PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: SPAM POSTERS

ZacFields
11-28-2006, 06:06 PM
I know that nobody posting spam on CR:U are bots because we have a lot of security set in place to prevent the spam bots, so I know all of you are real people.

First off, we do not allow spam on CR:U. You can ignore me and post what you like, but you will be IP-Banned and your post will last no more than 10 minutes on this forum before it is removed. We have an abundance of moderators, and will continue to add more as necessary to assure that you get absolutely NO exposure on this website.

Secondly, just remember not only are your IP addresses banned, but they are also recorded. I will be working with IntegraMod to create a blacklist for spammers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to real CR:U members

Never click on a link posted by these spam bots. Not only are the offers they have generally illegal in the United States, but they are almost 100% FRAUD links. This means that even if you were interested in what they had to offer, there is a high possibility that you would never get the product that you paid for.

In addition, these links are also well-known to often lead to computer viruses. You have been forewarned. Please do not click on the links that are posted by a spambot.

I will be working with IntegraMod for various ways to combat spam..... Fun ways to combat spam :)

Zac

ZacFields
11-28-2006, 10:03 PM
*UPDATE*

I have just banned a bunch of email providers that were common to these SPAM people. This should prevent about 50% of them. The other half...well i'm workin' on it :)

Zac

DustinsDuster
11-28-2006, 10:46 PM
i quite enjoy getting rid of those trash posts...

Fate
12-05-2006, 11:37 PM
I can promise you that I am no longer spam posting anymore on these boards, Dustin has won and with him winning, I call snakes on a plane so that I win.

:)

DustinsDuster
12-06-2006, 08:55 PM
all i know is, if i left CR:u tomorrow, i would pretty much have a couple of years before anyone caught my post count. it kinda makes me a little proud, like i have a legacy, hahahahaha.