PDA

View Full Version : FASTEST IMPORT MSCA STYLE!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Mufflover
07-28-2009, 12:58 PM
lol @ mufflover, you think they know what their doing because they have a shop? what about rapid performance? do you respect them?.....did you also miss the part about how he doesnt know what the a/f ratio is and also he thinks a boost controller is for traction?

then again i shouldnt be surprised you think they are intelligent people because you probably look up to people stupider then them..
tintynuzts go back to tinting tailights that look like shit.

Scott
07-28-2009, 12:58 PM
We'll see when your balls drop and you decide to tell us your name and post a picture... aint gonna happen

JacobS
07-28-2009, 03:27 PM
reading mufflovers comments shows just how much he knows about cars...

DustinsDuster
07-28-2009, 04:28 PM
so Muff, are you ever going to tell us who you are or anything, or do you just get off on the annonymity too much?

FiFdYnUtZ
07-28-2009, 04:57 PM
lol btw muff, hows that report going with the black panthers? i havent had any gangsters ruffle my feathers yet..

TbTalon94
07-29-2009, 06:36 AM
if you look at different pics of that manifold. above the manifold
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/XcreatonX/DSC01915.jpg
you will see how uneven the runners are. which is not good and creates turbulence in the collector.
if you look at others manifolds you will see that equal length is very common and for a $1300 manifold it should be equal length.
i would like to see the welds.

Those welds are all too hot, or he used the wrong filler wire. The tubes don't line up what-so-ever. That manifold is crap, end of story. I'd like to see the inside of that collector also.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g49/Tbtalon94/manimounted.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g49/Tbtalon94/weldclose-up.jpg

yea I guess i don't know how to make a manifold...welds are good, thick forged pipe, 1.5" ID runners, properly made collector, very close to equal length runners, smooth transitions. Give me a break cocklover.

Scott
07-29-2009, 07:03 AM
it looks like the mandrel bends used on that guys manifold definetly have a healthy bend radius to them...

krustindumm
07-29-2009, 07:46 AM
I know who Mufflover is...

Drifte
07-29-2009, 08:28 AM
I thought mufflover was Jason who works at Sadler Drivetrain? Where I bought my new driveshaft...

stangvortech
07-29-2009, 12:15 PM
then who is mufflover?

DustinsDuster
07-29-2009, 01:58 PM
I thought mufflover was Jason who works at Sadler Drivetrain? Where I bought my new driveshaft...

if you're talking about that 10.5 is way to be kid, i dont think that's him anymore. i actually saw him out a couple weeks ago, and he swore it wasnt him.

Scott
07-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Yeah cuz that kid was such a good honest honest kid.... couldnt help myself, they're both just a couple of trolls, eventually they should go away

NelsP
07-30-2009, 08:03 AM
lol @ mufflover, you think they know what their doing because they have a shop? what about rapid performance? do you respect them?.....did you also miss the part about how he doesnt know what the a/f ratio is and also he thinks a boost controller is for traction?

then again i shouldnt be surprised you think they are intelligent people because you probably look up to people stupider then them..
I never confused a/f ratio or the boost controller..I have them set and don't touch them..Iam learnig, the car was shipped to me with no instruction what so ever..I confused what I thought was a turbo timer with something else..Theres no reason to dogg me..It's tough for me to bite my tounge..Iam not used to it,but like I said before this forum can be a good way to learn..So that makes up for it...Politician P thats what they call me...

FiFdYnUtZ
07-30-2009, 04:17 PM
i wouldnt normally jump someone shit but the original fastest import thread had A LOT of bs shit-talking going on...but then again, thats the fun stuff ;)

Xboosted23X
07-30-2009, 09:42 PM
how bout you bring the cars out and meet up. since your not trying to be a know it all that will help.