PDA

View Full Version : MSCA

logans dad
11-25-2006, 03:29 PM
I hope this gets no negative response but I met some of these guys and was talking with them and thought OK this guys OK and that guys OK to find out they were people I was giving shit to lol.
I got to meet Allgo and thought he was an OK guy and snicklicker. I always thought of him as this bad ass guy and he was nice as heck. I'm not trying to suck up but for people that have never met them I got a good impression. Met Willy and he is nice as can be. Just goes to show me that don't judge a person by the Internet until you've met them in person. Met Chris and Stevo and didn't have any problem with them.

Some of our discussions was on motors and this motor builders and the other motor builder and all I can say is its like some like fords and some like Chevy's. Im a Sperry man but cant cut a guy down if he likes another after thinking of it this way. True I would like them to support my builder but all I can do is say he treats me right.
All in all was a fun night and got to see that my car has some good potential.

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 03:49 PM
yeah, thats pretty consistant with my expiriences with the MSCA and StreetPSI groups. i try my best not to take anything thats said on here to heart, because 99% of the time, its just shit talk. it doesnt mean anything.

the only guy i met in person that i wasnt too psyched on was Jess, and he isnt in the MSCA anymore.

snickerlicker
11-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks Vic, like I said and dustin above stated most of the internet bullshit is just that. Good talking to you, and look forward to seeing your car go on race gas tune.

EXTREME-S
11-25-2006, 06:16 PM
YO!

I HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. I GOT TO MEET SOME NEW
GEAR HEAD FRIENDS I HOPE. THAT COBRA RAN STRONG. I
DON'T THINK THERES ALOT AROUND THAT RUNS THAT WELL. OR AT
LEAST NOT THE STOCK ONES. GOOD RUN MY FRIEND :supz: .

IT WAS NICE TO MET VIC. I WAS ALWAYS WONDERING WHO
LOGANS DAD WAS. I HATE I MISSED YOUR RUN, BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT SUMMER. I'M SURE I'LL GET A CHANCE TO SEE IT THEN. YOU GOOD PEOPLE :bigthumb: .

BRO JESS!

IT WAS REALLY GOOD TO SEE YOU. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF YOU PASSING BY LIKE THAT? I HAD PLAN ON COMING OVER TODAY
BUT MY WIFE HAD ME ON LOCK DOWN ON ONE OF HER PROJECTS.
WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AND SWAP SOME STORIES. DO YOU
HAVE A FIRE PIT AT YOUR NEW HOUSE? THAT WAS A GREAT TIME IN THE PAST. WE NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN.

"STAY FROSTY"
I'm Out!!

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 04:23 AM
HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. I GOT TO MEET SOME NEW
GEAR HEAD FRIENDS I HOPE. THAT COBRA RAN STRONG. I
DON'T THINK THERES ALOT AROUND THAT RUNS THAT WELL. OR AT
LEAST NOT THE STOCK ONES. GOOD RUN MY FRIEND .

Thanks for the complement... I've been into cars since I could drive, that's one of the main things I like...Your S10 is the best hooking trucks I have seen off the strip... Welcome to check out the car anytime you want, just a street cruiser that I've had a lot of fun in... I put those strange struts in and they helped out...Take care..
Rob

logans dad
11-26-2006, 06:51 AM
Willy, Whats with this lock down lol. I think its the law when a man turns 45, Well with some to age 50 there is no more lock down. It should be soon for you as I see your age lol.

Any time I want to leave the wife is like your not gone yet.

And your truck is awesome.

And found out what Allgoes last name is Friday. Bet there was some conversations about that since I started getting on this site and my log on name lol.

EXTREME-S
11-26-2006, 11:42 AM
YO!

"LOGANS DAD" YOU KNOW, I USE TO THINK THAT TOO, BUT AS THE YEARS PASS I COME TO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE TO
GO HOME SOONER OR LATER, AND I LIKE THAT TRANS ACTION TO
BE AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU GET MY DRIFT :yawinkle: .
SOME TIME YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE . BESIDES, I'M TOO
YOUNG FOR DRAMA.

HEY ROB, I'VE PUT MY TOY ANYWAY AGAIN, I KNEW THE WEATHER WAS GOING TO BE NICE, SO I THOUGHT I
WOULD TAKE HER OUT ONCE MORE BEFORE THE SNOW FLIES.
BESIDES, I NEED TO GET STARTED ON MY UP GRADES.

"STAY FROSTY"
I"m Out!!

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 12:00 PM
LOGANS DAD" YOU KNOW, I USE TO THINK THAT TOO, BUT AS THE YEARS PASS I COME TO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE TO
GO HOME SOONER OR LATER, AND I LIKE THAT TRANS ACTION TO
BE AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU GET MY DRIFT .
SOME TIME YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE . BESIDES, I'M TOO
YOUNG FOR DRAMA.

Amen to that brother, picked the lil women up some flowers last night she smiled and it was in like flint....never missed a gear.... Good advice he says Vic especially when stuff goes wrong.... :supz: Peace

OldSkoolRCR
01-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Vic...whats this shit about? Dam dude

logans dad
01-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Don't know, But I do know the punk will never let me know who it is. Young boys aren't my flavor.

I only hope Zac will tell me if Ip's match up and he will tell me. I don't ever start fights but If I find out, this mother fucker is going down.

I do know its one of Georges friends or George.

OldSkoolRCR
01-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Match up to who...you better not be implying me if so... fuck you...go ahead and check the IP...Get your facts straight befroe you go accusing George on that shit...I am sure you have more people out there that dont like you besides George...

logans dad
01-28-2007, 07:13 PM
I noticed the votes for Georges car just went up also so Zac you need to check IP's for the vote and duplicates be thrown out.

OldSkoolRCR
01-28-2007, 07:14 PM
What the fuck are you saying you OLD fool...

StreetSweeper
01-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I noticed the votes for Georges car just went up also so Zac you need to check IP's for the vote and duplicates be thrown out.

Vic, you are the most dislexic fucking retarted old bag i have ever met.

1. Zac here is mine as well as my fathers IP adress. 12.215.144.227 go ahead and cross it with this tom byer lawn guy. And prove to this peace of shit it is not me or my father.

2. I forgot i was even up for ride of the month untill the first day i seen it a few days ago, so nice try.

4. If you wernt such a fuckin retard, and you knew anything about forums, or websites, maybe you would know that this new update only allows you to vote one time. Nice try DUMBASS!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND PUT THE PIPE DOWN YOU OLD RETARTED FUCK :Hangman:

OldSkoolRCR
01-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Well there ya go...Proof is in the Puddin...check it out Zac...And make sure you let Einstien know the results :biggrin:

Ashley
01-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Actually, there are 1 or 2 people who are registering with multiple names and voting for the same person every time. We know who they are, and their votes will be removed. THAT is cheating, and won't be happening anymore. :)

ZacFields
01-28-2007, 11:45 PM
We have confirmed there have been a handful of people who obviously have control over multiple accounts here on CR:U, and many of which registered for accounts (in addition to the ones they already have) and have placed votes for George.

I am trying to be fair about this, because you can't simply blame George for it... obviously there are a handful of people who are overly-excited about George winning this contest, and as a final-four in the contest this month that does not come as a surprise to me.

I am sifting through them right now. I have no way of altering the poll results without deactivating accounts so I will be very careful about how I do this so as to be as fair as possible.

However, at this point I do not think it's fair to critisize george about it because his IP address has the normal amount of votes.

Zac

logans dad
01-29-2007, 01:52 AM
[quote="logans dad";p="120041":77984]I noticed the votes for Georges car just went up also so Zac you need to check IP's for the vote and duplicates be thrown out.

Vic, you are the most dislexic fucking retarted old bag i have ever met.

1. Zac here is mine as well as my fathers IP adress. 12.215.144.227 go ahead and cross it with this tom byer lawn guy. And prove to this peace of shit it is not me or my father.

2. I forgot i was even up for ride of the month untill the first day i seen it a few days ago, so nice try.

4. If you wernt such a fuckin retard, and you knew anything about forums, or websites, maybe you would know that this new update only allows you to vote one time. Nice try DUMBASS!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND PUT THE PIPE DOWN YOU OLD RETARTED FUCK :Hangman:[/quote:77984]

You have your friends to go to George but Zac has it figured out and I knew it wasnt fair so who is the dumbass, Like it has been said look in the mirror. I also think your buddy saying all this shit about me is funny. Get a life.

logans dad
01-29-2007, 02:24 AM
Zac, When some one post things under a name like Tom Beyer it would be neet for you to post who it really was if you can figure it out so people know who is saying things on a name they don't want people to know. If I have something to say all of you know I don't make up a name to say it.

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 05:48 AM
Vic need a tissue...Blame someone else for this shit...Blame me and come over and kick my ass...there feel better?

Scott
01-29-2007, 07:14 AM
ya know Ed, it was probably when I was over there and voted on georges computer. So George should have more than one vote connected to his IP address.

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 08:33 AM
ya know Ed, it was probably when I was over there and voted on georges computer. So George should have more than one vote connected to his IP address.

Exactlly Scotty...I know of 3 of Georges freinds that room togather that voted, so since it came from the same IP (2) dont count...Since we live in the same house my vote dont count, Georges girlfreind voted from here also, Rob and Anita live in the same house but only (1) vote counts there huh, I could go on and on...The rules are formulated to fit Zac and his CRU buddies...actually I dont care, but since Vic :butthead: cryed like a little bitch Zac had to accomadate him. But whats NEW...There are different rules for different people.

ZacFields
01-29-2007, 10:25 AM
As I told Ed in a PM, I didn't even know anyone had noticed. I've been thinking about this since early yesterday when I noticed that there were people whom I knew already had a CR:U account and Already voted in the poll who were registering for new accounts and listing their name (along with the same IP address) in their profile.

Zac

StreetSweeper
01-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Vic,

You can kiss my fat ass. BUT YOUR STILL SLOW AND STUPID.. ON AND OFF THE STREET!

ZacFields
01-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Vic,

This wasn't George's problem. The IP addresses that were duplicates were not from George's house and George has explained some of them to me.

The only reason I looked into this is because the voting is so close that we don't want any false votes swaying the results.

There were some duplicate votes but this was not George's fault nor do I have any reason to believe he instigated it.

Zac

ZacFields
01-29-2007, 01:07 PM
This topic is now locked. The voting for the February Ride of the Month has been fixed so that all votes are legitimate. Now discussion on this matter will end.

Zac