PDA

View Full Version : Need Help finding someone with a Orange GS-T

belittle
11-28-2006, 12:39 PM
This summer I decided to be nice and fix a GS-t I sold to a kid in Cedar Rapids. To make a long story short I fixed his car with no charge on labor with a NICE 6 bolt, a new windshield, new window glass, 14b turbo, and more. His total in the end was around 1.3k. He said he had all the money and whatnot and i believed him.

I had to work one day and just got the car done but it still had some starting issues (bad coolant sensor). He calls me up and says he needs the car ASAP. I was very reluctant but I told him he could pay me as much as he had now and I'd let him borrow my battery jumper (Nice 70 dollar one) so he could get the car going. He got the car and said he had problems getting it to Cedar Rapids which I believe to be a lie. I have tried to reach him many times with no success. He basically just stopped answering my calls after he got the car.

Either way he owes me at least 400-500 dollars and my F UCKING battery starter. If anyone knows anything about him or has seen his car PLEASE let me know. I know he is Andrew's friend but not sure if anyone else knows him from here.

He is about 5'10" with black kinda shaggy hair. His parents also originally purchased the car from me and he use to drive a black jetta.

The car is the rare copper orange with Black/grey Konig 18's with skinny as s tires. The car has a fart can and should have a dented in front passenger side fender right at the tip.

Also if anyone knows his last name that would be awesome to. I hate getting fucked around and have decided action needs to be taken.

A picture:
http://www.illhostit.net/files/6/577060838_l.jpg
http://www.illhostit.net/files/6/577062465_l.jpg

If anyone has an information on his where abouts please pm me or call me @ 319 594 2563

Drifte
11-28-2006, 04:38 PM
any idea where he lives? iowa city, cr, nebraska?

rysbrnr
11-28-2006, 04:47 PM
haven't seen the car before but I'll be on the lookout and spread the word to some friends.

Talon92Fox
11-28-2006, 05:00 PM
PM sent

belittle
11-28-2006, 05:32 PM
he did live in Cedar Rapids and went to a private school. Can't remember the name though.

DustinsDuster
11-28-2006, 06:01 PM
i dont think ive ever seen that car either, but i'll definatly keep an eye out. a car that color shouldnt be hard to spot.

BillBoardBlood36
11-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I'll keep an eye out

Stro
11-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Don't quote me on this one but i've lately seen a car RESEMBELING this one at the Schneider complex off of Kirkwood Blvd. in CR. I have no idea if it is him but its all i know. Good luck in your search.

belittle
11-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Well if you do see it it is probably it. The car is a turbo so that narrows it way down. Last I heard though he ran out of state for owing to many people money but he could be back.

I really want to get my car starter back and my fu cking 6 bolt.

Ricky
11-28-2006, 09:32 PM
i will keep an eye out too and i havent seen it at all. im out a lot so i will look

DragonUSMC
11-29-2006, 07:17 AM
call police! take em to small claims!

can you trace the number? if its a cell phone number you have if you start a small claims case the company the phone is with will have to release the info.

SaNdMaNsSi
11-29-2006, 07:34 AM
If you have the VIN number from the car or know their license plate # I can tell you exactly where they live and where the car is registered.

belittle
11-29-2006, 08:42 AM
If you have the VIN number from the car or know their license plate # I can tell you exactly where they live and where the car is registered.

I'll work on that. I know I have the bill of sale still around.

JustinS
11-29-2006, 09:05 AM
When I used to stop by the Mediacom building I would always see a car exactly like that one drive by. It was def. a turbo model, and it appeared to have larger than stock wheels.

Stro
11-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Next time I drive by the one on Kirkwood Blvd. i'll check. Unless the owner is on here and doesn't want me to, IDK the owner or if he/she is on here.

belittle
11-29-2006, 05:22 PM
I highly doubt the owner is on here. If he is I'd hope he speaks up.

By the way everyone, thank you.

Stutz
11-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Wasnt that car for sale as a shell on dragsource like last year? Anyway shitty u got screwed, hope u get the guy.

belittle
11-29-2006, 08:08 PM
Wasnt that car for sale as a shell on dragsource like last year? Anyway shitty u got screwed, hope u get the guy.

It actually was. I purchased it and fixed it. Then the kid fucked the perfect 7 bolt and perfect turbo I originally put on it. I decided to be nice and help him, guess what that got me?

SaNdMaNsSi
11-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Anal herpes?

belittle
11-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Anal herpes?

Worse, money was stolen from me :)

JustinS
11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh yeah, I've seen the one Stro is speeking of. It's on the right hand side right before you turn into the main entrance of Kirkwood. Nice looking car.

belittle
11-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Oh yeah, I've seen the one Stro is speeking of. It's on the right hand side right before you turn into the main entrance of Kirkwood. Nice looking car.

Anyone be able to snap a quick picture of it?

JustinS
11-29-2006, 10:42 PM
[quote="j99coug..";p="116317":e9ee6]Oh yeah, I've seen the one Stro is speeking of. It's on the right hand side right before you turn into the main entrance of Kirkwood. Nice looking car.

Anyone be able to snap a quick picture of it?[/quote:e9ee6]
I could try for you, but with koni's and ground controls it makes for a bumpy ride on that stretch of road. I'll try me best tomorrow morning.

Stro
11-30-2006, 09:29 AM
PM ed you with details.

Drifte
11-30-2006, 09:47 AM
ground controls

as in ground control coilovers? yeah theirs your prob.

JustinS
11-30-2006, 10:25 AM
What's the problem with ground controls? They are the only coilover set, that actually works, for the cougar. And besides they handle like none other, just a tad bumpy even with the koni's set to full firm.

I couldn't get a picture today because the car wasn't in it's normal spot. just drive by and you'll see it though.

96-eclipse-gst
11-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Eh..more like an aquaintance. He up and left on me too. I didnt lose money tho. I saw him the other day at the mall, but I was a lil busy to go chat with him. Otherwise you know I would have said something to him. I think its funny because he was back with his friends again. So we'll definately have to see if we cant talk with him again.

BillBoardBlood36
12-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Im 90% sure I seen the car heading out towards Palo at 4 this afternoon but with me going 80 towards CR and him heading the other way speeding it was hard to see the plate

Drifte
12-04-2006, 06:55 PM
What's the problem with ground controls? They are the only coilover set, that actually works, for the cougar. And besides they handle like none other, just a tad bumpy even with the koni's set to full firm.

I couldn't get a picture today because the car wasn't in it's normal spot. just drive by and you'll see it though.

seems with coilovers if you dont spend $1500 minimum your better off with springs. If you know what height you like its just easier to stick some springs in their.

Stro
12-05-2006, 06:02 AM
Any luck with the search so far?

belittle
12-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Any luck with the search so far?

Well I've so far found out where he is staying and full name.

I have to wait till after finals but I think I'm just going to pay him a visit. Anyone care to join?

Luminatorz34
12-06-2006, 07:08 AM
ME, i need dsm parts. haha. see if he throws parts at us, to save an ass beating. haha. damn Bryan, you shoukda waited a il bit, and let me buy the damn car when i had the chance. see what happens??