PDA

View Full Version : Wood Entertainment Center. BEST OFFER COME GET IT!

ZacFields
11-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey guys,

Looks like I'm inheriting a nice big oak entertainment center from my parents who just recently purchased a 50" Plasma TV w/HD so the one I have needs to go. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it and it's a perfect fit for someone who's got limited space because it's not really big.

You can fit up to a 27" tv in there, possibly a little bigger. There's lots of DVD storage and plenty of room for dvd/vcr/xbox etc.

Just like RysBrnr's monitor, just make me an offer and come get it. I'll take the first offer...seriously. Just looking to get it out of there. I was going to take it to the dump but this thing is way too nice to be trashed.

Check the pic.

Zac

Fire Hawk
11-25-2006, 06:22 PM
Hey guys,

Looks like I'm inheriting a nice big oak entertainment center from my parents who just recently purchased a 50" Plasma TV w/HD so the one I have needs to go. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it and it's a perfect fit for someone who's got limited space because it's not really big.

You can fit up to a 27" tv in there, possibly a little bigger. There's lots of DVD storage and plenty of room for dvd/vcr/xbox etc.

Just like RysBrnr's monitor, just make me an offer and come get it. I'll take the first offer...seriously. Just looking to get it out of there. I was going to take it to the dump but this thing is way too nice to be trashed.

Check the pic.

Zac

Would a 42" plasma be able to sit on top of it safely?? The GF and I need something to put ours on it.

ZacFields
11-26-2006, 09:43 AM
haha. interesting question.

Well the TV that is inside of it is a 27 inch LCD if that gives you any ideas. I believe you could probably set a 42 incher on there and it would be fine. It'd be sitting hella high up towards the ceiling though. lol

Zac

RandomHero
11-26-2006, 11:05 AM
god this is so tempting. i wanna see what other bids for it are. cause all i got is my little 20" in my room.

ZacFields
11-26-2006, 11:27 AM
A 20" is what I used to have in there.

It's a good entertainment center like I said. There is the DVD storage in the front like you can see, and on the left side there is four dvd-size shelves for more DVD's. It's a huge space-saver because you can get rid of your DVD shelf and it's really not that big of an entertainment center.

There are two small doors on the front that you can keep stuff in too. When I had it in my room I just kept a bunch of random stuff in there.

Just let me know. It can be picked up anytime for any price. :)

Zac