PDA

View Full Version : FS: Probe GT, PC, Laptop, camcorder, & 2 monitors

eminemshow3677
11-25-2006, 12:54 AM
I have a older Emachines desktop computer I'm looking to get rid of. Asking $50. I don't really know much about it.

I also have a NICE pretty much brand new Acer laptop. It's a 3004WLCi if you want to look it up. It's really slim and has a huge 15.4" screen. Asking $700.

Also I have a sweet Dell 15" Flat Panel LCD monitor. I'm Asking $75 for that since I did pay a little over $150 straight through dell.

My camcorder is a Sony DCR-HC21. It's practically brand new too. I have everything that came with it except for the box. I also have some extras. I bought it and thought I would use it but never have. It's got all the good options you would look for. Asking $250.

Last but not least, My baby, my 96 Probe GT. It's silver with the chrome swirly GTS rims. It has a blown up 97 GTS motor in it. I just bought a KLZE for it that will be here soon. It has 5% tint on back and 20% up front. Professionally done at Precision and looks awesome. It has $500 of dunlop tires on it. I honestly don't really care if this sells because I love it and wouldn't mind fixing it. I'm just testing the waters because I want a turbo now. Asking $3400. You would have to see it in person to see how tough and fast it looks

BillBoardBlood36
11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Wheres the car located at?

warchild145
11-28-2006, 08:58 PM
anyway to get some specs on that computer? Liks processor speed, ram, HD size and such?

DragonUSMC
11-29-2006, 07:22 AM
OK OK I deleted his post answering you Warchild... here is what he said... i should have looked first and merged it here. oh well

"the car is located in Vinton, IA about 30 min. from c.r. and the computer I do not know I couldn't find ANYTHING on it but it's a etower 500is."

boxmakingman
11-30-2006, 02:32 PM
looks can be deceiving