talking about cars even on things I do know about.

I cant believe how much fast cars have changed since I was younger, But have really learned a lot in the last couple years. The biggest thing I learned is I should of went Domestic and probably will in the near future at a big loss when I sell what I have.

Just got it running and now the tranny is toast. There goes another maybe 2500.

slow ride
12-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I have been a member of NABR since the start almost (didn't even have to know someone back then). I think I'm member number #71. If you are really experianced with automobile performance you need sites like it to take the static out of your web surfing experiance. Weather it be hacking a 1g MAF, wiring a AFC, porting a head, building a 2.4L, tweaking a AEM I can't thank one place more than NABR for the "schooling" I have recieved.

I still visit daily to learn something new be it DSM or not. With the caliber of enthusiests on the board there is nothing that can't be accomplished. I, like many others on NABR have moved on to bigger and better things with age, but it's still one of the best tech websites going DSM or not.

Hell I just purchased my ZO6 last spring and cracked a ringland on the stock shortblock after a few months. With the knowlege I absorbed from NABR, experiance, alittle help from LS1 tech and others I built a 383 that makes some decent numbers on a small budgit no less (well in the ls1 world that is). I've only been into the ls1 seen for a year or so now, but it's nice to keep growing and learning new things.

TbTalon94
12-07-2006, 07:54 PM
do you have enough posts on NABR to invite me? I'd really like to be apart of that and i don't really know anyone with enough posts to invite someone.

belittle
12-07-2006, 08:24 PM
do you have enough posts on NABR to invite me? I'd really like to be apart of that and i don't really know anyone with enough posts to invite someone.

Slow ride and ninesecsnake are probably the only people on the forum that would have over 400 post to invite but you have to realize that if they invite you, everything you say is basically a representation of them. No one there takes kindly to new comers. It took me over a year and a half to get 50 posts and that was picking and chosing VERY carefully what/where I posted. I feel that I know alot about dsm with owning them for 3 years but will never be to the caliber of what is discussed there now.

I would not trust anyone I know to have them represent me. Nothing against anyone I just really enjoying reading the tech articles there and would hate to lose that. Not that I have enough posts to now anyways.

When I type anything over there I paste it into word and triple check everything. Not only does the bad spelling make you look foolish and discredit anything you say but will get you banned.

All I can tell people that can't read current updates/post is go to the archives. http://www.teamnabr.com/cgi-bin/index.c ... rchives.pl (http://www.teamnabr.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?page=archives.pl) I'd say most of my solid understanding of dsm and car tech have come from the archives of nabr. I know anything I read on there is the BEST information searching can find. ANY problem I come by now has been discussed, fixed, and elaborated on there. I hardly ever search elsewhere.

Just to show, you would most likely get banned/suspended for your statement asking if anyone has enough posts.

ZacFields
12-07-2006, 09:12 PM
^Sounds like a neat site. The subjectiveness isn't really my cup of tea but my goals for CR:U have always been more community oriented than to provide a specific one-stop for information. I think (like I said in an earlier post) I'd probably need to target a bigger area to accomplish something like that. I guess the hostility towards "newbs" confuses me... but then again in everything I've ever been involved in I've never understood why people are so hostile towards the new guys. It's like the NFL not letting the rookies in... once the current players retire, eventually you wouldn't have any players anymore.

It's a little different with DSM's though obviously since there's so many places and so many people you can get DSM info from.

I've got a few more forum sites up my sleeve. Not car-related though. You guys will hear all about it in the not-so-distant future though.

Zac

DEVOURER
12-08-2006, 04:22 AM
2.3 l
42R
methanol
direct port nitrous...

MSCA

TbTalon94
12-08-2006, 08:08 AM
[quote="TbTalon94";p="117015":704df]do you have enough posts on NABR to invite me? I'd really like to be apart of that and i don't really know anyone with enough posts to invite someone.

Slow ride and ninesecsnake are probably the only people on the forum that would have over 400 post to invite but you have to realize that if they invite you, everything you say is basically a representation of them. No one there takes kindly to new comers. It took me over a year and a half to get 50 posts and that was picking and chosing VERY carefully what/where I posted. I feel that I know alot about dsm with owning them for 3 years but will never be to the caliber of what is discussed there now.

I would not trust anyone I know to have them represent me. Nothing against anyone I just really enjoying reading the tech articles there and would hate to lose that. Not that I have enough posts to now anyways.

When I type anything over there I paste it into word and triple check everything. Not only does the bad spelling make you look foolish and discredit anything you say but will get you banned.

All I can tell people that can't read current updates/post is go to the archives. http://www.teamnabr.com/cgi-bin/index.c ... rchives.pl (http://www.teamnabr.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?page=archives.pl) I'd say most of my solid understanding of dsm and car tech have come from the archives of nabr. I know anything I read on there is the BEST information searching can find. ANY problem I come by now has been discussed, fixed, and elaborated on there. I hardly ever search elsewhere.

Just to show, you would most likely get banned/suspended for your statement asking if anyone has enough posts.[/quote:704df]

Yea i figured it would reflect on the person inviting. I probably wouldn't ever post, i would basically be a lurker. Bryan you know me. I'm not going to go on there making some dumb post about how to install an AFC or something of that other. For example...i'm a member of Supra Forums and haven't made a post yet. I just lurk around there and soak up knowledge from all the people. As well as other boards.

I just know that NABR has the best information, top guys, and everything else on there. I want to be a member basically so I can quick go there and search for my problem...get a straight answer...and not have to jack around with tooners and people's half assed opinions on crap. There are SOO many damn threads on tooners about non-sense and even the tech articles were flooded with crap from stupid people.

Basically NABR would be a tech book to me, not a place to post/hang out.

-Trevor

WikedSicc
12-08-2006, 10:11 AM
I will continue on this thread and maybe "try" to expalin what I meant slightly. First off, the stuff with NABR. I never mentioned them on purpose. It is a no ask no tell situation with the site. If you don't know about it or aren't on it, it is pretty much don't bother. I have been on NABR for close to four years.

NABR is not a dsm dedicated web source. It is a public place to discuss relevant topics. Yes, it started as a DSM forum, but has evolved ten-fold. Closely qouting a member, "If you want to Job advice, car advice, or advice on how to get a threesome..NABR is the place."

The reason people go to this forum is to get away from the dumb fuckign questions. The main topics are theory and innovation. The forum is full of engineers, shop owners, and many other successful businesmen. It is the escape from "automotive forums".

So back to what I said before this was in the discussion.

Statement remains, Vic is an ignoramus and completely irrational when aruguing.

Thus proven.....

Vic in IA (6:07:23 PM): Whats your problem. Ive never done shit to you. and I will run 11's
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Session concluded at 6:08:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vic in IA (6:19:15 PM): fucking Ia, City Faggot
WikedSicc (6:20:40 PM): Fuck you you dumb fuck
WikedSicc (6:20:45 PM): you don't know shit
WikedSicc (6:20:50 PM): you talk like a fuckign teenager
Vic in IA (6:20:52 PM): lol
WikedSicc (6:20:56 PM): you are throwing your money down the drain
WikedSicc (6:20:58 PM): so fuck off
WikedSicc (6:21:01 PM): and don't talk to me
Vic in IA (6:21:04 PM): lol
WikedSicc (6:21:08 PM): bye
Session concluded at 6:21:09 PM
Vic in IA (6:21:18 PM): lol fag boy
WikedSicc (6:21:24 PM): hah
WikedSicc (6:21:27 PM): look at yourself
Vic in IA (6:21:33 PM): lol
WikedSicc (6:21:39 PM): thats what i am doing
WikedSicc (6:21:43 PM): peice of trash
Vic in IA (6:21:45 PM): lol
WikedSicc (6:21:46 PM): get a life
Vic in IA (6:21:55 PM): you prick
WikedSicc (6:21:57 PM): and I'll ask you again, don't talk to me
Vic in IA (6:22:02 PM): lol
Vic in IA (6:22:25 PM): bye fag boy cant wait to see you in the spring
Vic in IA (6:22:53 PM): I will send your ass back to Chicago!!
WikedSicc (6:23:05 PM): I bet you will, hah
WikedSicc (6:23:11 PM): you have no fucking idea
WikedSicc (6:23:13 PM): hah
Vic in IA (6:23:18 PM): lol
Vic in IA (6:24:00 PM): prep fag, what did I do to you to get shit on in the forums
WikedSicc (6:24:31 PM): First off I told you not to talk to me
Vic in IA (6:24:47 PM): come up to cr and stop me
WikedSicc (6:24:49 PM): Secondly, you make absurd comments that further prove your stupidity
Vic in IA (6:24:56 PM): lol
WikedSicc (6:25:01 PM): I don't care to come to CR
Vic in IA (6:25:13 PM): yep you know better
WikedSicc (6:25:16 PM): haha
Vic in IA (6:25:19 PM): lol
WikedSicc (6:25:48 PM): I guess you are right, you trashy peice of shit. Now, don't talk to me.
Vic in IA (6:25:56 PM): lol
WikedSicc (6:25:57 PM): bye
Vic in IA (6:26:05 PM): bye fag boy
WikedSicc (6:26:09 PM): haha
Vic in IA (6:26:12 PM): lol

I will no longer address Vic. For my comments on Trevor. I did not mean it to be a personal attack, however reading through your posts, you "give" to much to people. You encourage this 600whp at 15psi bullshit for example. This is not only improbable, it is impossible. No combustion in a a motor displacing 2.3 liters will ever produce these numbers. Give him 300% volumetric efficency and 0% drivetrain loss...still not happening. I have experience with 42r turbos, so don't jerk me the fuck around.

When talking about an improper setup, I was not pulling this from my ass either. With the flow a 42r turbo is capable of, this is not setup correctly. Say you are running the larger a/r, 1.05 I believe off the top of my head. The flow of the turbo is close to 95lbs/min. With this kind of airflow, one perge valve is completely uncapable of releaving the pressure from the system. You can get away that way, but would you want to risk turbo failure from unessecary compressure surge. No need to continue on this, the setup is on the car and im sure purchased...do what you will.

This shop you claim is reputable? I have never heard of it, nor has anyone I know in chicago. This however I am curious to further investigate.

Continue as is, talk me down, don't listen to me, or take what I say as a resource. I don't care. There are those very few on this site which I have come to talk to outside of this site and have input which is valuable and are free thinkers, coinicidently most are on the boards in which I spoke of.

Zac, I don't know you, but sure have enough on this site to depict you as a person. I am not going to sit here and praise you for paying SO much money for this site, give me a fucking break. Ban me, or let me stay. The ball is in your court.

90 notch
12-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Wickedsicc,on your blow-off valve question?Just by looking at that picture what kind of blow-off is it?Another thing,you come on here and preach science numbers are numbers,it didn't make it because you said so!Get a life,go work on your car because you have no room to say anything about peoples SHIT!Steve o

WikedSicc
12-08-2006, 11:27 AM
I don't know if you are trying to have a witty reply or what. If you blow off valve question is infact real, its a tial valve.

Added On

I come on here and preach numbers and science? Oh wow.

I am not preaching numbers. I am making statements based off of the knowledge used to design parts you purchase.

Science? I am utilizing simple thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. You think I am thowing around these big terms and number. You want equations I will give them to you, however I deam them irrelevant to post. I have run through them and I am not making these claims just to hate on others. I have done the research and know what I am talking about.

ZacFields
12-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Dan,

I don't need to ban you. That's not the way this site works. You don't have to praise anyone for anything. But if you don't like this site then get the fuck off of it and get out of our hair.

As for anything you said about anyone here not being a personal attack? What is your definition of a personal attack? You just basically told Trevor he's too nice and that's why you blasted him.

There's nothing wrong with being civil to people. I deal with stocks a lot, and I have people that come to me all the time saying "I'm just getting into the stock market...hoping to crack it big here pretty soon because I've got some pretty big leads." Do I turn around and tell them they're a fuck head because a stock noob like them is never going to "break it big" until they've been in it for years? No. I'm not going to waste my time trying to crush somebody down for having high hopes.

But from what I hear that is just your style. So I guess to each his own. I'm not going to praise you because you think you know shit about DSM's and I don't. Knowing about DSM's is a good thing and you should be proud of that. I'm not going to discredit you for putting your time and effort into learning DSM's. But just like you're not going to praise me for putting time into keeping this website running, I'm not going to sit here and show you respect just because you know shit about DSM's.

I've heard enough about you to know about you as a person as well. So let's leave it at that. I'm not going to ban you. You haven't done anything wrong to be banned. I'm just saying if you don't like a website then get the fuck off.

Zac

90 notch
12-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Wicked,you state it's "impossible"those are pretty broad statements,why because you said so.The fact of the matter is talk is cheap,you have a car that speaks for itself(wrong)!You are no better than anybody else.Steve o(msca).

Drifte
12-08-2006, 12:28 PM
2.3 l
42R
methanol
direct port nitrous...

MSCA

so thats what the evo has. i was wondering about that, the bottom end that is.

dan, i think i have heard of your car before, looked identical to my old black 92 tsi, but was a stroker...am i on track here?

ZacFields
12-08-2006, 12:30 PM
^ I believe he has a timeslip posted in his album if that helps you any. If you click the album button under his posts.

Zac

tractioncontrol
12-08-2006, 12:31 PM
And you street pusssi guys think you stand a chance.

WikedSicc
12-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Haha. That time slip is from a year and a half ago. Drifte, I think you are mistaken. I have a 2g black talon. As far as that time slip, my fastest this past season was 11.1 @ 117mph, when the car broke and shut down and rolled across the line. My fastest mph was 131. So you figure it out. That is on a full weight car. Just wait until next season. :tonqe:

All my info is pubically known on my website in my signature.

belittle
12-08-2006, 01:52 PM
you have a car that speaks for itself(wrong)!

Have you seen his car sur? here (http://www.aspiratedperformance.com/Project%20Talon.htm)

DEVOURER
12-08-2006, 01:59 PM
This shop you claim is reputable? I have never heard of it, nor has anyone I know in chicago. This however I am curious to further investigate.

the shop was never mentioned you stupid fuck!!! you are a smart one aren't you...what shop did you ask all your little chicago buddies about? you didn't ask? just adding more bullshit to try and make yourself seem like less of a tool? "my chicago buddies backed me up. they never heard of a shop that i dont know the name of either." we got a brilliant one on our hands here!

WikedSicc
12-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Pardon me. I was unaware I didn't know the shop.

Performance Autowerks
http://www.performanceautowerks.com/
12425 Rhea Dr
Plainfield, IL 60585
(815) 439-4547

YOU GOT ME!

belittle
12-08-2006, 02:25 PM
So 900whp? Not much info on the site about their reputation though. Any dyno numbers to back their claim up?

logans dad
12-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Sicc fuck. The few questions I did ask wasn't that big of a deal. Go back through the threads and then maybe you will see you spouted off about me first. All you would of had to say is I don't answer questions because my shit doesn't stink and I would of said ok faggot any way. You have your head so far up your ass maybe you should go to college to be a doctor so you can get it out but wait. Your the type that doesn't want to help people so I guess you did the right thing. In our little chat all I was trying to do is piss you off for what you said first.

Nice editing on our conversation, Its not all their is it Sicc prick.

SaNdMaNsSi
12-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Wow. First rule of arguments; If you want to be taken seriously, use proper English, proper punctuation, and proper spelling. It's hard for me to side with people in an argument when they are calling each other's intelligence into question when they lack it themselves....

logans dad
12-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Sandman if your talking to me, you can fuck off.

SaNdMaNsSi
12-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm talking to anyone in general, but now that you've addressed me, I'm speaking to you in particular. Personally, by the time I was 50 I would have at least attempted to master the English language.

WikedSicc
12-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Haha. Editing the conversation? I used Dead Aim and I log it. That is a straight log.

TbTalon94
12-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Vic take it easy now...

Dan, i respect what you've done to your car and the knowledge you have. I realize your a very smart guy and you show it. I think people just get kind of pissed off when you prove them wrong, if it be right or wrong...people still get pissed off as you can see lol. I see what your saying and I wasn't saying that i believe the hp numbers...i generally don't believe a number unless i am given some type of proof or some hard information. I was just stating that it sounds beastly and I want to see more.

DEVOURER
12-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Pardon me. I was unaware I didn't know the shop.

Performance Autowerks
http://www.performanceautowerks.com/
12425 Rhea Dr
Plainfield, IL 60585
(815) 439-4547

YOU GOT ME!
you didnt get the name of the shop from here...where did you get it? his number is right there...why dont you call and ask about his credentials... and then tell him about the ONE blow off valve!

allgo
12-08-2006, 06:13 PM
This is funny shit!!! Are they that worried about a little evo that they had to go search everywhere to see who built it!!! Dan call the shop and tell them there full of shit, record the conversation so I can here them tell you to go get fucked!!

steelandsexappeal
12-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Iam the owner of the grey evo..I also got a white one thats more drivable, but still quick prob more like 5 something at the wheels..I'll post the dyno results on both when they are done..I don't claim to be any expert on cars Iam learning while I go..I put a whole new suspension and did the mods on the white evo..I just lacked the time and equipment to tune it myself..Devourer is a good friend of mine, he asked me to join the MSCA and I was happy to..As far as my choice of shops I called around to alot of shops when I was first getting my grey evo done and this guy Jesse who used to work at AMS and Dave the owner were by far the nicest, coolest guys I talked to..The other shops made me feel like they were doing me a favor just answering my questions..Which of course I had, having no clue what I was getting myself into..Dave had worked with the Mitubishi rally team and had other experience with evo's..That also sold me on their shop..All Iam asking is to just leave Dave alone, the guy is busy finishing my car..I'll let you guys know when he's done and you can bug him then j/k..For real though leave the poor guy alone he's running a busy shop..When my car is done I guess the end result will speak for itself..BTW nice forum,iam sure I'll be around..Iam gonna need some help fixing the cars as I break them :bigthumb:

ZacFields
12-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Awesome to have you here. Thanks for joining and feel free to browse around. You'll find a lot of folks from the area out here and next summer is going to be big in a lot of different ways.

We didn't switch to a blazing fast server for nothing :)

Again, good to have you here. I think we'de all like to see the results from this car because as you can tell, some people feel this is a controversial topic.

Keep workin' on that car!

Zac

steelandsexappeal
12-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Awesome to have you here. Thanks for joining and feel free to browse around. You'll find a lot of folks from the area out here and next summer is going to be big in a lot of different ways.

We didn't switch to a blazing fast server for nothing :)

Again, good to have you here. I think we'de all like to see the results from this car because as you can tell, some people feel this is a controversial topic.

Keep workin' on that car!

Zac
Thanks for the warm welcome bro..

logans dad
12-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Haha. Editing the conversation? I used Dead Aim and I log it. That is a straight log.

You made some comments about my son that are not their. So don't tell me you didn't edit it. My son will also be going to Iowa so you may be lucky enough to meet him if you have another year. I know if you guys do meet he will say your the dumb fuck with an attitude problem.
You can call me anything you want bitch but he takes all the math they can throw at him and he gets straight A's bitch.

rysbrnr
12-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Iam the owner of the grey evo..I also got a white one thats more drivable, but still quick prob more like 5 something at the wheels......
Hey what up dude? Haven't seen or heard of you for a long since the last days of New Image. My sister told (City Looks) me you had an S4 at one time... Do you still have it? What ever happened to the IS300 after it got fixed in the back? Holla
Welcome to the site.

Sully

WikedSicc
12-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Out of help, if you would like to hear my input about the 42r setup, I wouldn't mind telling you my thoughts and reasons I made the previous statements. I have experience with this setup and I can see what will give you problems just from the few pictures.

steelandsexappeal
12-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Iam the owner of the grey evo..I also got a white one thats more drivable, but still quick prob more like 5 something at the wheels......
Hey what up dude? Haven't seen or heard of you for a long since the last days of New Image. My sister told (City Looks) me you had an S4 at one time... Do you still have it? What ever happened to the IS300 after it got fixed in the back? Holla
Welcome to the site.

Sully
Whats up brutha?Yeah I had to tell her I had an S4 I was so envious of yours..I got some rims and some coil-overs for it(at least they were on the car when I bought it)The turbo's are stock but brand new, just replaced..I wanted to chip it and maybe get an exhaust..I heard thats the cheap horsepower out of those things, whatta you think??I don't want to get into building the motor..The IS300 is long gone..Never,never again will I get a stereo like that it ruined my trunk..I had a supercharger for it that never got put on..Hindsight is 20/20 huh..Now Iam getting more into speed than big chrome rims and gaudy stereo's..

steelandsexappeal
12-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Out of help, if you would like to hear my input about the 42r setup, I wouldn't mind telling you my thoughts and reasons I made the previous statements. I have experience with this setup and I can see what will give you problems just from the few pictures.
I would love to hear what you got to say..Iam willing to listen to anyone esp if their running 11's.. In your opinion what looked wrong with those pics?You need to chill on the attitude though...Like why would you say "out of help"..You have no clue who Iam yet at your ripe old age of 21 you wanna get smartass with a complete stranger who lives in your area and given you no reason to act as such..................

DEVOURER
12-09-2006, 12:58 AM
[quote="WikedSicc";p="117116":10a90]Out of help, if you would like to hear my input about the 42r setup, I wouldn't mind telling you my thoughts and reasons I made the previous statements. I have experience with this setup and I can see what will give you problems just from the few pictures.
I would love to hear what you got to say..Iam willing to listen to anyone esp if their running 11's.. In your opinion what looked wrong with those pics?You need to chill on the attitude though...Like why would you say "out of help"..You have no clue who Iam yet at your ripe old age of 21 you wanna get smartass with a complete stranger who lives in your area and given you no reason to act as such..................
[/quote:10a90]fuckin diplomat! hahaha I say burn em at the stake! all of em! and you stole my name!

steelandsexappeal
12-09-2006, 01:15 AM
[quote="steelandsexappeal";p="117122":6f035]
[quote="WikedSicc";p="117116":6f035]Out of help, if you would like to hear my input about the 42r setup, I wouldn't mind telling you my thoughts and reasons I made the previous statements. I have experience with this setup and I can see what will give you problems just from the few pictures.
[/quote:6f035]f*ckin diplomat! hahaha I say burn em at the stake! all of em! and you stole my name![/quote:6f035]
LOL Iam alot nicer on the internet than in person huh...I was making fun of myself being so sweet, but Iam new to the forum so fuck it..I didn't steal anything your officially twistedsteelandsexappeal..It just makes to long a screen name..How about prettyNhung??

69gt4speed
12-09-2006, 06:36 AM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="116827":0a638][quote="MystiChrome04";p="116802":0a638]I'll get in on the action, even you George (i mean if you wanted to, although it wouldn't exactly be fair but all in good fun) My car runs 12.3@119 (fastest EVER) :yawinkle:

man, you must have some traction problems! i ran the same MPH at a half second quicker ET. sounds like we could be a good race with me off the bottle though. you'll be realing me in pretty fast on the top end though![/quote:0a638]

That's cool bro, I was jokin a little, my car ran 12.3's back when i first bought it but now it's a tad bit quicker. I was just screwin around, but i appreciate you being cool with me!! Back a crapload of hp ago it went 10.84@126, that was just normal bolt-ons (stock blower unported with a 2.8 pulley) and a 100 shot. I almost think it was more fun back then though, at least traction wasn't as hard to obtain. But that's alot of fun to, using the track as a slip and slide :biggrin:

Now I've got pretty much full bolt-ons with a ported blower, 2.93 upper/4lb lower, dedicated fuel system spraying anywhere from 125-275 wet.[/quote:0a638]

Don't worry Dustin you'll take him.... :yawinkle:

A holiday story:

Once upon a time... after much smack talking and so on, a big meet was supposed to be on... Out of the blue he was asked to run the other 03... The mystichrome, even with traction compound, and a full crew, he did not win... because the blu pulled one out of his azz again....

The ihp can attest to that fact, the wind from the blu blew him back....along with a dozen other ppl all waiting to see... Now why blu was asked, I'll never know but it was...a damn good show.... for the ihp and for all those who went to pee...

:supz: :yawinkle:

WikedSicc
12-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I say out of help, because it would be to help you out. I know what I am talking about and if you wish to discredit me due to age, so be it.

The stroker is a bad idea. You can't spin it high enough to utilize the turbo. Everyone that ever had a 2.3 and 42r, is now running a 2.0. Look at all the big boys....AMS, Bushcur, Shep, Magnus, ect....2.0.

From the pictures. If that fuel setup is correct, you WILL have problems. I do not know what pump you are running, however you will have to run something heavy duty to fuel that turbine. I am running the Aeromotive Eliminator, which is the usual suspect for that setup. You need a -10 feed and a -8 return for the rated hp. The regulator you have in incapable of accurately regulating that pressure. The red Aeromotive has -6 ports. You need the Pro Series regulator.

Unless there is something I can't see, you have only one bov. You need two valves with that setup to correctly discharge the system. This is coming directly from Tial.

I don't know how you say it is a street car w/ the side exiting exhaust, but to each thier own.

As far as the whp number. I know that is incorrect. From my experience, people running the 42r's in thier effidiency range of 40-50 psi are between 800 and 1000. Your estimate of 900 is fine, but not the 600 at 15psi. Running that turbo at 15psi will get you beat by a fast 16g car. Anyways, it is a nice car and good luck.

slow ride
12-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Yea the stroker isn't really the best way to do it. The rod ratio is steep and it will pound the bottom end hard. I'm sure it will work, but the DSM/EVO secret is to keep a 2.0L, upgrade the valvetrain and spin the sucker to 9K plus to take advantage of the larger turbo's peaky power band. A stroker tends to work better on a strong street setup where you want a fat powereband and quick spool. The 2.0 will also keep the torque numbers down a little and save on drivetrain parts(ask me how I know). A really fast DSM/EVO lives it's life between 6-9K rpm. Unless you can keep it in that range it will not be as fast as you think.

logans dad
12-09-2006, 12:12 PM
I love it sicc, He didn't ask for help and you write a book for him. I ask some questions and you say I'm wasting my money and they were stupid questions lol. Like Ive said, I would rather have common sence any day Then to act like you. You are pathetic.

TbTalon94
12-09-2006, 12:51 PM
VIC TAKE it easy alright. Dan is actually trying to help him and he's right about what he's saying. He is personal friends with 2 people (that i can think of) that run 42r's. They are also in the 800+whp range and have broken into the 9's. So he DOES have exerpiance with it and is just trying to help.

To the guy with the EVo......i'm glad you joined the board!! I like to see guys with fast DSMs/Evos and your a perfect candidate. You seem pretty cool and laid back. I'd love to see this thing run on the streets this summer. Maybe issue out a few ass-whoopins to some other guys. Anyways, Welcome :bigthumb:

-Trevor

steelandsexappeal
12-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I say out of help, because it would be to help you out. I know what I am talking about and if you wish to discredit me due to age, so be it.

The stroker is a bad idea. You can't spin it high enough to utilize the turbo. Everyone that ever had a 2.3 and 42r, is now running a 2.0. Look at all the big boys....AMS, Bushcur, Shep, Magnus, ect....2.0.

From the pictures. If that fuel setup is correct, you WILL have problems. I do not know what pump you are running, however you will have to run something heavy duty to fuel that turbine. I am running the Aeromotive Eliminator, which is the usual suspect for that setup. You need a -10 feed and a -8 return for the rated hp. The regulator you have in incapable of accurately regulating that pressure. The red Aeromotive has -6 ports. You need the Pro Series regulator.

Unless there is something I can't see, you have only one bov. You need two valves with that setup to correctly discharge the system. This is coming directly from Tial.

I don't know how you say it is a street car w/ the side exiting exhaust, but to each thier own.

As far as the whp number. I know that is incorrect. From my experience, people running the 42r's in thier effidiency range of 40-50 psi are between 800 and 1000. Your estimate of 900 is fine, but not the 600 at 15psi. Running that turbo at 15psi will get you beat by a fast 16g car. Anyways, it is a nice car and good luck.
The numbers were more like 537 on 93 octane at 15psi..Those were the numbers given to me after it's first dyno..I have two more 2.0's waiting to get built, so if it's not what Iam expecting I'll change it up..All in fun, it's a hobby to me..Age is just a number, I was kinda pissed I thought you were knocking my baby which you kinda are but fuck it..It's constructive critism..I had no clue the exhaust would be coming out the side, but I think it's kinda cool..I asked for a street car that I could drive everyday if I wanted and I asked for the BEST parts to put it together..I pretty sure it's got two blow off valves, you might not be able to see the other in the pics but it's their..Anyways I'll take the first three races that come my way after that it's on the track..I hope it comes out right it should be done any day!!Thanks 4 the input..

steelandsexappeal
12-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Yea the stroker isn't really the best way to do it. The rod ratio is steep and it will pound the bottom end hard. I'm sure it will work, but the DSM/EVO secret is to keep a 2.0L, upgrade the valvetrain and spin the sucker to 9K plus to take advantage of the larger turbo's peaky power band. A stroker tends to work better on a strong street setup where you want a fat powereband and quick spool. The 2.0 will also keep the torque numbers down a little and save on drivetrain parts(ask me how I know). A really fast DSM/EVO lives it's life between 6-9K rpm. Unless you can keep it in that range it will not be as fast as you think.
Like I said it's to far gone to take back now, but I might try the 2.0 in my white evo..Will a 2.0 work as good with a 35..Thanks anyways for the advice..

steelandsexappeal
12-09-2006, 01:09 PM
VIC TAKE it easy alright. Dan is actually trying to help him and he's right about what he's saying. He is personal friends with 2 people (that i can think of) that run 42r's. They are also in the 800+whp range and have broken into the 9's. So he DOES have exerpiance with it and is just trying to help.

To the guy with the EVo......i'm glad you joined the bored!! I like to see guys with fast DSMs/Evos and your a perfect candidate. You seam pretty cool and laid back. I'd love to see this thing run on the streets this summer. Maybe issue out a few a$$-whoopins to some other guys. Anyways, Welcome :bigthumb:

-Trevor
Oh, you'll see me around..Ask the PPL that know me..I have an addiction for the streets..You'll know it's me because I'll be doing a hundred and thirty on the highway smashed into my little (recardo)sp. seats..LOL Oh, and I'd love to take somebody's title belt..So nasty fast imports please apply..It's all in good fun..

logans dad
12-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Steel, I'm sure we will meet up this coming summer. And I thought the exhaust was looking good myself.

As far as Dan I never said a bad word about him and thought he was OK but I guess I'm not smart enough for him to deal with me lol. No big deal but If I get thrashed I like to thrash back and don't care what some think of me. People that haven't met me think I'm the worst ever but people that have met me have no problem with me.

Cant wait to see your car run in person and the way it sounds there will be a few faster DSM's this summer.

The thing that I think is funny is I'm sure steel knows his shit and is messing with your heads on the details of his cars bottom end and mods. I might be wrong but I think It will run super.

StreetSweeper
12-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Steel,

Welcome to the Scene! Im glad we got another big setup import to represent CR.. Good luck with your car, and c ya in the spring..

Feel free to join StreetPSI.net!

tractioncontrol
12-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I was kinda pissed I thought you were knocking my baby which you kinda are but f*ck it

Quit being a bitch and talk shit to his bitch ass.

Your car will dessimate act like it.

MystiChrome04
12-09-2006, 07:20 PM
[quote="MystiChrome04";p="116920":1ce9f][quote="DustinsDuster";p="116827":1ce9f][quote="MystiChrome04";p="116802":1ce9f]I'll get in on the action, even you George (i mean if you wanted to, although it wouldn't exactly be fair but all in good fun) My car runs 12.3@119 (fastest EVER) :yawinkle:

man, you must have some traction problems! i ran the same MPH at a half second quicker ET. sounds like we could be a good race with me off the bottle though. you'll be realing me in pretty fast on the top end though![/quote:1ce9f]

Now I've got pretty much full bolt-ons with a ported blower, 2.93 upper/4lb lower, dedicated fuel system spraying anywhere from 125-275 wet.[/quote:1ce9f]

Don't worry Dustin you'll take him.... :yawinkle:

A holiday story:

Once upon a time... after much smack talking and so on, a big meet was supposed to be on... Out of the blue he was asked to run the other 03... The mystichrome, even with traction compound, and a full crew, he did not win... because the blu pulled one out of his azz again....

The ihp can attest to that fact, the wind from the blu blew him back....along with a dozen other ppl all waiting to see... Now why blu was asked, I'll never know but it was...a d*mn good show.... for the ihp and for all those who went to pee...

:supz: :yawinkle:[/quote:1ce9f]

That sucked!!! Times like that when i am glad there was someone else in the car to spot the damn cop!!! My buddy got out to pour the VHT and saw cars behind and decided to just get back in the car, right after that he goes "Is that a cop up there" I kind of ignored it until i took a look, i couldn't tell and then the arms dropped, LUCKILY for me i forgot to switch tunes and it fell on it's face because right after that i could see the lights on top of the car shifted right from 1st to 3rd and slowly accelerated. It sucked even more because i sped up to the speed limit and went by him, when he caught up to me i figured he was going to think i was you because that's my kind of luck!!

Scott
12-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey man ill race your evo, I dont have an import but if its as fast as you say then you might be close.. I actually think I wanna watch allgo spin in circles and choose a car to race.. haha

steelandsexappeal
12-09-2006, 10:49 PM
I was kinda pissed I thought you were knocking my baby which you kinda are but f*ck it

Quit being a b*tch and talk sh*t to his b*tch a$$.

Your right Iam a huge bitch for not arguing over the internet..
Whatta you driving these days??
I hope I see you on the streets toughguy we can talk more about me being a bitch..Please dont respond just see me in the spring..
Bye buddy.. :bigthumb:

DEVOURER
12-10-2006, 03:21 AM
[quote="tractioncontrol";p="117186":6474f]I was kinda pissed I thought you were knocking my baby which you kinda are but f*ck it

Your right Iam a huge b*tch for not arguing over the internet..
I hope I see you on the streets toughguy we can talk more about me being a b*tch..Please dont respond just see me in the spring..
[/quote:6474f]lol thats tire boys dumb ass...

steelandsexappeal
12-10-2006, 07:11 AM
[quote="steelandsexappeal";p="117196":727e8]
[quote="tractioncontrol";p="117186":727e8]I was kinda pissed I thought you were knocking my baby which you kinda are but f*ck it

Your right Iam a huge b*tch for not arguing over the internet..
I hope I see you on the streets toughguy we can talk more about me being a b*tch..Please dont respond just see me in the spring..
[/quote:727e8]lol thats tire boys dumb a$$...[/quote:727e8]
Tireboy don't try to front like your 21..You should have graduated when I was like 12 :biggrin:
I love your weird a$$ anyways...LOL
Will you change my wheels for me before I race, maybe spit shine my rims..Why don't you get your fucking shine box :bigthumb:

bowtiebuba
12-11-2006, 12:03 AM

lolololololololololololololol ya rite

logans dad
12-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Cant wait to see what this gets for a response but think I will sell my car after I run it at the strip and then go fox body as a couple good MSCA guys said they would help with what I need to represent MSCA IN STYLE.

black88gt
12-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Cant wait to see what this gets for a response but think I will sell my car after I run it at the strip and then go fox body as a couple good MSCA guys said they would help with what I need to represent MSCA IN STYLE.

fox ftw :bigthumb:

logans dad
12-17-2006, 01:22 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="117611":53d98]Cant wait to see what this gets for a response but think I will sell my car after I run it at the strip and then go fox body as a couple good MSCA guys said they would help with what I need to represent MSCA IN STYLE.

fox ftw :bigthumb:[/quote:53d98]

???

black88gt
12-17-2006, 09:04 PM
[quote="black88gt";p="117635":da2e4][quote="logans dad";p="117611":da2e4]Cant wait to see what this gets for a response but think I will sell my car after I run it at the strip and then go fox body as a couple good MSCA guys said they would help with what I need to represent MSCA IN STYLE.

fox ftw :bigthumb:[/quote:da2e4]

???[/quote:da2e4]

"foxbody for the win"

aka get a fox, you'll like it

junkyardtalon
12-18-2006, 01:56 PM
hey everyone...whats up? very interesting thread going on. i didn't read all of it...i got bored, but that car sound like its got a decent setup, my car had a similar setup...
2.3L
50 trim
ethenol
no nitrous

well almost similar, it was making about 500awhp, its gone now tho... i sold it... and it makes me very sad...:( but anyways i'll be looking forward to hearing about all these races coming up, it should be pretty exciting come spring time.....oh and i think i would put my money on trent too, even if that car is tuned by a big name, everyone has secrets..... :bigthumb:

EXTREME-S
12-18-2006, 04:21 PM
YO!

LOGANS DAD!

NOW WE'RE TALKING :bigthumb: I HAVE NOTHING AGINST IMPORTS, ITS JUST WHEN I WAS COMING UP, AMERICAN MUSCLE
WAS THE SHIT!. AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN, IT STILL IS. NOT SAYING THERES NOT FAST IMPORTS OUT THERE, ITS JUST NOT MY THING. SO WHEN YOU MAKE THAT MOVE MY FRIEND, COME ON OVER. AND IF NOT, COME ANYWAY. WE'LL HAVE YOU SCARED OF IT :supz:

"STAY FROSTY"
I"m Out!!
aka: BIG WILLY
(msca style)

logans dad
12-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Thanks Willy, Thing is I only launched it 2 times and broke the center Diff and cracked the tranny. Now I have to spend a bunch more to get it running again and then what will break next.

I want to get a 1/4 mile time first then I bet will take about a 6 or 7 thousand dollar loss on the piece of shit lol.

I beat on my 67 all the time and only broke shit 1 time when I had a couple 300 pound friends in it and tried to luanch it lol.

So in the spring you guys keep your eyes open for a fox body around 10 grand.
Or even an older Chevy as long as it has an ECU for tunning.
Did I say I want something that will pull the front wheels?

Still cant wait to see this EVO run.

steelandsexappeal
12-18-2006, 07:15 PM
oh and i think i would put my money on trent too, even if that car is tuned by a big name, everyone has secrets..... :bigthumb:
Looks like Iam going to make a lot of money, remember I race for min 3K so bring your piggybank..Oh, BTW,your right everyone has secrets...lol

69gt4speed
12-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Vic: I beat on my 67 all the time and only broke sh*t 1 time when I had a couple 300 pound friends in it and tried to luanch it lol.

Well cause it only had about 180 rwhp tops. I mean we had dog do do back then... 400 true crank hp in a sb was a big deal, barely idle, get about 10 mpg if that. Go fast, not break stuff u need a auto, light weight all that. The old days truthfully were fun but all mostly had slow cars. I had timeslips for my old 69 mostly stock low 14's, high 13's 101 or so. A fairly fast street cruiser back then.

TbTalon94
12-19-2006, 07:33 AM
Vic you wouldn't be breaking your tranny and shit if you'd slip that clutch :rolleyes:

3k buy in huh? I don't think to many people in town would do that, other then OldSkoolRacr with his bike.

steelandsexappeal
12-19-2006, 11:29 AM
Vic you wouldn't be breaking your tranny and sh*t if you'd slip that clutch :rolleyes:

3k buy in huh? I don't think to many people in town would do that, other then OldSkoolRacr with his bike.
Not being cocky..It's just I figure I wear that much off my car every time I race..I won't race bikes or domestics because I know there's plenty of american muscle that will eat me up..That cant be helped..

WikedSicc
12-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Going "all in" blind eh? Sounds pretty fucking cocky to me. That kind of statement deserves no respect off the bat.

Edit add on:

BTW, if you want to play and regain your money, find a new hobby.

steelandsexappeal
12-19-2006, 01:51 PM
Going "all in" blind eh? Sounds pretty f*cking cocky to me. That kind of statement deserves no respect off the bat.

Edit add on:

BTW, if you want to play and regain your money, find a new hobby.
I'll get right on that.. :biggrin:

WikedSicc
12-19-2006, 02:11 PM
K THX BYE :)

logans dad
12-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Vic you wouldn't be breaking your tranny and sh*t if you'd slip that clutch :rolleyes:

Slipping it is for pussies lol, Cant do it. But I might try to learn. I need to adjust the clutch switch so I can have the clutch off the floor and 2 step to still work, Only way I see to get a good RT.

That's what I did when I raced Rob and I don't know what RPM was working on, 2 step or RPM limiter. Guess I will have to lift clutch up to almost engage and floor it when its fixed and see. Might let you launch it with me in the car and see how you do it, Hell I would even let Dan show me but my car is probably to slow for him.

TbTalon94
12-20-2006, 07:47 AM
lol Vic...your gonna start shit again now, be carefull.

You just need to learn how to engage it right from the FLOOR when you launch. It makes it easier to slip if you release it from the floor and not up a little bit. I pulled a 1.6 60ft by slipping it right, it's not for pussies. I'd rather slip my clutch a little bit then break my tranny/transfercase/axels/rear-end or anything else for that matter.

WikedSicc
12-20-2006, 08:14 AM
Vic, your car is not too slow for me...it is you who is too slow.

Past that, slipping the clutch is the only way to really launch well. I was able to cut a 1.5 60ft on roadrace tires. It also helps if you preload the drivetrain. This upcoming season I am running a hydraulic staging brake to help with that.

logans dad
12-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Believe it or not I appreciate it Dan. Im not slow, My voice is but thats another story.

twistnmetal
03-01-2007, 04:08 AM
I think that steelandsexappeal is a fake! I wanna guess that its one of the MSCA boys that created it and are acting like they are the owner of the car (just my opinion from reading all the post and I could be wrong). I agree that you do seem pretty cocky because there is no one that will want to race you for min 3k in CR...besides most of the importers are teenage kids that do not have even close to 2k in there bank and are saving for college or is "just in case money" meaning emergance backup money. Good luck trying to find a race here. Its just as exciting racing for fun.

allgo
03-01-2007, 07:03 AM
I think that steelandsexappeal is a fake! I wanna guess that its one of the MSCA boys that created it and are acting like they are the owner of the car (just my opinion from reading all the post and I could be wrong). I agree that you do seem pretty cocky because there is no one that will want to race you for min 3k in CR...besides most of the importers are teenage kids that do not have even close to 2k in there bank and are saving for college or is "just in case money" meaning emergance backup money. Good luck trying to find a race here. Its just as exciting racing for fun.

I think your a dumb ass!!! THis guy is for real so deal with it cause he is going to run all over all the imports from CR!! Half you guys talk like your ballers!!!

Ashley
03-01-2007, 10:36 AM
he's the only one who's posted from his IP address, so its a real person. otherwise someone's very sneaky.. but i really doubt that's the case.

twistnmetal
03-01-2007, 12:38 PM
[quote="twistnmetal";p="121952":1478d]

I think your a dumb ass!!! THis guy is for real so deal with it cause he is going to run all over all the imports from CR!! Half you guys talk like your ballers!!![/quote:1478d]

As I stated I said " I could be wrong". Allgo, you dont need to be disrespecting me with the name callin but if you want to go that way I can play that game too but I will keep my mouth shut. If STEELANDSEXAPPEL only races for min 3k or really anything over $500 he will not have a race. Also how can already judge that he will dominate the importers if he doesnt have a race? Remember its not all about whats in the car, its how you race it too.

Drifte
03-01-2007, 01:10 PM
any actual updates for this car...

StreetSweeper
03-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Well Allgo,

I guess if it takes another IMPORT to beat the CR imports thats one step a head of you guys! Cause we all know your domestics cant beat our import.

logans dad
03-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Got news for you Goerge, When and I hope you race Allgo's fox, Ive got a hundred bucks that says you go down crying by how far he smokes your ass.

DEVOURER
03-01-2007, 02:46 PM

The car should be back in CR with the coming of warmer weather. The owner of that car is one of my best friends, who lives in CR. So unfortunately for you he is real!

allgo
03-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Got news for you Goerge, When and I hope you race Allgo's fox, Ive got a hundred bucks that says you go down crying by how far he smokes your ass.

Vic what ever car He wants you bet on cause the almighty street king will lose!

allgo
03-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Well Allgo,

I guess if it takes another IMPORT to beat the CR imports thats one step a head of you guys! Cause we all know your domestics cant beat our import.

I can see you still are as stupid as they come!!! George go back to holding the door for Jesse as he tunes!!!!

DustinsDuster
03-01-2007, 04:40 PM
[quote="Drifte";p="121976":c322e]

The car should be back in CR with the coming of warmer weather. The owner of that car is one of my best friends, who lives in CR. So unfortunately for you he is real![/quote:c322e]

drifte never doubted the car existed, he just asked if there were any updates on it. it was twistinmedal that made the post...

StreetSweeper
03-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Ick, You can shut your old retarted ass up cause you dont have a clue whats goin on. And as far as the fox body, My car wont beat that car, i will admit it first hand. I don't have the funds for that. I am going to go to college instead of put money into my car to beat one ford. But I will do one thing you will never do. And thats line up with his cobra, if i still have my car in the spring/summer. Thats after i blow your ass away. And allgo, ill go hold the dore for Jesse, when you get done holding snickerlickers hand after he tunes your turd!

logans dad
03-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I think I will go have a good cry that you will beat my car with the car daddy built for you.

I could car less fat boy.

And if anyone buys shit from you guys they are stupid when we have Ryan thats a trustworthy nice guy. Now go buy a few burgers for your supper. CHEATER!!

logans dad
03-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Also, Why should I have Allgo waste his time racing me, I know his cars are a lot faster. I do think Ive got something for a certain 03 blue Cobra. Ive done some changes to my shit also Gorge. Or I guess I should say did some trading with Trent.

And at least snicker can tune shit without it blowing up from tuning it to lean.

If you ever get your car fast enough to put a cage in it let me know. I have to see if you can get in it!!

Damn it George, After you called and asked if you could come over and see me last weekend I thought we were buds again. :heart:

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 01:21 PM
FUCK YOU VIC, YOUR STILL OLD AND YOU STILL STUDDER.

OldSkoolRCR
03-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey Vic...just wondering is there a prize for he who's got there head stuck up the MDCA's ass the farthest? Just wondering...Mak sure they spell your name correctly on the trophy...Ed

OldSkoolRCR
03-02-2007, 01:40 PM
that daddy built for you.

I could car less fat boy.

Whats wrong Vic, maybee George is loved a bit more than that spoiled kid of yours, You got so much room to talk about buying shit for your kid, Oh I would rather be a fat boy than a STUDDERING O'l FOOL...O,O,O, K,K,K, VVVVIC talk at ya later...

logans dad
03-02-2007, 01:41 PM
LOL, I know you guys still love me!! :heart:

My kid doesnt get on here because hes smart enough to know this is all stupid shit so worry about your kid and not mine.

I would rather be myself then you any day Ed. I also think all the trouble you've been in has been a good roll model for your kid thats just like you. :vom:

And tell your boy quiznos have less calories then Burger king :yawinkle: .

You want to get nasty, Ive been married 30 years, How long for you, True love ah.

OldSkoolRCR
03-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Well Vic you beleve everything you hear OK, but the few who know better have squashed it those are the real adults , why dont you get your facts straight before you go accusing people of being in trouble or bad roll models. Oh I just picked up a copy of "Hooked On Phonics" FFFFFFor You. Stop on over and get it...Ed

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Vic I mean ICK!

Iffffffff f a a a a a a annnny One CCCCC cared what you had to say i would take my cock out of your mouth.

"H a ha ha ha HOLD ON, llllllet mme get my shoes" Your such a pussy ass bitch.

logans dad
03-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Stupid fuck, Like im going out side with out my shit on in the winter. I dont go looking for fights but I went outside to see what the fuck you wanted. If I was a pussy I would of stayed in the house and locked the doors. I could tell you where just wanting to see me because you miss me so I was kool about it all also.

I was hoping you would get out and give this stuttering old fuck some shit George, At least spell it right. You couldn't even look me in the fucking eye, Pussy.

Ed, Look at your post and tell me we are adults about anything the way we trash talk each other, You are no better then I.

I'm done with this because I know you and your daddy are the best at it and If I don't stop you guys just keep going because all you two are is trailer park trash!!

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Thats because i cant look you in the eye without laughing at your stupid ass.. WTF are you going to do.. NOTHING! EXACTLY YOU OLD STUPID FUCK.

Thats right we are the best.. and for your info we are THE FASTEST TRAILOR TRASH IN TOWN BEEEEEOTCH!

so suck a DICK ICK!

logans dad
03-02-2007, 02:36 PM
George, My initials are VDH, So just call me VD if you want!! Ick sounds like some first grader shit.

Last thing, You talk about loving our boys Ed. Do you ever do anything with him other then talk shit and Drag race? I do a lot of things with Logan that I might not like doing but I do it for him.

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 02:38 PM
George, My initials are VDH, So just call me VD if you want!! Ick sounds like some first grader shit.

Holy shit whats the odds that your Middle name is DUMBASS

VIC DUMBASS HAIL! That is so halarious how that works out ICK.. Your parents new you were stupid the day you were born. A HAHAHAHA

logans dad
03-02-2007, 02:51 PM
George, you are always right. How did you ever guess my middle name. Your spelling still sucks, My last name is Hale.

Lets talk about smart, Logan got accepted to the 4 colleges he applied for. How about you? Oh thats right, your going to kirk wood because you had to take all the easy shit. If you took the classes Logan took you would of flunked out and you know it.

Its like I said you have to always have the last post. All your post in the last couple days have been negative, Do you ever have anything good to say? So this is it for me or it will be like your toy I seen in the back seat of your car of the energiser bunny.

DustinsDuster
03-02-2007, 04:47 PM
its completely off topic, but i really wouldnt mind racing George, Allgo's Cobra, Rob's Cobra or anything else this summer, just to get an idea where im at. let me know if any of you guys would be down...

OldSkoolRCR
03-02-2007, 05:47 PM
because all you two are is trailer park trash!!

Vic I have been to your house and seen how you live, I would hold back on the trailer park comments, untill you take a good look around.

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 07:39 PM
ICK,

Your the most foolish sounding person on earth i swear. You can talk all you want and blab all you want about your Little logan. I could care less. Besides why would you bring a perfectly good, no problem causing kid into your bullshit. Im sorry, but there has been times when your own kid has laughed at you. But what seperates me from you is, after high school. I will go on to college and be the person you allways wanted to. That will just put me that much farther ahead then you! LOL

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Dustin,

You have allways been a straight shooter. You will be first on the list to race for "FUN" when it comes down to it, if the car is still around this summer. Because of the way you have acted you deserve the right to get the races you want and for fun.

Now Ick, on the other hand.. Get your check book ready BEEEEOTCH!!

on a budget
03-03-2007, 01:43 PM
you guys are so childish, if Vic isnt not worth your time of day then why do you constantly mock him?

...but really know body cares what either of you two have to say about vic besides your selfs...really you guys are fucking gay, one of you sits in the living room, and then the other sits in your room on your computer, then you guys yell back and forth about a post that someone made...and if one of you isnt home in the other room you 2-way him and alert him about it like the world is ending..seriously get lives

StreetSweeper
03-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Who the hell are you to talk! You no car having queer! Go walk your dog. :toimonster:

allgo
03-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Who the hell are you to talk! You no car having queer! Go walk your dog. :toimonster:

He has a car and trust me its going to go faster then your turd!!! Bunting wants to see if you will lock up a race with one of his desiel trucks!! Get your dad and you to come up with $500 bones and lets get it on and lets say 2 months from know?? :Hangman:

Juggernaut
03-04-2007, 12:06 AM
hey Alex thats a clean looking Evo 9!

OldSkoolRCR
03-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Hey Allgo, lets give this shit a rest...Nobody is racing nobody for money, and your in that catagory also. If its lets all race what we got or as Steve'O would put it you OWN...well fine lets get it all locked up. Daddy is not putting up any money for anyone but himself or Dean on the Busa, thats what we are racing, and thats it. If you all can bet money at the drop of a coin on a 4 cyl car, against your guys's million dollar, V8's or V6's or Buntings high dollar toys, then stop all the shit with a 18yr old kid who you know is just taikng shit to argue with you and get under your skin DAM!!!. And lock some of that big ass cash up with this Old ass overweight old guy. I am not trying to be a prick and you know that, but its always lets lock up the win/win races or the money with those who dont have it. If your boy Steve'O wants proof of ownership in order to race for some big cash, let me know I will stop buy and prove it, and we can lock up the shit, I will fuck him up. And you better acknowledge that on here as you do on the phone with me. Wanna do the race with Buntings Vette, fine like I said we can re-gear an run top end, 30mph roll to what ever I dont care. But lets move on to some other shit...On a Budgets car well be running long after George has sold his shit and moved on to school, so there nothing there to argue about.

Dam dude have you not figured this shit out yet NOTHING is happening with raceing in this town, this shit went on all last winter and what happened, you played softball all summer and made it out about 4 times to play or race, the wagon went nowhere, Steve'Os car was not running and those guys are absolutly scared of the streets, cause HIGH HP cars dont race on the streets :rolleyes: remember, and Bunting NEVER came out...So you wanna do some money beting lets bet on what dont go on this year, Put me down for $500 on any of those bets...Later Ed

allgo
03-04-2007, 07:35 AM
So arent you making the same bet, a bike vs a car sure sounds like a sure thing to me. And I will bet money against george casue he gets on here a claims to be the big $$$ winner of the summer and was raised on the streets of racing. So dont act like he doesnt ask for any of this.

OldSkoolRCR
03-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Yep same dam bet, lets see Steve'Os so called 8s car, the Wagon, buntings 1000HP vette, your fox body, looks like the same to me all supposed to be 8s rides with upper 800+HP, against a high 8s bike with 200+ HP... and 200lb old guy riding it, please tell me where I confused you...seems to me the advantage is in your court. And as for the money thing exactly how much did YOU make this year racing YOUR cars on the streets, NOTTA...but heck with that is it on like dinkey kong or what. Tell ya what fuck the track racing BS lets do the Bunting Vette and Busa thing for some cash, and since were going such high rates of speed lets make it worth while, say $1000...your money though against mine. DEAL? Now were are going to see your real bussines ethics and mind come to play.Ed

allgo
03-04-2007, 08:15 AM
I told you if buntings wants to race you to 220 he will, I dont make that kind of a decision for him. Bikes should race bikes!!!!! Bring your car out and we can talk then. So it seems you the one thats confused!!!

logans dad
03-04-2007, 08:21 AM
I wasnt going to post on this but Im sure Stevo will get the bugs worked out on his wagon weather its 1 year or 5 years. I think for a wagon when it does make a good pass it its awsome. I dont get why he used a wagon but then I dont get why I bought a DSM.

I hope he keeps up with this project.

Rollin on Dubs
03-04-2007, 08:26 AM
chris - Wagon
steve - Mustang

they are twins but there cars are completly different

allgo
03-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Thanks dubs I was just going to post that, vic always messes up there names but thats alright vic its just your age showing there true colors....lol

Ed what track was the bike testing at again.

logans dad
03-04-2007, 08:43 AM
lol, Im bad with names of people im just getting to know. Think Ive only seen them once. Sorry Chris.

twistnmetal
03-04-2007, 05:28 PM
George, you are always right. How did you ever guess my middle name. Your spelling still sucks, My last name is Hale.

Lets talk about smart, Logan got accepted to the 4 colleges he applied for. How about you? Oh thats right, your going to kirk wood because you had to take all the easy shit. If you took the classes Logan took you would of flunked out and you know it.

Its like I said you have to always have the last post. All your post in the last couple days have been negative, Do you ever have anything good to say? So this is it for me or it will be like your toy I seen in the back seat of your car of the energiser bunny.

Vic, does it really matter what college he goes to? For your info Kirkwood is top in the nation for a community college. Not to mention that I go their and I also believe that Buck and Zack go their as well as many other people on this site. So my question is.... what is your point in this?

Some of us have to pay out of our own pockets to countine education through college...not everyone can get their parents to pay for school for them or recieve scholorships.... I'm not that fortunate.

logans dad
03-04-2007, 06:07 PM
My post wasn't meant for anyone but one person twist. I know Kirkwood is a good college and by no means am I paying for Logans college. Helping yes and the grants he gets wont be much. We are already checking into grants and loans and anything to get him though college.

He chose a field that kirkwood doesn't have. He study hard to get what he deserves!! I didn't have to keep on him, He wanted it and went for it like anyone else could of done. George calls me a dumb ass and all his other favorite names so I guess for the dumb ass George says I am I have a smart kid and like to throw that back at George. And for the shit I get I am proud as heck of him. It was meant just what it says that George didn't have what it takes to go to a university. He will just be a laborer where Zac is taking I believe business classes. Will be interesting to see what he takes.

I'm sure Zac and Buck and others could of done the same or go to a university

Man, did this thread ever get off topic.

StreetSweeper
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Vic,

STFU you dont have a damb clue about anyone.. You just think you know and assume. But just for your information i have been accepted to Iowa State for Michanical Engineering in the fall.. So weather i decide to go there or start off with Kirkwood, or even take cooking corses thats still that much more then your stupid ass did!

But as for Logan, like you i am proud of him allso, He has allways been a nice kid to me and others. Atleast somone from your family will have graduated from high school and did somthin with his fucking life. Unlike YOU!

Rollin on Dubs
03-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Most guys i know get there pre engneering at k-wood and can transfier all two years to Iowa or ISU. Or most places locally beleve that kirkwood gives them a good basis to start on and would rather give them experience than some pre madona for iowa who thinks he already knows how to build rome in a day.

69gt4speed
03-04-2007, 10:45 PM
its completely off topic, but i really wouldnt mind racing George, Allgo's Cobra, Rob's Cobra or anything else this summer, just to get an idea where im at. let me know if any of you guys would be down...

That would be fine Dustin soon as my ankle gets decently rehabbed. Just got the cast off friday. I'm sure you are cool about everything as in the past. :supz: I'm all about getting cars out, we go have a beer later. Sh-t happens all the time, breaks, blows up. I enjoy the company of fellow car guys, if I lose so be it, I can then do something or not but I won't be sitting around whining someone beat me forever. Win some, you lose some, even the pro racers same story.

Dustin I'm trying to line cars up for this summer there are several pretty equal, who knows what will happen? There will be a tight pack in the 11's, 12's which sounds pretty good. You figure a mostly daily driver, that is pretty good. There will be surprises I assure you. Now back to reg programming....

MustangSally
03-05-2007, 01:10 AM
I do think Ive got something for a certain 03 blue Cobra. Ive done some changes to my shit also Gorge. Or I guess I should say did some trading with Trent.

And at least snicker can tune shit without it blowing up from tuning it to lean.

If you ever get your car fast enough to put a cage in it let me know. I have to see if you can get in it!!

Damn it George, After you called and asked if you could come over and see me last weekend I thought we were buds again. :heart:

Damn Vic, you have not changed one bit after our phone conversation. Seeing you here posting your smack again tells me that your a straight-up liar and anything you've got to say belongs in the :toimonster: , because it's all bullshit.

You told me that you knew it was wrong to raise hell with an 18 yr old like you've been doing to George and that you were going to stop, but here you are at it again. What the fuck is wrong with your 50-something year old mind, are you going through your second childhood or is this your third childhood ??

Good God man, grow-up and behave like the 50-something year old adult male that your suppose to be with the knowledge that someone your age should have by now instead of the behavior that you show on here.

Yea yea, I know what your thinking right now, something along the lines "what about Rob", right?

Well, Rob's heard the same thing from me too,.... and speaking of Rob, it's easy enough for you to state that "you've got something for a certain 03 cobra", when you know that Rob broke his left ankle and his ankle may never be right again.

Such BIG TALK for a LITTLE MAN to be making about someone that may not be able to drive his 03 cobra like he should be able to again, yup your a real big man aren't you,..... NOT !!!

What respect I did have for you is totally gone after catching you at it again attacking George,..... YOUR WORD IS A ZERO IN MY BOOK AND YOU ARE MARKED AS A LIAR !

Have a good day!

Juggernaut
03-05-2007, 05:38 AM
http://forums.evowned.com/images/smilies/popcorn2.gif yum more pop corn action!

StreetSweeper
03-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Shit. I love it when that old bastard runs his fucking mouth.. Let him talk all he wants.. Spring is right around the corner, and i guess we will see vic in the corner of the lot talking to his self as know one will want to even spit on him. But i love it when he talks it gives me somthing to look forward to!

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Mustang Sally says.....Well, Rob's heard the same thing from me too,.... and speaking of Rob, it's easy enough for you to state that "you've got something for a certain 03 cobra", when you know that Rob broke his left ankle and his ankle may never be right again.

Such BIG TALK for a LITTLE MAN to be making about someone that may not be able to drive his 03 cobra like he should be able to again, yup your a real big man aren't you,..... NOT !!!

I'll be back... [you] and you can count on it. Dr. assures me all will be good but if I'm not there are options as always... If Vic or anyone wants to talk sh-t fine... a leopard can't change his spots. I try to stay away from all that. We all know who was out on the streets meeting up... Met some real car ppl too. This year there will be surprises. Juggernate ya got that bigger turbo on yet?
Evo w turbo (http://media.putfile.com/turbotrix2)

snickerlicker
03-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey Rob, don't know how I got brought up into this, but leave me out of it. Besides I know you don't want any of my Notchback...

StreetSweeper
03-05-2007, 02:41 PM
It was meant just what it says that George didn't have what it takes to go to a university. He will just be a laborer

Ya know Vic comming from someone else I may have been offended by that comment. But tell me, exactly what University did you attend to be the laborworker/ trucker that you are? Talk all the shit you want well see how things are in a few years. Ya see my life is just begining but yours is all but over, where are you going @ 50. No place but retireing a trucker. And to all the hard working labor workers/truckers out there please dont take offense by this, this is intended for Vic's sorry shit talking ass.

Its just funny in a few years everyone will have moved on, out of college and getting on with there new jobs and lifes, and you will still be a 50+ old man still shit talking on the websites, driving a broken down talon, sitting in your dump of a garage all alone. Good luck to ya. :rolleyes:

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey Rob, don't know how I got brought up into this, but leave me out of it. Besides I know you don't want any of my Notchback...

You have a super nice car... I've ran mid 9 sec cars before, I don't care that much if I win. But with 12k in dr. bills can't do the money deal but I'd buy you a beer and say how it ran here... Bring out the car, it's got plates. I've ran stock gt's before for their benefit. And btw I was hoping someone else would bite but ya saw it first... {[{you}]}

Ya George is right, unless we hit the lotto we are stuck, pretty much unless some great deal/idea comes along.. I'm done paying for the kids, that is expensive. A guy at work paid for his 2 kids till they were 26, master deg. Driving old beat up cars, sack lunches making 100k, kinda felt bad for him.

Juggernaut
03-05-2007, 03:51 PM
I'll be back... [you] and you can count on it. Dr. assures me all will be good but if I'm not there are options as always... If Vic or anyone wants to talk sh-t fine... a leopard can't change his spots. I try to stay away from all that. We all know who was out on the streets meeting up... Met some real car ppl too. This year there will be surprises. Juggernate ya got that bigger turbo on yet?
Evo w turbo (http://media.putfile.com/turbotrix2)
Not yet rob after i get back from good old iraq u can bet ur butt it will be on and ready for action! 2009!!!

Juggernaut
03-05-2007, 03:56 PM
BTW why am I being brought into this conversation... alls I was doing was minding my own business and eating some popcorn.

lil krumm
03-05-2007, 04:09 PM
haha it gets em everytime

allgo
03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Vic,

STFU you dont have a damb clue about anyone.. You just think you know and assume. But just for your information i have been accepted to Iowa State for Michanical Engineering in the fall.. So weather i decide to go there or start off with Kirkwood, or even take cooking corses thats still that much more then your stupid ass did!

But as for Logan, like you i am proud of him allso, He has allways been a nice kid to me and others. Atleast somone from your family will have graduated from high school and did somthin with his fucking life. Unlike YOU!

They must not of checked up on your spelling skills!!! What is Michanical Engineering?

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 04:23 PM
BTW why am I being brought into this conversation... alls I was doing was minding my own business and eating some popcorn.

Because your sig is bigger than anyone else's posting here.. Like saying looky here I'm all bad like the mr.... so ya better get a turbo etc. is all... Then I can put ya on the list...

Juggernaut
03-05-2007, 04:29 PM
[quote="Juggernate";p="122270":90f82]

Because your sig is bigger than anyone else's posting here.. Like saying looky here I'm all bad like the mr.... so ya better get a turbo etc. is all... Then I can put ya on the list...[/quote:90f82]
Oh i c sorry ill scale that pic down some.... and dont worry it will be down, god i cant wait to get out so i can street race and not have to worry about having my LT up my ass!!!

logans dad
03-05-2007, 04:34 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="122193":2ab7a]Vic,

They must not of checked up on your spelling skills!!! What is Michanical Engineering?[/quote:2ab7a]

Dam it Joe you beat me to his good spelling on his Lie being excepted to Iowa state. I saw that this morning but had to go to my Freight moving engineer job. George why would you only apply for one? I know, I know, Because its a lie.

logans dad
03-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Vic,

STFU you don't have a damn clue about anyone.. No, Your a smart one, Its damb. I Graduated with a diploma and made the deans list 2 of my 3 years of college George. So go play with your self looser. Accepted to Iowa state, sure you were. Didn't know they had Michanical Engineering.

logans dad
03-05-2007, 05:09 PM
I do think Ive got something for a certain 03 blue Cobra. Ive done some changes to my shit also Gorge. Or I guess I should say did some trading with Trent.

Damn Vic, you have not changed one bit after our phone conversation. Seeing you here posting your smack again tells me that your a straight-up liar and anything you've got to say belongs in the :toimonster: , because it's all bullshit.[/quote:1bde1]

You know Anita, I could care less what you think, He started the BS over a stupid issue so kiss my ass. I had a good laugh after you called. George was in the back ground talking shit and you wanted me to apologise to Ed and George. Not happening

You told me that you knew it was wrong to raise hell with an 18 yr old like you've been doing to George and that you were going to stop, but here you are at it again. What the fuck is wrong with your 50-something year old mind, are you going through your second childhood or is this your third childhood ??

Your the one with the problem. Have someone start talking shit to you like Ive seen and you talked shit back but thats OK. Get a life.

Good God man, grow-up and behave like the 50-something year old adult male that your suppose to be with the knowledge that someone your age should have by now instead of the behavior that you show on here.

Yea yea, I know what your thinking right now, something along the lines "what about Rob", right?[/quote]

I could care less about Rob right now, Maybe if he was coordinated he wouldn't of fell and busted his shit up.

Well, Rob's heard the same thing from me too,.... and speaking of Rob, it's easy enough for you to state that "you've got something for a certain 03 cobra", when you know that Rob broke his left ankle and his ankle may never be right again.[/quote]

I heard you have a lawyer and your going to sue so what the fuck. It will give him the money to put an automatic in it[/u].

Such BIG TALK for a LITTLE MAN to be making about someone that may not be able to drive his 03 cobra like he should be able to again, yup your a real big man aren't you,..... NOT !!![/quote]

Your right, women that flunk out of college know it all. Looks like automatic time.

What respect I did have for you is totally gone after catching you at it again attacking George,..... YOUR WORD IS A ZERO IN MY BOOK AND YOU ARE MARKED AS A LIAR ![/quote]

Do you think I give a rats ass. Only seen you two one time last summer And if that didn't happen I still wouldn't of cared[/u]

Have a good day![/quote]

You have a good day also and if I never see you again I could care less.

twistnmetal
03-05-2007, 05:18 PM
They do have those courses at Iowa State University and there they are with instructors.

Engineering Mechanics 378
Instructor(s): Schaefer
Engineering Mechanics 424
Instructor(s): Schmerr

George is going to kirkwood for 2 years for his pre engineering then to Iowa State University to get his 4 year degree. ISU is closes to home and he wouldnt have to pay for out of state tuition.

logans dad
03-05-2007, 05:30 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="122187":c0fd9] It was meant just what it says that George didn't have what it takes to go to a university. He will just be a laborer

Ya know Vic comming from someone else I may have been offended by that comment. But tell me, exactly what University did you attend to be the laborworker/ trucker that you are? Talk all the shit you want well see how things are in a few years. Ya see my life is just begining but yours is all but over, where are you going @ 50. No place but retireing a trucker. And to all the hard working labor workers/truckers out there please dont take offense by this, this is intended for Vic's sorry shit talking ass.

Its just funny in a few years everyone will have moved on, out of college and getting on with there new jobs and lifes, and you will still be a 50+ old man still shit talking on the websites, driving a broken down talon, sitting in your dump of a garage all alone. Good luck to ya. :rolleyes:[/quote:c0fd9]

Yep, Ill be traveling seeing the country, Remember you stupid fuck, We all get old and I drive hook up a hose unhook it and drive home, Hardest shit Ive ever done. Then take home over a thousand a week for it.

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Now listen here Vic, I've heard enough bs. Thanks for the fkn comment smart ass, shit happens through other ppls actions or inattention. Let some ass run your fkn azz over and split without paying you and tells u some bs story. Laid up, no work, bills coming in. So fk off u are a sh-t talker plain and simple and because u lost 1 fkn race and ur sh-t broke u are whining to high heaven. I'll never deal with u on the street again because unlike 99.9% of the guys on here u whine, carry on, never have a good thing to say unless u are bucking for something. You know if some sh-t happened to anyone I wouldn't say bs, I'd ask if ok. So FK Off you old hater. U just fkd urself....

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Vic btw smart azz look at this under login....The IP Range for your account has changed. The actual Login took place from 12.214.x.x, the previous from 12.226.x.x. If you didn't log on from another location, then someone has access to your account without authorisation!

Is it me or is it memorex? Maybe it will be different tommorrow...

twistnmetal
03-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Were do you look for the IP?

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 06:31 PM
There is a new feature it appears that warns of maybe someone else might be logged in as you from another location. Otherwise only mods or admins can see it the ip with a click on a button.

MustangSally
03-05-2007, 07:06 PM
You know Anita, I could care less what you think, He started the BS over a stupid issue so kiss my ass. I had a good laugh after you called. George was in the back ground talking shit and you wanted me to apologise to Ed and George. Not happening

Naw, George was in the backround talking and I was waving him off to get him to quite down, which being only 18 yrs and very verbal in thought and feelings, it's hard for anyone to stop a young adult that is a person in his/her own right.

Don't apologize to them, it's no skin off my ass Vic ,but it is off your boney ass.

Your the one with the problem. Have someone start talking shit to you like Ive seen and you talked shit back but thats OK. Get a life.

Vic,
I would think that you were bright enough to realize that getting into an arguement once in a while with "different" people is a hell of a lot different than talking smack and harrassing someone, the same someone........ over and over and over again and again and AGAIN and it being with a young adult that has been 18 yrs old, less than a year and your WHAT........ 50 something, that's over 30 yrs difference in age.

I would have to say that you........ VIC needs to be the one to get a REAL LIFE as I already have one and it's not talking trash to young adults just to hear myself talk.

I could care less about Rob right now, Maybe if he was coordinated he wouldn't of fell and busted his shit up.

That's all good Vic, I hope you will understand when Logan ends up crashing his car some day ( and he will ) and your telling about it on here, all I will say to your NEWS is " I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT LOGAN !".

I heard you have a lawyer and your going to sue so what the fuck. It will give him the money to put an automatic in it

First - IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS
Second - So Fucking What, what's it to you Vic.

Your right, women that flunk out of college know it all. Looks like automatic time.

I know your not talking about me here Vic, as I had not flunked out of college, I left due to personal reasons that had nothing to do with my college education, it had to do with my health and personal life.

So..... you dried-up,....no nuts,.....bag of old rattling bones, you need to get your FACTS STRAIGHT before posting shit about me on any site or forum as you ARE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PERSON , how would you like to turn your little paycheck over to me after working your as off for it,.... just because you ran your mouth about something you know nothing about.

Do you think I give a rats ass. Only seen you two one time last summer And if that didn't happen I still wouldn't of cared
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yep, Ill be traveling seeing the country, Remember you stupid fuck, We all get old and I drive hook up a hose unhook it and drive home, Hardest shit Ive ever done. Then take home over a thousand a week for it.

So you "drop and hook" for a living Vic ???? ROFLMAO........... OOOOooohhhhhh a real "HARD" job there, Vic LOL LOL LOL ..... too funny . What do you pull Vic, a 53 Ft trailer or smaller, I doubt that it would be doubles or triples your not equipped enough up-stairs for that. Have you ever ran a flat-bed with an over-sized load (?), I have,.... drove all over the US hauling for a private company, for a little over a year , they are based in Fort Worth, TX.

Being a trucker, is not all that..... been there, done it.

Edited to add: Vic, you really need to learn how to do quotes bud, so the quote does not run together with what you have to say. A "quote" when done right, will separate what the person your quoting is saying from what you have to say,lol.

logans dad
03-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Talk about a trash talker, You rule don't you.

And just like here, You started it and I reply. Mind your own business.

And I hauled steel for 25 years know it all and hauled a lot of wide plate and over sized loads, What, you want a dog biscuit or what. Now knowing that you drove a truck tells me exactly what type of person you really are. And its not good.

drfast4ward
03-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Rob Glad to hear your on your way tto recovery.. oh and were you calling me and my talon out... maybe i misread... but proll wont race to much this year other than at cordova... and if you come down here to cordova, you know we are on :)

OldSkoolRCR
03-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Now knowing that you drove a truck tells me exactly what type of person you really are. And its not good.

Vic...did you not just say you drive a truck? So would that not put you in the sme catagory? You know Vic how about everyone just put a lid on it...

OldSkoolRCR
03-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Rob Glad to hear your on your way tto recovery.. oh and were you calling me and my talon out... maybe i misread... but proll wont race to much this year other than at cordova... and if you come down here to cordova, you know we are on :)

Trent wanna foot race...I need a few lenghts though, and the move.

drfast4ward
03-05-2007, 08:03 PM
[quote="drfast4ward";p="122307":f624c]Rob Glad to hear your on your way tto recovery.. oh and were you calling me and my talon out... maybe i misread... but proll wont race to much this year other than at cordova... and if you come down here to cordova, you know we are on :)

Trent wanna foot race...I need a few lenghts though, and the move.[/quote:f624c]

that might be fun wanna race for that wally trophy :) just kidding, I consider myself pretty healthy, but i dont know if my body could take that kind of abuse :) . I like this kind of conversation, friendly and fun..

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Trent I used the [{you}] [you]... lil guy on bottom bar right side for a joke dude.... inserts readers name on the post when he/she reads it. I try it once a year or so.

Oldskool I got the honda 650 over here for you to borrow.

69gt4speed
03-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Talk about a trash talker, You rule don't you.

And I hauled steel for 25 years know it all and hauled a lot of wide plate and over sized loads, What, you want a dog biscuit or what. Now knowing that you drove a truck tells me exactly what type of person you really are. And its not good.

What is so wrong with going to school to drive a truck Vic? To be with her husband on the road and help him out? She did a lot of things for her family and others. Yea give me a dog biscuit cause I'm a old dog. I prefer basted in bs.

ZacFields
03-06-2007, 04:12 PM
There is a new feature it appears that warns of maybe someone else might be logged in as you from another location. Otherwise only mods or admins can see it the ip with a click on a button.

I've been meaning to re-add the link up to this new template. There is a way for you to check specifically which IP's have logged into your account for the last 10 logins. Click on the link below to see that information.

http://www.crunderground.com/ct_login_history.php

If anyone see's any IP addresses that they don't recognize on their list, please report them to me and I will check them. I'll just run them through the CR:U IP-Checker and see if they match any other CR:U accounts.

Zac

ricehater
03-06-2007, 06:31 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="122302":4905e]Talk about a trash talker, You rule don't you.

What is so wrong with going to school to drive a truck Vic? To be with her husband on the road and help him out? She did a lot of things for her family and others. Yea give me a dog biscuit cause I'm a old dog. I prefer basted in bs.[/quote:4905e]

I didn't have to go to a school to learn, I just jumped in and went when the boss told me to. Drove for 4 months before I even had my licence. I figured diong wide loads she was on with another. I use to pull stretch trailers out to 75 ft with 100 ft beams. Oh, I do things for my family and she says your going to buy her a fox body. Why cant she buy her own? Sounds like a back street Anna Nicole.

ricehater
03-06-2007, 06:45 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="122282":94c1d]

Naw, George was in the backround talking and I was waving him off to get him to quite down, which being only 18 yrs and very verbal in thought and feelings, it's hard for anyone to stop a young adult that is a person in his/her own right.

Don't apologize to them, it's no skin off my ass Vic ,but it is off your boney ass.

Vic,
I would think that you were bright enough to realize that getting into an arguement once in a while with "different" people is a hell of a lot different than talking smack and harrassing someone, the same someone........ over and over and over again and again and AGAIN and it being with a young adult that has been 18 yrs old, less than a year and your WHAT........ 50 something, that's over 30 yrs difference in age.

I would have to say that you........ VIC needs to be the one to get a REAL LIFE as I already have one and it's not talking trash to young adults just to hear myself talk.

That's all good Vic, I hope you will understand when Logan ends up crashing his car some day ( and he will ) and your telling about it on here, all I will say to your NEWS is " I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT LOGAN !".

I heard you have a lawyer and your going to sue so what the fuck. It will give him the money to put an automatic in it

First - IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS
Second - So Fucking What, what's it to you Vic.

I know your not talking about me here Vic, as I had not flunked out of college, I left due to personal reasons that had nothing to do with my college education, it had to do with my health and personal life.

So..... you dried-up,....no nuts,.....bag of old rattling bones, you need to get your FACTS STRAIGHT before posting shit about me on any site or forum as you ARE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PERSON , how would you like to turn your little paycheck over to me after working your as off for it,.... just because you ran your mouth about something you know nothing about.

Do you think I give a rats ass. Only seen you two one time last summer And if that didn't happen I still wouldn't of cared
-----------------------------------------------------------

So you "drop and hook" for a living Vic ???? ROFLMAO........... OOOOooohhhhhh a real "HARD" job there, Vic LOL LOL LOL ..... too funny . What do you pull Vic, a 53 Ft trailer or smaller, I doubt that it would be doubles or triples your not equipped enough up-stairs for that. Have you ever ran a flat-bed with an over-sized load (?), I have,.... drove all over the US hauling for a private company, for a little over a year , they are based in Fort Worth, TX.

Being a trucker, is not all that..... been there, done it.

Edited to add: Vic, you really need to learn how to do quotes bud, so the quote does not run together with what you have to say. A "quote" when done right, will separate what the person your quoting is saying from what you have to say,lol.[/quote:94c1d]

My definition of a truck driving want to be women. She is 50% male 50% female genes and due to the fact she doesn't want to shave her mustache and try to be feminine she Goes with the male half and tries to drive a truck.

69gt4speed
03-06-2007, 07:14 PM
She can't work no more dude. Had cancer and a bad back, no one will hire her besides charity stuff. So thats what she does. Gets s.s disability and spends her money she gets on us or less fortunate. Like I said sh-t happens all the time. She earns her keep to me and others, I accept that. You or anyone have something happen bad, your life changes that simple. You try to move on. I've done a lot of stuff too. You move on, whatever way you can. You do for your wife/gf time to time I suppose out of respect. So she like cars and tolerates it, better for me.

I had to drive various trucks once also, way it was for my job, work outside, etc. Good and bad. Now I'm inside, good and bad. I still got my class a and scooter license. I drove for years, flatbeds, crane trucks, dump trucks/plows for k.c. mo. Cause I was over 25 electricans/techs/helpers. One day they said got to have a license, new regs so I studied with hiway patrol passed the test. Do what ya gotta do. I like cars, always did stangs especially, that I did as I more wanted to do.

69gt4speed
03-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Sorry Alex if I or Anita trashed up the thread. I hope his car does well and all that. Same goes to you Allgo and other guys, life is short, sh-t happens and I've been stuck inside too long, no wheels, etc.

allgo
05-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Well I just rode in this car and let me tell you it was awsome!!! Very bad ass!!!

DustinsDuster
05-22-2007, 04:30 PM
will it ever be out and running around here?

allgo
05-22-2007, 05:39 PM
It will be at the track on sat.

DEVOURER
05-22-2007, 06:04 PM
will it ever be out and running around here?
it was out and running today!!! this is not his daily driver so you won't see it out and about all the time...i had the pleasure of driving it this afternoon and it was an absolute animal...on the pump gas tune!!! there's a new evo in town kids...MSCA style!!!

Jappbox
05-23-2007, 03:43 PM
ya ya, well The owner should talk about the car not you. And on pump gas with meth injection most hp it will make is 650whp and thats out on a limb. Now dont go say it makes 600hp on 12psi or whatever or that it makes even 600hp on just pump gas, youll look dumb. Maybe E85 but its not making 600hp on 93 without meth, and if it runs E85 and meth it will make 700 something. 42R's dont like pump gas. so on E85 it might make 650hp, but most your geting out of it on 93 is under 500whp. C-16 and vP import is were those turbos make the 800-1000hp. So dont go saying other wise cause it will look dumb and if it did then i would have heard about it.

DustinsDuster
05-23-2007, 04:20 PM
no offense Alex, but i am kindof inclined to listen to Jesse about this, he knows more about Evo's than anyone i know.

not talkin shit at all, i know itd walk my car like it was standing still..

tractioncontrol
05-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Come on Devourer, everyone knows red is the faster color. Unless he paints the car red it will never get above 500 hp on pump gas.

TbTalon94
05-23-2007, 05:27 PM
so completion pictures or no?

DEVOURER
05-23-2007, 07:13 PM
ya ya, well The owner should talk about the car not you.

are you kidding me boy? you should shut your fucking mouth about the car...

And on pump gas with meth injection most hp it will make is 650whp and thats out on a limb. Now dont go say it makes 600hp on 12psi or whatever or that it makes even 600hp on just pump gas, youll look dumb. Maybe E85 but its not making 600hp on 93 without meth, and if it runs E85 and meth it will make 700 something. 42R's dont like pump gas. so on E85 it might make 650hp, but most your geting out of it on 93 is under 500whp. C-16 and vP import is were those turbos make the 800-1000hp. So dont go saying other wise cause it will look dumb and if it did then i would have heard about it.
i'm not arguing that at all.you pretty much nailed it there...just fyi the car has meth :)

DEVOURER
05-23-2007, 07:23 PM
so completion pictures or no?
sorry they're from my cell phone...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/imtonystarks/nelsintercooler.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/imtonystarks/nelsexhaust.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/imtonystarks/nelsevoengine.jpg

Drifte
06-14-2007, 03:00 PM
[/quote]iust fyi the car has meth :)[/quote]

haha

iowa..."the meth state"

logans dad
06-15-2007, 07:17 AM
Never tried meth but you only live once so Im going to try it.

On the car!!

logans dad
09-30-2007, 12:28 PM
I finally tried Meth and got to say "I love It"

Drifte
05-12-2008, 03:10 PM
whatever happened to this ride?

allgo
05-12-2008, 05:10 PM
I think its still around..

FiFdYnUtZ
07-26-2009, 07:25 PM
lol yeah the guy sounds real smart in his for sale thread on ebay "turbo timer helps the turbo come in gradually for traction"---please refer to the other thread...haha, that was worth the re-read of the thread just to see how retarded this guy looks now..

K-ville
07-26-2009, 09:07 PM
at one point or another everyone on here has said something dumb

FiFdYnUtZ
07-26-2009, 09:29 PM
uuuuuuutttt ooohhhhhhhh LOL

K-ville
07-26-2009, 09:40 PM
what the point in talking crap in every thread on here

FiFdYnUtZ
07-26-2009, 10:19 PM
did you read the other thread? do so, and then get back to me as to why something shouldnt be said after the previous 11 pages of bs..its funny, i made a comment, its over. sorry i hurt your feelings

K-ville
07-27-2009, 06:15 AM
did you read the other thread? do so, and then get back to me as to why something shouldnt be said after the previous 11 pages of bs..its funny, i made a comment, its over. sorry i hurt your feelings
ive already read it all and I see what your saying but still dont see the point... no hurt feelings here just dont get what the point to talking crap about everything is

TbTalon94
07-27-2009, 01:06 PM

Wow I never realized how bad the fabrication was on this car. The first picture you can see the severly cheated bend on the lower charge pipe..that looks and flows like crap. Then the header is one of the worste designs ever. Super long tubes that aren't equal length, very small tube diameter..and to top it off it's tubing (not nearly as strong as pipe).
That far left tube on the header is also a cheated bend, if there were more angles i bet the other tubes were cheated also. Whoever fabricated everything on that car needs to stop trying.

Jappbox
07-27-2009, 05:52 PM
The guy could have brought it to one of use to install parts on, he might have been able to enjoy this car for a few years. Mine ended up runing with no problems for 10 months...Im sure with the "autoworks" shop he allways had problems wih this car.

JacobS
07-27-2009, 10:17 PM
i never realized how ugly that manifold it....yuck!

Mufflover
07-28-2009, 08:35 AM

Wow I never realized how bad the fabrication was on this car. The first picture you can see the severly cheated bend on the lower charge pipe..that looks and flows like crap. Then the header is one of the worste designs ever. Super long tubes that aren't equal length, very small tube diameter..and to top it off it's tubing (not nearly as strong as pipe).
That far left tube on the header is also a cheated bend, if there were more angles i bet the other tubes were cheated also. Whoever fabricated everything on that car needs to stop trying.

You should look at your own work first, I dont think the work looks that bad. These guys own there own shop so I think they might know what they are doing, they just dont make a battery hold down and say wow look at my craftsmenship. Now have all your little fags get on here and tell me how you are so good.

Xboosted23X
07-28-2009, 10:14 AM
if you look at different pics of that manifold. above the manifold
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/XcreatonX/DSC01915.jpg
you will see how uneven the runners are. which is not good and creates turbulence in the collector.
if you look at others manifolds you will see that equal length is very common and for a $1300 manifold it should be equal length.
i would like to see the welds.

FiFdYnUtZ
07-28-2009, 11:08 AM
lol @ mufflover, you think they know what their doing because they have a shop? what about rapid performance? do you respect them?.....did you also miss the part about how he doesnt know what the a/f ratio is and also he thinks a boost controller is for traction?

then again i shouldnt be surprised you think they are intelligent people because you probably look up to people stupider then them..

Scott
07-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Trevor does some very good work!! I havent seen a large volume of his parts but everything I have seen that was fabricated/welded at his shop has been amazing to say the least.. Maybe you should check yourself before opening your mouth because that manifold and intercooler piping is not professional or he was in a rush and didnt care, either way there shouldnt be a excuse for a "top notch" car to have stuff like that welded on it.

Mufflover
07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Trevor does some very good work!! I havent seen a large volume of his parts but everything I have seen that was fabricated/welded at his shop has been amazing to say the least.. Maybe you should check yourself before opening your mouth because that manifold and intercooler piping is not professional or he was in a rush and didnt care, either way there shouldnt be a excuse for a "top notch" car to have stuff like that welded on it.

No maybe you should check yourself, I seen a pic of you and didnt realize what a small little puss you are, I knock you the fuck out biatch.

Scott
07-28-2009, 12:57 PM
haha yeah I bet you will!!!