PDA

View Full Version : TREVOR

logans dad
11-25-2006, 12:44 AM
My car still has some tuning to do but Trevor already has it running like a raped ape on 19 lbs of boost. I know some crap will be said about this but I was ahead of an SVT Stang by 3 cars until I missed 3rd and think I took out the spider gears and just let off . On 93 octane also. Again thanks Trevor. :bigthumb:

StreetSweeper
11-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Congrats to Trevor for getting it a decent tune! But i do have to say a race is a race and that cobra got to the end first.. Maybe its time for a 4 bolt allso. Good work!

logans dad
11-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Congrats to Trevor for getting it a decent tune! But i do have to say a race is a race and that cobra got to the end first.. Maybe its time for a 4 bolt allso. Good work!

Thanks George, And yes he did make it to the finish line first.

I know the way it runs Im going to have to beef up the week parts.

rysbrnr
11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
2g's don't have a "4-bolt" rear to upgrade to. They don't really need it either. The "4bolt" rear end upgrade only applies to 90-91 DSM's because of the weaker axles used on the 3-bolt rears. In order to have the beefier 92-94 style axles you have to use the 4 bolt rear since they use different cups on the output shafts. Sorry for the tech geek speech... I just wanted to clarify info for ya.

logans dad
11-25-2006, 02:06 AM
Rys, I think it might be the spider gears in the tranny that I broke.

When I turn left its like the brakes are on. And after I ran it and turned left I heard a pop. Didnt sound good at all.

belittle
11-25-2006, 04:38 AM

When I turn left its like the brakes are on. And after I ran it and turned left I heard a pop. Didnt sound good at all.

Usually not a good idea to drive the car after that happens.

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 06:07 AM

i dont know much about DSM drivelines, but i have to ask, are there spider gears in the transmissions? i know mine are in my rear end differential....

logans dad
11-25-2006, 08:10 AM
I have an all wheel drive Dustin, It might be an axle also I just need to look at it. All front wheel drives even have to have a diff with spiders.

Belittle. I was only about a mile from home and just went slow. It wasn't making noise only acts weird when I turn to the left.

Im not even going to mess with it and go tre or shep tranny. Havent told the wife yet, Not looking foreward to it either lol.

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 10:52 AM
im probably just going into details and not considering the transfer case as part of the transmission im guessing..

TbTalon94
11-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the compliments. I'm just glad your enjoying it Vic. I enjoy tuning and since i don't have dsmlink anymore i never get to mess with it. It's bad you broke something in your drivetrain, but when you start making some power your bound to breaking the weak stuff.

I'm glad to see it run hard. Can't wait to get some race gas in it and tune it some more!

-Trevor

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm glad to see it run hard. Can't wait to get some race gas in it and tune it some more!

-Trevor

im curious how you tune the car to run on racegas. doesnt the leaded fuel clog up the O2 sensor right away?

logans dad
11-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Dustin, I will get unleaded race gas, Its more expensive but wont mess up the o2.

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Dustin, I will get unleaded race gas, Its more expensive but wont mess up the o2.

i know they dont sell it around here, and its not the easiest to get ahold of, figured that was the route you were going.

logans dad
11-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Sperry sells it and I dont know but Lint might have it also.

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 05:41 PM
i swear when i called there asking about race gas, they said they didnt have any, those lyin suns'a'bitches!

logans dad
11-25-2006, 06:37 PM
It was the summer before this summer when I bought some from Sperry. Maybe he was out at the time you called. I hope he has it next summer because I wont run leaded in it.

MustangSally
11-26-2006, 03:26 AM
i swear when i called there asking about race gas, they said they didnt have any, those lyin suns'a'bitches!

Dustin,
Rob gets his racing gas from Sperrys :biggrin: .

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 04:38 AM
Street blaze 103 nolead... Dustin more than enough for you with a 150 shot. And it is cheaper than c14 or c16...

And yo Vic, damn I am real unhappy you broke the other day. I missed 2 gears and still beat you.... You saw the other race after I got warmed up... You'd been toasted like a marshmellow on a hot campfire... get'r fixed up ol buddy... :supz: Peace

MustangSally
11-26-2006, 04:48 AM
Vic,
I don't mean to hurt your feelings there bud, but I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out "How and Why" you got left so behind on that race with my hubby after all you got a head start :lol: then Rob was missing/grinding gears :lol: and he still slam-dunked at the finish !

What's up with that .....................

logans dad
11-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Its like the old saying goes lol, REREAD the post. I'm sure my diff broke on the start but it still jumped so hard I'm still shaking,

Even if we both had a good run Rob more then likely would of pulled up on me but We wont know until next spring. While tuning it pulled real hard in third also. That was only the second time I launched it since the rebuild.

It spun the tires some so with a limited slip diff it should launch even better.

I don't know how far out I was but people said it was like a good 2 off the line then when Rob missed second or he says I gained more then I totally had a hard time getting it in third and when I did and hit it again boost was lost so I let off and Rob past me. Was fun while it lasted tho.

When I gave Mark the ride out to flag it made my night after I got on it with him in the car to hear him say I think it was Holy shit.

Then Allgo said he was impressed and cant wait to see it run with race gas and that was better then If I had won.

logans dad
11-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Street blaze 103 nolead... Dustin more than enough for you with a 150 shot. And it is cheaper than c14 or c16...

And yo Vic, d*mn I am real unhappy you broke the other day. I missed 2 gears and still beat you.... You saw the other race after I got warmed up... You'd been toasted like a marshmellow on a hot campfire... get'r fixed up ol buddy... :supz: Peace

Cant believe your not giving me any credit for being ahead to probably the 1/8 mile, Even missing second with your power I think you would of still passed me before I missed my gear If my car was a turd. You two know deep down I will run hard. Maybe I'm setting people up for next summer and didn't want to run the whole 1/4. You know I've learned a lot since Ive been on the forums. Maybe I should just race 1/8th mile. I know, I know a lot of maybes lol.

I know you said you only had 1 lb. of spray but I wonder why you left to meet your friend. I wonder if he had a little something for you. I don't think you would of ran that good with Willy withou a little something. I maybe wrong.

Did I say I have a 60 trim, You never know. Still it was fun seeing you and Willy go at it also.

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 12:36 PM
It's ALL good Vic... We can move this to the trash, better get the car fixed we will move it on the street... I had changed all my timing for off the juice as I said. Been very bad to run on juice without changing it back esp on 93 oct. Reason next day (sat) hooked it back up didn't change timing back enough had a lil backfire, enough to pop a couple of hoses...

Your car did good, some more tuning, practice whatever dsm guys do, they can run real good... :supz: And btw my friend Amoander is a very good guy, he's from out of town and doesn't know nothing about locations here... Ya know I went to handimart to wait to meet him and do other things that you do there.... He runs a good #, lot better driver, you guys line up... truthfully your car is a ways off from what streetsweepers was at this time.. but good, better than most around town, be happy.... we had some fun... All of us did
Peace

ZacFields
11-26-2006, 12:41 PM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="115696":c0870]i swear when i called there asking about race gas, they said they didnt have any, those lyin suns'a'bitches!

Dustin,
Rob gets his racing gas from Sperrys :biggrin: .[/quote:c0870]

Me and Ashley live like... right across the street from Sperry's. Well not directly across the street but very very close. Just a little further down the street. :bigthumb:

Zac

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Me and Ashley live like... right across the street from Sperry's. Well not directly across the street but very very close. Just a little further down the street.

I hate their inroad to Sperry's, went there sat. to fill my 2 bottles. Ya I know where you all are at, I'm down edgewood a ways...
Peace

logans dad
11-26-2006, 01:05 PM
If Im a ways off from George he must of really got you out of the hole bad then?

Then you say this should go to the trash, All I said was I was ahead until I missed my gear and said in my next post you probably would of caught me but you keep throwing little digs in. maybe, there's that word again, lol but not realising it. You say you got the new drag struts also so I know that helped you out of the hole.

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Anytime I line up where we did it is a big disadvantage for me compared to a awd at very best for me 1 car. I expect those to launch better and I got taken by 2 cars there mostly cause I didn't know the routine, screwed up all that...

George at the end w old mtr would stay right even on a roll and on a stop I couldn't catch up so we were pretty even with what he had and was doing....

Get it fixed we will go from 20 or 45 that will tell you more what pwr you have... I got a launch best of 2750 where we went.. I got to raise it 500 rpms from 2250 with the new struts... big deal for me... The hiway I would expect a 3500 launch.. Remember too when we went I was at over 4k#. I changed nothing but that and my driving between the races, it is not the car ok? Come out sometime I'll give you a ride....
Peace

allgo
11-26-2006, 01:52 PM
It's ALL good Vic... We can move this to the trash, better get the car fixed we will move it on the street... I had changed all my timing for off the juice as I said. Been very bad to run on juice without changing it back esp on 93 oct. Reason next day (sat) hooked it back up didn't change timing back enough had a lil backfire, enough to pop a couple of hoses...

Your car did good, some more tuning, practice whatever dsm guys do, they can run real good... :supz: And btw my friend Amoander is a very good guy, he's from out of town and doesn't know nothing about locations here... Ya know I went to handimart to wait to meet him and do other things that you do there.... He runs a good #, lot better driver, you guys line up... truthfully your car is a ways off from what streetsweepers was at this time.. but good, better than most around town, be happy.... we had some fun... All of us did
Peace

Rob not calling you a liar but someone there close to you said you where running the spray!!Doesnt matter to me it was a good couple of races to watch.

logans dad
11-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Rob, Im know you would of got me if we both didnt mess up shifting but I had to feel good about it for a while.
You and Willy were getting with the program and was exiting to watch. As fast as you guys where going was unreal. Think it was the fastest race Ive seen on the ----- .

I would rather go from a start so my junk doesnt break again. Checking into getting parts monday. I heard a DSM is good for tearing out 4th gear also so I might as well fix that problem while the tranny is out.
Might have to do the flower thing then after a couple days bring up the racing tranny but that will be some work and then dont think she will go for it.

StreetSweeper
11-26-2006, 03:32 PM
If Im a ways off from George he must of really got you out of the hole bad then?

Then you say this should go to the trash, All I said was I was ahead until I missed my gear and said in my next post you probably would of caught me but you keep throwing little digs in. maybe, there's that word again, lol but not realising it. You say you got the new drag struts also so I know that helped you out of the hole.

Vic,

Take a real good look at me and Robs second race in this vid.

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/ ... 6races.flv (http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/slo4cyl/?action=view&current=sept16races.flv)

Where Rob was starting to drive buy you the other night, i was what ? You tell me 3 plus cars and driving away. No offenes or anything but Rob didnt have any spray because there was know one open that night to get the bottles filled. But take a look. :butthead:

logans dad
11-26-2006, 04:01 PM
Man, here we go, I was Off the gas when he passed me. I missed my gear got it into gear and like I said lost the boost and let off then he passed me but I know every one has a different view. Oh did I say I have a 60 trim, You never know.

Then it funny at the strip what Willy runs 11.0 and Rob runs I heard 11.2, Thats about what I seen Friday. Im sure Rob ran spray at the track but just my 2 cents.

I don't care what you say about spray, I do know its more likely to fire ball the exhaust which Rob did then not without it. But what do I know.

OldSkoolRCR
11-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Well heres my opinion....The so called person Allgo is refering to is me...I made that statement cause I thought he was spraying...well I was WRONG not the first time...As for the racing what happened happened, who gives a shit its over...weather Vic you won, or Rob was pulling or whatever who cares. Willy beat Rob done deal...over with...Spring is a long way off...time will tell whos, who in the spring.

StreetSweeper
11-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Your such a funny guy, your saying it takes spray to back fire.. Were you fuckin born yesterday? Ive backfired numerious times and shot flames.. But i tell ya what.. You get your car fixed. And You go dig into your 401k a little deeper or get your MDCA boyz to put up some money, and lets bet a friendly $200.00 Gentelmans bet on that race. MY MONEY Is ON THE STANG!

DustinsDuster
11-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Your such a funny guy, your saying it takes spray to back fire.. Were you f*ckin born yesterday? Ive backfired numerious times and shot flames.. But i tell ya what.. You get your car fixed. And You go get your MDCA boyz to put up some money, and lets bet a friendly $200.00 Gentelmans bet on that race. MY MONEY Is ON THE STANG!

ok, im a bit confused, are you talking about Vic or Allgo?

StreetSweeper
11-26-2006, 04:24 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="115815":70e10]Your such a funny guy, your saying it takes spray to back fire.. Were you f*ckin born yesterday? Ive backfired numerious times and shot flames.. But i tell ya what.. You get your car fixed. And You go get your MDCA boyz to put up some money, and lets bet a friendly $200.00 Gentelmans bet on that race. MY MONEY Is ON THE STANG!

ok, im a bit confused, are you talking about Vic or Allgo?[/quote:70e10]

Vic V.S. ROB!

DustinsDuster
11-26-2006, 04:38 PM
alright then. yeah, i'll never forget the night i was out this summer, and i saw Rob race that blue Chevelle. he spun hard off the line, but as soon as he hooked, his car just seem to blur, and he just slingshotted past the Chevelle.

no disrespect towards your car at all Vic, just saying that is one mean car youre racing.

tell you what. this spring, i'll try to make it out sometime this next year to get a race in with you. my car hooks pretty well, and i have an auto instead of a stick, so you usually dont have to worry about me saying i didnt hook or missed a shift.

amoander
11-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I suggest a rematch with spray to settle the idea. You will then be able to see if Rob was running spray or not.

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I don't care what you say about spray, I do know its more likely to fire ball the exhaust which Rob did then not without it. But what do I know.

Wrong,, that is hitting the rev limiter with boost, a dsm does that any turbo or s/c car can do that that has a fuel cutoff. Instantly it cuts fuel not spark so makes it lean, a pop occurs... I run it higher rpms with just the s/c...and with no cats and straight thru mufflers (bassani) the fire comes out... That in itself is no indication besides a fuel cutoff occured... And besides I have a window switch it shuts off long before the fuel cut, a good thing trust me.... 6200 vs 6800 fuel cutoff.... I'll lay 100 right here I can do the fire thing anytime I want... no bottle

logans dad
11-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Your such a funny guy, your saying it takes spray to back fire.. Were you f*ckin born yesterday? Ive backfired numerious times and shot flames.. But i tell ya what.. You get your car fixed. And You go dig into your 401k a little deeper or get your MDCA boyz to put up some money, and lets bet a friendly $200.00 Gentelmans bet on that race. MY MONEY Is ON THE STANG!

Ok, send this to the trash, look who comes in and gets me going, I don't need people to fucking put money up. Ive got my own money and don't give a fuck how the car you drive will be or any one else, Have your CUB SCOUT boys build a stock car and you drive and the bets are on. Have Jesse tune it also.. I tried to be nice and say he won but to be truthful if I didn't miss a gear I think I would of won so shove that up your ass and think about it. You haven't seen the old man unleash his trash talk. I will race you for 200 but first you race Logan at Hawk Eye downs for 5000.Im sure your Cub Scouts can find that. I'm happy with how my shit runs, Its like Rob said it Runs good and has more and I'm happy with it. So deal with it.

You up for Hawk eye downs, Didn't think so looks like no money races. And it wouldn't be your 200 anyway, all your money goes into your car, right?

You are a joke, Bet on a race your not sure about and thats not happening is it. You race old ladies and take there money. That's sick :drool: Oh and I know if Rob runs 11.2 and the car you drive Runs 11. what ever the fuck it was Rob didn't Run spray with you..

It was also the best night I had had talking with the MSCA guys then standing by you watching you scratch your nuts all night, Whats up with that, I bet there is medicine for that shit!!

I will read your responce but I wont respond so it stops here and doesnt go on and on like you like it to.

69gt4speed
11-26-2006, 05:47 PM
I suggest a rematch with spray to settle the idea. You will then be able to see if Rob was running spray or not.

I like that idea :supz: .... I go into k.c. or st. louis some guy running a dsm with a turbo ya think I ask a million questions, boost, race gas, turbo, injector size, all that... no.. let the chips fall where they may and if I win or lose shake the guys hand good job... same with some stang guy or a camaro guy, makes no difference, I mean no money was involved, meet ppl, be friends all that... someone to meet up with next time, tell'm about c.r. and the websites... I went and shook Willy's hand and talked, he's a good guy...nothing wrong with that in my book... what u do?
Peace

StreetSweeper
11-26-2006, 06:32 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="115815":4e8c8]Your such a funny guy, your saying it takes spray to back fire.. Were you f*ckin born yesterday? Ive backfired numerious times and shot flames.. But i tell ya what.. You get your car fixed. And You go dig into your 401k a little deeper or get your MDCA boyz to put up some money, and lets bet a friendly $200.00 Gentelmans bet on that race. MY MONEY Is ON THE STANG!

Ok, send this to the trash, look who comes in and gets me going, I don't need people to f*cking put money up. Ive got my own money and don't give a f*ck how the car you drive will be or any one else, Have your CUB SCOUT boys build a stock car and you drive and the bets are on. Have Jesse tune it also.. I tried to be nice and say he won but to be truthful if I didn't miss a gear I think I would of won so shove that up your a$$ and think about it. You haven't seen the old man unleash his trash talk. I will race you for 200 but first you race Logan at Hawk Eye downs for 5000.Im sure your Cub Scouts can find that. I'm happy with how my sh*t runs, Its like Rob said it Runs good and has more and I'm happy with it. So deal with it.

You up for Hawk eye downs, Didn't think so looks like no money races. And it wouldn't be your 200 anyway, all your money goes into your car, right?

You are a joke, Bet on a race your not sure about and thats not happening is it. You race old ladies and take there money. That's sick :drool: Oh and I know if Rob runs 11.2 and the car you drive Runs 11. what ever the f*ck it was Rob didn't Run spray with you..

It was also the best night I had had talking with the MSCA guys then standing by you watching you scratch your nuts all night, Whats up with that, I bet there is medicine for that sh*t!!

I will read your responce but I wont respond so it stops here and doesnt go on and on like you like it to.[/quote:4e8c8]

You belong in the MDCA hopeuflly they will get you a sticker.. You act just like them. Just when the shit gets heavy you bring in the excuses. "RACE LOGAN AT HAWKEYE DOWNS" Nice excuse.. 1. im not a circle jereker like you fags, and if i was i would whoop logans ass as i will do you. but im not so think of a new excuse. whats the matter you cant hang?. 2. im a street racer, me jesse, dad and buck build our shit and jesse tunes.. Tune your Turd cause you will never tuch us.. Grab your money if you so sure.. Im sure your 401k has built back up so you sh ould be able to.. Vic shut the fuck up cause you will get DORED ass Allgo would say! Bring your shit talk, cause your a pussy ass who runs when the shit gets thick.. I will bet any money on anything vs our cars! PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP! :butthead:

logans dad
11-26-2006, 06:32 PM
If your asking me Rob I cant remember just what you said after we raced but it kind of hit me the wrong way. When I was racing when I was younger we didnt shake hands but still were all friends so we didnt need to. We would say good race and I dont know if you wash your hands after you piss, I do. I have a germ phobia. Oh shit, I forgot I did shake hands with all the MSCA guys tho.

Kind of wish Id never gotten this car and just lived the life I did and just raced at the Downs. We race then drink with the people we race an have a good time.

OldSkoolRCR
11-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Well heres my opinion....The so called person Allgo is refering to is me...I made that statement cause I thought he was spraying...well I was WRONG not the first time...As for the racing what happened happened, who gives a sh*t its over...weather Vic you won, or Rob was pulling or whatever who cares. Willy beat Rob done deal...over with...Spring is a long way off...time will tell whos, who in the spring.

Like I said ABOVE...But whats funny Vic, is you talk like you and the MSCA are such good buddys and shit...the same people that talked all that shit about you...Wanting to kick your ass, saying your a dope smoking idiot, slamming on Sperry, slamming on imports, cutting your car down, and your tunning and driving abilitys...ETC. But the people who are your actuall freinds, the ones that stood behind you , hepled you with you car, came over helped you finish it up, get it started, brought you a timming light, gave you the few parts you needed... ETC. are now pieces of shit...Trust me Vic...you also will see the light...I think it's Pathetic I always thought you were a guffy one, but a great guy to be around...and when we spoke of your smoking and shit you honestly knew it was all in fun...I said it before and will say it again...I dont give a flying fuck whos the fastest, but you should check yourself, cause come spring when your out, the people that will be out will be, Rob,George,Jesse, Buck the guys that were your freinds not the " we only come out once a year guys"...Think about it...Ed :supz:

logans dad
11-26-2006, 06:34 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="115834":4f28d][quote="StreetSweeper";p="115815":4f28d]Your such a funny guy, your saying it takes spray to back fire.. Were you f*ckin born yesterday? Ive backfired numerious times and shot flames.. But i tell ya what.. You get your car fixed. And You go dig into your 401k a little deeper or get your MDCA boyz to put up some money, and lets bet a friendly $200.00 Gentelmans bet on that race. MY MONEY Is ON THE STANG!

Ok, send this to the trash, look who comes in and gets me going, I don't need people to f*cking put money up. Ive got my own money and don't give a f*ck how the car you drive will be or any one else, Have your CUB SCOUT boys build a stock car and you drive and the bets are on. Have Jesse tune it also.. I tried to be nice and say he won but to be truthful if I didn't miss a gear I think I would of won so shove that up your a$$ and think about it. You haven't seen the old man unleash his trash talk. I will race you for 200 but first you race Logan at Hawk Eye downs for 5000.Im sure your Cub Scouts can find that. I'm happy with how my sh*t runs, Its like Rob said it Runs good and has more and I'm happy with it. So deal with it.

You are a joke, Bet on a race your not sure about and thats not happening is it. You race old ladies and take there money. That's sick :drool: Oh and I know if Rob runs 11.2 and the car you drive Runs 11. what ever the f*ck it was Rob didn't Run spray with you..

It was also the best night I had had talking with the MSCA guys then standing by you watching you scratch your nuts all night, Whats up with that, I bet there is medicine for that sh*t!!

I will read your responce but I wont respond so it stops here and doesnt go on and on like you like it to.[/quote:4f28d]

You belong in the MDCA hopeuflly they will get you a sticker.. You act just like them. Just when the sh*t gets heavy you bring in the excuses. "RACE LOGAN AT HAWKEYE DOWNS" Nice excuse.. 1. im not a circle jereker like you fags, and if i was i would whoop logans a$$ as i will do you. but im not so think of a new excuse. whats the matter you cant hang?. 2. im a street racer, me jesse, dad and buck build our sh*t and jesse tunes.. Tune your Turd cause you will never tuch us.. Grab your money if you so sure.. Im sure your 401k has built back up so you sh ould be able to.. Vic shut the f*ck up cause you will get DORED a$$ Allgo would say! Bring your sh*t talk, cause your a pu$$y a$$ who runs when the sh*t gets thick.. I will bet any money on anything vs our cars! PUT UP OR SHUT THE f*ck UP! :butthead:[/quote:4f28d]

lol

StreetSweeper
11-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Kind of wish Id never gotten this car and just lived the life I did and just raced at the Downs. We race then drink with the people we race an have a good time.

EXACTLY PUSSY, YOU CANT HANG! Maybe next time instead of shaking there hands why don't you get your bikini on and wash there cars!!! HAHAHAHA

what can i say, im just a young pup whoopen up on your old broke ass game.

OldSkoolRCR
11-26-2006, 06:44 PM
You know Vic, usually its all internet BS, but when people say it over and over, I think some true feeling goes into it...But what do I know...I did realize after argueing that night with Allgo/Steve'O and everyone else ...fuck this shit its not worht it, If the MSCA wants to be a club great I am happy for them...Its just not for me...my choice I guess. :tonqe:

MustangSally
11-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Man, here we go, I was Off the gas when he passed me. I missed my gear got it into gear and like I said lost the boost and let off then he passed me but I know every one has a different view. Oh did I say I have a 60 trim, You never know.

Vic,

1ST of all, Rob's car was NOT on the bottle,...

2ND, Rob GAVE YOU a head start by at least 1 1/2 to 2 car lenghts,

3RD, You were still running hard when Rob came up along side you and started to wipe the road with you.

I should Know, I was there in the car with him and it's easier for a rider to watch everything from front row seating as there is nothing else to do.

Then it funny at the strip what Willy runs 11.0 and Rob runs I heard 11.2, Thats about what I seen Friday. Im sure Rob ran spray at the track but just my 2 cents. <---- this is neither here or there as you said it was at the strip and most everyone knows that car's do differently strip vs. street racing...... thats a fact.

Rob get's lucky lots of times and then there's times that he does real shitty, but one thing is for sure Rob will admit to defeat when he loses which in the race between Willy and Rob ,Willy got it,... it wasn't by much but Willy still won that run, whereas, you on the other hand bring a car out that isn't up to par and try to talk smack about Rob's UN-BOTTLED Mustang just because Rob beat you even after giving you a headstart and missing gears a couple times.

MustangSally
11-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Me and Ashley live like... right across the street from Sperry's. Well not directly across the street but very very close. Just a little further down the street. :bigthumb:

Zac

I bet you two got yourselves a really nice place there.

Ricky
11-26-2006, 08:33 PM
moved. have fun.

logans dad
11-27-2006, 01:19 AM
All I'm saying is your right, all of you are right and I'm wrong,

Sally your right and im wrong. I think he gave me more like 4 or 5 wasnt it, But your all right and im wrong.

Ed your right and im wrong. I think I said shit about MSCA first being on your side at the time so I dont blame them for slamming me , But after meeting them I have changed my mind. I know your being nice to me about all this also, But it is all about the tuning on my car. If Logan got on here and talked shit to people like George does I would rip the cable out of his computer. I never in my life talked trash until I got on the puter.

Oh, George your right I'm gay, only you would know as your always right. your right Jesse is the best tuner. Who called me and wanted him to tune it. You know it would be fast and wanted to tell everyone yes it is fast because your man Jesse tuned it. Who said have Jesse tune it and it would be a half second faster then if Trevor tuned it.. Who was it that said Yes Jesse is a weird one, Oh Goerge, sorry about that.

But I'm right when I say all this shit started because I found out Jesse didnt know what he was doing with my car and I didnt want him fucking with it anymore, Come on Jesse, get on here and tell me I'm wrong on that because you all are right and I'm wrong.

George, Should I wear my pink one you like so well or my black bikini? Its your call.

OldSkoolRCR
11-27-2006, 05:39 AM
Well Vic..I tried to be nice about it and put it into perspective for you but you can figure it out on your own...From here on out keep me out of it...Spring will come soon enough and you will come to me and say, ya you were right...Like I said I dont care anymore, your the one with the car...you can choose what ya want...I always thought you were smart enough to see it...

StreetSweeper
11-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Vic, i have one thing to say to you..

Remember who your friends are! Come spring when the MSCA guys come out maybe once ever 2 months, and you wanna be out every weekand we are going to tell you to go fuck your self! If you wanna be like that fine.. Yes, i personly my self am intitled to my opinion, and i feel that jesse is a better tuner, no he does not want to tune your turd. Im not saying trever is a bad tuner. He is a good tuner, but i feel jesse is the best DSM tuner in our area. Thats my opinion i guess your just going to have to live with that.. BTW.. I need MY Coil off your car! and Build your shit cause STREETPSI is going to suck your fucking paint off you stupid fuck!

Go ahead and pull that off your car and i will be over tommorow to pick it up. I would come today but i have to work... See ya tommorow.

69gt4speed
11-27-2006, 01:11 PM
I was hoping ya take me up on the 100 dollar fire thing... I'd make a donation, buy my wife some flowers, put in toward going for dinner... Better buy ur wife some flowers cause it will be expensive (tranny, halfshaft $$$)... above all give some credit to those ppl that help you and that you race, btw, I never said nothing bad to u friday "I wish you wouldn't have broken so I could run you again" is bad?, "it runs pretty good" is bad ?.... I will put money up on George's dsm vs yours anytime and if he loses, I will give you props... :supz:

Peace

StreetSweeper
11-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Vic will NEVER race any of us for money.. It's not a sure thing, and the chances are high he will loose so he dont want nonna that shit.
All he will do is sit and talk shit.

make sure you get my coil tore off vic.

logans dad
11-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I never put it on. And I offered money but was told no, I got a replacement anyway so Ive got coils coming out my ass. I have my 2g one on it so its no big deal, I was going to tell you I didn't need it and give it back but do appreciate it.

Drifte brought me one to replace the bad one.

DustinsDuster
11-27-2006, 04:25 PM
im not taking sides, but i grow a bit weary of all this money racing. its like the race doesnt matter if theyres no money in it. everyone knows i'll never race for money, because im admitadly poor and dont really agree with the idea of it.

im just saying, sometimes people dont race for money just because its not their thing, not because theyre scared.

just my .02....

allgo
11-27-2006, 04:59 PM
I agree with you dustin but sometime it has to be worth everyones time. I respect people that dont race for money but I prefer to race for money.

And for the msca only coming out 2 times a summer I really dont have as much time as some of you to come out all the time but trust me if I could I would come out more cause its always fun!!

Ricky
11-27-2006, 05:36 PM
it would be nice if we could all just get along and race for fun but i dont see that ever happening any more. Poeple shouldnt have to pick sides and talk shit about the other. (im not taking sides, just talking from what i have read durring the rise of this topic) i see this just going on and on. Soon as someone posts somthing then the other goup jumps down in and talks shit just to get the other guys all pissed off. any how both sides have fast cars and both know what they are doing when it comes to there cars. im just glad that no one has died yet... sorry to jump in here just had to put my 2 cents in. proceed.

OldSkoolRCR
11-27-2006, 07:52 PM
The street scene in this town is like a Soap Opera...ya never know whats gonna happen the next night, and who will be hateing and bitching at who...

amoander
11-27-2006, 07:55 PM
I agree with allgo it's fukcing hard to come out all the time. I worked 10 hours friday skipped dinner cause i was so buisy and busted balls to CR in my scrubs Friday just cause i hand't been out in a while and wanted to have some fun. I can't do that every weekend, but i try. I don't always see a good reason to race for money, but there are times it makes things interesting.

StreetSweeper
11-27-2006, 08:00 PM
I agree with you dustin but sometime it has to be worth everyones time. I respect people that dont race for money but I prefer to race for money.

And for the msca only coming out 2 times a summer I really dont have as much time as some of you to come out all the time but trust me if I could I would come out more cause its always fun!!

Exactly my point! But Vic is out every friday and Sat night when his shit runs.. Looks like he will be getting the BIG FUCK YOU from all of us that go out, and the only time he will get to go play and socialize is that once in a blue moon when you go out. Trust me Vic, have fun haning with trever.. You two racing eachother is going to get old.. You can just go fuck your self!

StreetSweeper
11-27-2006, 08:02 PM

Exactly my point! But Vic is out every friday and Sat night when his shit runs.. Looks like he will be getting the BIG FUCK YOU from all of us that go out, and the only time he will get to go play and socialize is that once in a blue moon when you go out. Trust me Vic, have fun haning with trever.. You two racing eachother is going to get old.. Just want you to expect that if you try talking to us or follwing us, you will get told to "GET FUCKED"

TbTalon94
11-27-2006, 10:41 PM
why do i always get brought into this? Why am I getting excluded from the racing? WTF did I do besides give Vic a tune on his car like he asked. Did I EVER say I was a better tuner then Jesse? Did I ever even want to compete? If we wanted to compete we would take the exact same car, he would put a tune on it and run it at the track...then i'd take the EXACT same car and put a tune on it, run it at the track and see who's tune was better. That's the only real way to tell. I never had a problem with jesse...i don't talk shit about him to anyone, i don't say he can't tune or anything. I don't know how he feels about me...but i'm sure you have your opinion on that one to huh?

Jesse and I have talked alot and he has asked me questions and I have asked him questions. Why don't I see him getting on here and talking crap about how he is a better tuner and all that shit? Why is it always YOU george running your fucking mouth dragging people into things that they aren't trying to get into? Why is it YOU that is always bringing up Jesse and his BOMB ass tunes and all that shit. Why can't he come on here and say "yea blah blah"....or does he really even care? Is it all YOU that cares? Sounds to me like its all you.

Look if you have your head that far up your ass where you have to fucking compare two DSM tuners that could potentially help eachother out and grow then you got a serious problem. I realize that EVERYTHING is a competition with you but what is the big deal about who tunes who's car? Has Vic been asking you to get jesse to tune his car...cuz he tell's me differently. So why do you keep bringing up jesse/my tuning and how they compare. JUST SHUT UP about it already. NO ONE cares but you. Seriously. NO ONE CARES but YOU.

It's funny i remember last summer when Jesse was the enemy and everyone else talked for him and you thought he was such a bad guy. Now it's the other way around...he's such a great guy and YOU talk for him all the time. Open your eyes and realise I AM very humble about what I do and how I do it. I could care less if Jesse was better then me...in fact if he is, well more power to him. But don't sit there and exclude me and say "have fun hanging out with trevor and racing him" just because he asked me to tune his car...and i did.

and its trevOr...

StreetSweeper
11-27-2006, 11:09 PM
"But I'm right when I say all this sh*t started because I found out Jesse didnt know what he was doing with my car and I didnt want him f*cking with it anymore, Come on Jesse, get on here and tell me I'm wrong on that because you all are right and I'm wrong."

That statement right there made buy VIC IS WHAT braught your name up.. I have come to learn that Jesse is a very good guy, not a back stabber, and he is well worthy and a great tuner.. Why do you take such defense, If its not a big deal to you blow it off, all i said was i think he is the best dsm tuner in town. Im not talking him up, im sharing my opinion.And im entitled to that opinion, and if you dont like it kiss my fat ass. and YES HIS BOMB ASS TUNE.. The one that will allways walk allover VIC'S ass. thats all ther is to it, Why dont your boy just shut the fuck up.. and bag his shit for spring.. Maybe while he is at it get a apointment at Golden hamer to get his car painted.. there will be flakes in the air after we are done!

69gt4speed
11-27-2006, 11:28 PM
im not taking sides, but i grow a bit weary of all this money racing. its like the race doesnt matter if theyres no money in it. everyone knows i'll never race for money, because im admitadly poor and dont really agree with the idea of it.

im just saying, sometimes people dont race for money just because its not their thing, not because theyre scared.

just my .02....

That's fine we can race or not and I'll talk to you like I always do... Same with Adam he's a good guy... I can't speak for anyone else but my intentions are to have some fun in my spare time, if some want to make it worth their while and so on fine... I'm really not into the drama you all know that, but wanted to clear up a couple of things. I work too, lots of times 7 days in a row so lil time for a hobby or track time... Thanks to you all, I don't kick the dog.....
Sorry your stuff broke Vic but stuff happens, I broke 2 halfshafts and bucked up for some driveshaft shop stage 5's. They sell dsm stuff too so might keep it in mind... With power come's carnage, 5 to 6k dumps are not easy on parts...

Friends may change like the weather, I will try to be the same which means give me a fair shake, I'll treat you good... I remember long before Oldskool, etc. some giving Jesse a hard time about him losing to me, told them to give him a break cause I saw potential, a decent guy wanting to learn his stuff, make his evo faster so he did. I still talk to him. He is faster now so be it...
Peace

logans dad
11-27-2006, 11:39 PM
If you look thru the post I didn't say Jesse didn't know fucking shit about my car until yesterday, I did say he didn't understand my boost control then you tick me off George with some remark, And then YES I did use Fucking

but I'm not stooping down to your 10 year old mentality any more. I came out once this summer and look who made a scene again, same bullshit.

I'm sorry Both Trevor and Jesse are brought into this. I made a mistake with Trevor and he excepted my apology and for a young guy really has his shit together. And Im glad he gave me another chance. You George wouldn't apologize to your, well anyone as your always right. Now I don't know Jesse that well but think he is ok also. If you go back George. Oh Oh it got deleted from your forum by you but didnt you say you never delete things. so I guess you cant but it all started with Me just saying he didnt understand my boost control and was said in a good way. I never once asked for Jesse, You called and said we are on our way and going to tune your shit. I know Trevor has done a great job with my car and and showed me what he was doing as he did it and I trust him very much with it and I wouldnt of got that with you George. Jesse had my a/f at 12.0 in spots and that is to fucking lean. The tune is still on DSMlink go look at it. I dont need to post Trevors because I know its ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times have I also said that Jesse MR know it all according to you George said my GM MAF was fucked up and to put the stock one on, You guys wanted to see how my car ran and thats all there is to it. Well since you didnt know what you where doing you didnt get to see how good it ran did you. Trevor had no problem with it. This all started for me to let people know how I appreciate Trevor helping me and George you turned it all Upside down and into a bad thread. But isnt that what you live for?

TbTalon94
11-28-2006, 08:02 AM
"But I'm right when I say all this sh*t started because I found out Jesse didnt know what he was doing with my car and I didnt want him f*cking with it anymore, Come on Jesse, get on here and tell me I'm wrong on that because you all are right and I'm wrong."

That statement right there made buy VIC IS WHAT braught your name up.. I have come to learn that Jesse is a very good guy, not a back stabber, and he is well worthy and a great tuner.. Why do you take such defense, If its not a big deal to you blow it off, all i said was i think he is the best dsm tuner in town. Im not talking him up, im sharing my opinion.And im entitled to that opinion, and if you dont like it kiss my fat a$$. and YES HIS BOMB a$$ TUNE.. The one that will allways walk allover VIC'S a$$. thats all ther is to it, Why dont your boy just shut the f*ck up.. and bag his sh*t for spring.. Maybe while he is at it get a apointment at Golden hamer to get his car painted.. there will be flakes in the air after we are done!

My boy? WTF are you talking about. I tuned his fucking car.....it ends there. He isn't my "boy" and we don't fucking "hang out" or race eachother. It was a mutual friendship and i tuned his car. I am a kind of a guy that can be friends with EVERYONE. I don't have to fucking start wars just because you get your painties in a bunch. Just relax and fucking enjoy your young life while it's still here. I swear sometimes your gonna have a god damn hear attack.

The ENTIRE thing started because you and jesse were tuning Vic's car and put a little rough tune on it in a short amount of time and didn't get to do much. I believe he was having chord problems like he did with me the first time i tried to tune it. Vic was saying something about the Gain on his boost controller and you guys wanted it turned down to get the boost low. That's about all i know of that was done wrong. The VE table was messed with but Jesse was doing it right and had a reason for doing it. I don't get on here and knock jesse's tuning and I don't say ANYTHING about the cars that he has tuned or messed with. I could...but I don't.

I get offended when you say shit like "jesse's tune will go .5 sec faster then Trevor's tune" or that my car should have went faster. If you think it should have then go fucking tune it and drive it on 93 pump gas with 22psi and see if you can go faster. Don't change anything except the tune...prove to me that you can do better...untill then shut your fat mouth and drive/talk about your OWN shit. Sorry but your race gas, low weight, worked over FP green car should have went faster then 11.5. Piss you off? probably not because your always right. You said yourself you went 12.0 on pump gas before you switched to race gas and got down to 11.5. So let me get this right? I ran the same ET as you with a less efficient turbo, higher meilage motor, more weight? Hmm sounds funny. I am NOT getting into who's car should have been faster and who's tune was better. I don't give a flying fuck. I tune my car to have fun and not "hustle" big CR streets for "ass whoopens". If i wanted to build a car to waste your ass I would....but i DON'T CARE and i'd rather just go out and have fun and get along with everyone. You just can't seam to do that. Gotta argue with someone don't you. Ed tries man...i tell ya if it wasn't for Ed you wouldn't have many friends left. Seams you switch up your little "possie" every month or 2. First it was you vs everyone, then it was you and the MSCA, then it was you, marc, and a few other people...now its you and Jesse. Everyone was an enemy or is an enemy now....funny.

Get out of your "hustle street racer hardcore" attitude and get through your fucking head that 99% of the people that go out want to have FUN...money races or not. It is JUST fun.

-Trevor

TbTalon94
11-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Oh and one more thing. If you seriously don't think your car should have went faster then mine any day of the week...i will go do the research FOR YOU and prove to you that it should have. I'd bet you'd feel like a jackass if I got well respected DSM guys saying how your car should have went faster and had more then mine.

I could name a few on cr:u here myself that i know would 100% back me up. I'm not going to bring them into it, nor do i want to fight about that anymore. My car is gone....your car has a new set-up, so let's see how fast you can go with the new one.

Like i've said before I hope you go 10's, i'd love to see you go 10's. Shit i'd love to see you go faster, i'd be happy for you....but ONLY because I am a dedicated DSMer and like to see another guy going fast. I don't have to compete with everyone. One day you'll learn that being humble has it's rewards compared to talking shit all the time.

DragonUSMC
11-28-2006, 08:20 AM
After reading all of this I can determine one thing pretty clearly… There are professionals and amateurs in everything. And by professional I do not just mean of the work / product they provide… but rather their personality and attitudes.

Everyday I hear little kiddies talking smack about how bad ass of a snowboarder they are. I don’t say anything… I let em think what they want. I prove my points with my actions…

Two professionals got dragged into a worthless thread by an amateur…

The one thing I can promise from experience… is that armatures will eventually mellow out and realize that big talk doesn’t make up for big actions. So while they are standing on the side lines, watching the professionals huck big, or race, for a Gentleman’s bet or just to test and exchange knowledge… they will keep making themselves look like asses when they tell everyone around them that “oh that’s nothing… I can go bigger, but the jump just isn’t hitting right / can’t get traction”

I know it’s a snowboard saying but hey… “Why can’t daddy buy me a 540?” Cause daddy isn’t going to buy you skills.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Vic,

Your such a fucking tool. When your car was broke you would call Sperry every day and he would tell you to call me or my dad, so you would and we woul help you.. DON'T ever talk shit about be, because i am a nice guy untilll you fuck me over or piss, me off but i allso hold grudges and never forget about it.. FUCK YOU Vic, Your and old Dirty peace of shit. And listen to you talk about mentality of a 10 year old.. Shit when you would call me and babble on i thought you were new to dsm's that day! you should just shut the fuck up, stop thinking your shit is fast cause trevor put a decent tune on it, if my car was running i would have came out and showed you that yoru car is slow. And Don't try to sit and tell me "we wanted to see how it ran" Yea.. Your right thats why we helped you put the son of a bitch back together and shit i prolly spent 10 hours on that heep of shit.. Vic, im going to tell you one last time.. Have Trevor tune your sht and your going to learn real quick, just cause im young, that wont stop me from teaching you a lesson... BITCH!

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 10:39 AM
Dude,

my car went 12.00 on pump gas, I love how you sit and say your car has 150k on in when... Dingaling wake up, who told you about that fuckin car, you act like i dont know that the motor is fresh 50k from mitsu.. Nice try.. You think my car is so much lighetr then yours allso.. They only thing my car dont have that yours did was A/C and im prety sure me being 100 pounds heaver then you makes up for it.. So technically yes my car was faster on the pump gass.. It's power to rate ratio.. And do you honostly think that i don't know my car could have went faster? If you do your wrong.. I was on 24.psi big fucking deal.. I was happy with the times i ran and i didnt want to start my new build with a shit set up! Sory if you get offeneded, but i can say what ever the fuck i want weather you cry or not.. If you "TRULEY DON'T CARE" then stop your bitchen!

TbTalon94
11-28-2006, 10:58 AM
You have your beef with Vic, that's fine with me that's your guys's problem. Obviously I am the one going to be tuning his car so we will see what it can do. I just would appreciate it if you'd give ME some props on getting the car running good because YOU for one should know it's not that easy. I realize you said in the 2nd post congrats to me...so thanks.

The motor was supposably rebuilt by mitsu in the documentation but when i tore it apart the head that was on it was a fucking mess. The lower end looked great so i slapped a fresh head on and it ran good. I'm not saying my MOTOR had 150k on it, i'm saying everything else does for all I know. As for my the weigh thing...Georgy do some research, your car was lighter even factoring in our bodies as weight. Your right you can say whatever you want, and more power to you for running faster. Just don't be sayin shit like "jesse's tune will be .5 sec faster then trevors" cuz i've seen you say shit like that before. That is all. Look i've been friends with you from the beginning when no one else would even take a second word with you. I helped you out SOO many times with nothing in return but thanks. So i'd appreciate it if you'd take your own words up and remember who your friends are instead of back-stabbing people. That is all.

-Trevor

logans dad
11-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey Gorge or should I say 10 year old, Your cub scouts will not keep me off the streets. And Im busy tonight so you will have to pick your coil up another time. Bring your truck also and pick up that slick, Then you will get your coil. You know the slick with MSCA rules. Who will it be tomorrow because I dont see much happening with the cub shouts lolololol.

Now I fell like I stooped down a few years saying that.

I also have more friends then what you think.

Goerge I bought a stock fucking bone stock so it sinks in a bone stock car, You had to buy one already fast but its ok, Mine will get faster. did I say I have a 60 trim. Who knows.

logans dad
11-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Vic,

Your such a f*cking tool. When your car was broke you would call Sperry every day and he would tell you to call me or my dad, so you would and we woul help you.. DON'T ever talk sh*t about be, because i am a nice guy untilll you f*ck me over or piss, me off but i allso hold grudges and never forget about it.. f*ck YOU Vic, Your and old Dirty peace of sh*t. And listen to you talk about mentality of a 10 year old.. sh*t when you would call me and babble on i thought you were new to dsm's that day! you should just shut the f*ck up, stop thinking your sh*t is fast cause trevor put a decent tune on it, if my car was running i would have came out and showed you that yoru car is slow. And Don't try to sit and tell me "we wanted to see how it ran" Yea.. Your right thats why we helped you put the son of a b*tch back together and sh*t i prolly spent 10 hours on that heep of sh*t.. Vic, im going to tell you one last time.. Have Trevor tune your sht and your going to learn real quick, just cause im young, that wont stop me from teaching you a lesson... b*tch!

Im laughing so fucking hard, I didnt call sperry every day and him tell me to call you dad but 1 fucking time MORON. And my shit was all in my car but some wires and hoses. and the Ic pipes. Then have the hoses leaked because you didnt tighten them up. You do that hoping it would over heat and burn up? I do thank you for the help but again you were worried about what I had and called saying you would come over to help. I didnt fucking call you, Bitch. It was the coil that took time but you know everything and What ever.

I can tell in your little vidio that Rob didnt even try lol and you think you did something there. Oh fuck me.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey Gorge or should I say 10 year old, Your cub scouts will not keep me off the streets. And Im busy tonight so you will have to pick your coil up another time. Bring your truck also and pick up that slick, Then you will get your coil. You know the slick with MSCA rules. Who will it be tomorrow because I dont see much happening with the cub shouts lolololol.

Now I fell like I stooped down a few years saying that.

I also have more friends then what you think.

Goerge I bought a stock f*cking bone stock so it sinks in a bone stock car, You had to buy one already fast but its ok, Mine will get faster. did I say I have a 60 trim. Who knows.

You have no point here.. My cub scouts are going no where? there running all over your ass, and we have just completed our first STREETPSI built car that will run allover your ass allso.. You can buy a gt47r and i will still whoop your ass Vic... now go die your hair you old fuck.

Drifte
11-28-2006, 11:38 AM
dragon has the best response so far. and trev, the people that know you, know whats real and whats talk; you should just delete all your responses and ignore this drama the kid brings around.

peace

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 11:39 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="116026":ffe2f]Vic,

Your such a f*cking tool. When your car was broke you would call Sperry every day and he would tell you to call me or my dad, so you would and we woul help you.. DON'T ever talk sh*t about be, because i am a nice guy untilll you f*ck me over or piss, me off but i allso hold grudges and never forget about it.. f*ck YOU Vic, Your and old Dirty peace of sh*t. And listen to you talk about mentality of a 10 year old.. sh*t when you would call me and babble on i thought you were new to dsm's that day! you should just shut the f*ck up, stop thinking your sh*t is fast cause trevor put a decent tune on it, if my car was running i would have came out and showed you that yoru car is slow. And Don't try to sit and tell me "we wanted to see how it ran" Yea.. Your right thats why we helped you put the son of a b*tch back together and sh*t i prolly spent 10 hours on that heep of sh*t.. Vic, im going to tell you one last time.. Have Trevor tune your sht and your going to learn real quick, just cause im young, that wont stop me from teaching you a lesson... b*tch!

Im laughing so f*cking hard, I didnt call sperry every day and him tell me to call you dad but 1 f*cking time MORON. And my sh*t was all in my car but some wires and hoses. and the Ic pipes. Then have the hoses leaked because you didnt tighten them up. You do that hoping it would over heat and burn up? I do thank you for the help but again you were worried about what I had and called saying you would come over to help. I didnt f*cking call you, b*tch. It was the coil that took time but you know everything and What ever.

I can tell in your little vidio that Rob didnt even try lol and you think you did something there. Oh f*ck me.[/quote:ffe2f]

Listen to you... Firs of tell me who this is... "Hi. George, i am starting to put my car back together, would you like to come over and help?" "Well Vic.. I dont get of untill 4, but when im done i will run home, grab that coil and head right over" Must not have been you that called then huh vic.. And if i recall right all i did on your car was hook up the throttel body, Ic piping, turbo oil lines, o2 housing, wastegate, and down pipe.. YOU DONT scare me YOUR DSM MENTALITY IS TO LOW TO SCARE A MOUSE!

logans dad
11-28-2006, 11:42 AM
I just sent ashley a PM to ban my IP as you that know me know the forums make me look as bad as ======. And thats not me. So jab away Gorge. I wont be here much longer or if you can drifte do it. It would be nice to read and the trash but banned from posting, The forum makes me out to be a person im not.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 11:46 AM
If i recall wasnt it a few posts back you were telling me that " You aint seen me shit talk boy" whats the matter Vic.. cant take the heat.. Go ahead don't ever come back im not going to loose one ounce of sleep!

logans dad
11-28-2006, 11:46 AM
[quote="logans dad";p="116038":04437][quote="StreetSweeper";p="116026":04437]Vic,

Im laughing so f*cking hard, I didnt call sperry every day and him tell me to call you dad but 1 f*cking time MORON. And my sh*t was all in my car but some wires and hoses. and the Ic pipes. Then have the hoses leaked because you didnt tighten them up. You do that hoping it would over heat and burn up? I do thank you for the help but again you were worried about what I had and called saying you would come over to help. I didnt f*cking call you, b*tch. It was the coil that took time but you know everything and What ever.

I can tell in your little vidio that Rob didnt even try lol and you think you did something there. Oh f*ck me.[/quote:04437]

Listen to you... Firs of tell me who this is... "Hi. George, i am starting to put my car back together, would you like to come over and help?" "Well Vic.. I dont get of untill 4, but when im done i will run home, grab that coil and head right over" Must not have been you that called then huh vic.. And if i recall right all i did on your car was hook up the throttel body, Ic piping, turbo oil lines, o2 housing, wastegate, and down pipe.. YOU DONT scare me YOUR DSM MENTALITY IS TO LOW TO SCARE A MOUSE![/quote:04437]

Yah right. People know I dont talk like that gorge.

So you win gorge.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 11:48 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="116041":21249][quote="logans dad";p="116038":21249][quote="StreetSweeper";p="116026":21249]Vic,

I can tell in your little vidio that Rob didnt even try lol and you think you did something there. Oh f*ck me.[/quote:21249]

Listen to you... Firs of tell me who this is... "Hi. George, i am starting to put my car back together, would you like to come over and help?" "Well Vic.. I dont get of untill 4, but when im done i will run home, grab that coil and head right over" Must not have been you that called then huh vic.. And if i recall right all i did on your car was hook up the throttel body, Ic piping, turbo oil lines, o2 housing, wastegate, and down pipe.. YOU DONT scare me YOUR DSM MENTALITY IS TO LOW TO SCARE A MOUSE![/quote:21249]

Yah right. People know I dont talk like that gorge.

So you win gorge.[/quote:21249]

No in this case you win...

People know you talk like an inbred hickabilly.

logans dad
11-28-2006, 11:49 AM
fuck off gorge. Ban me from your site also even tho I havent looked at it in weeks. Jealous bitch. last post right here. Now have daddy buy you more shit or fuck over people like that Mario. You got a tax stamp boy, you better!!!!!!!!!! If your doing a business

I hope none of you let those two idiots tune your car!!!!!!
Or work on it!!!!!!!

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 12:17 PM
f*ck off gorge. Ban me from your site also even tho I havent looked at it in weeks. Jealous b*tch. last post right here. Now have daddy buy you more sh*t or f*ck over people like that Mario. You got a tax stamp boy, you better!!!!!!!!!! If your doing a business

I hope none of you let those two idiots tune your car!!!!!!
Or work on it!!!!!!!

Yea you got it im a jelous bitch.. I have the best of everything and i pay for it on my own.. And even if my dad did buy my shit, you talking like that would mean your the only JELIOUS BITCH on this bored. that 2g will be fucking you in the ass and runnen all over you at the same time. These to idiots have been faster then you will ever go. So go take your "I have ran out of excuces and im not the best shit talker i thought i was attitude" and run like a girl.

logans dad
11-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Just remember the tax stamp!!!!!!

TbTalon94
11-28-2006, 12:30 PM
lol what are you guy's even arguing about?

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 12:31 PM

OHHH OHH im fucking scared... NOT :supz:

BTW i thought you were done posting.

69gt4speed
11-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Ok, I got to go to work.... Facts are George with Jesse tuning had the fastest talon on boost in town as far as I know... Trevor seems fine to me.... Meet up at another time, get it down post up the results...give props to winner and loser... I'll help anyway I can... When the hammer drops best out of 3 we will see... We want lots of cars out....next summer so save your money... Come on it is a done deal or I'll kick my dog..... :yawinkle:

logans dad
11-28-2006, 01:42 PM
If I had a 3065 might be a race Rob, Im happy with what I have.

TbTalon94
11-28-2006, 03:34 PM
George did have the fastest DSM on boost out of the people that came to the races...and that was only because he was the only one trying to be the fastest. I was his only competition when it came to DSMs and I didn't care, mine was a DD with no other car to drive if mine broke down. So I drove/tuned/built it conservatively to maintain a good DD factor. If I had another car to drive, I would have done much more to my GSX and then gave george some real competition. Just remember though he couldn't hang with me when he had that 20g, which have run 11's for YEARS.....just messin :yawinkle:

There are plenty of DSM guys around here that would put up far more competition with ease and they still build their cars for their amusement. Spring time I'm trying to get a friend of mine to come out and play around with us. He has a DSM, builds his own shit, tunes his own shit, and is a good friend of mine. We will see if he comes out and then you can all have some competition.

I'll just be chasing low 12's high 11's with my 16g. S-AFC and 2g maf...watch me, then tell me i don't know what i'm doing.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 07:30 PM
George did have the fastest DSM on boost out of the people that came to the races...and that was only because he was the only one trying to be the fastest. I was his only competition when it came to DSMs and I didn't care, mine was a DD with no other car to drive if mine broke down. So I drove/tuned/built it conservatively to maintain a good DD factor. If I had another car to drive, I would have done much more to my GSX and then gave george some real competition. Just remember though he couldn't hang with me when he had that 20g, which have run 11's for YEARS.....just messin :yawinkle:

There are plenty of DSM guys around here that would put up far more competition with ease and they still build their cars for their amusement. Spring time I'm trying to get a friend of mine to come out and play around with us. He has a DSM, builds his own sh*t, tunes his own sh*t, and is a good friend of mine. We will see if he comes out and then you can all have some competition.

I'll just be chasing low 12's high 11's with my 16g. S-AFC and 2g maf...watch me, then tell me i don't know what i'm doing.

I know.. Sory my 20g was so shot i thought the shaft was going to get up and walk away.. And i honostly hope you go low 12s with that set up, it would be awsome. Good Luck!

allgo
11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Come on lets keep this shit going!!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
11-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Well I said I would not put any input into this anymore but here goes...

First off Trevor I feel your a good tuner, in the past when we first started out in DSM's you were always there with a helping hand or an answer to my questions...And I thank you, and if you called me tommarow I would return the help in any way I could....Do I feel Jesse is an awsome tuner YES, I seen him do great things. I personall dont care for the tunning if I did I would have Jesse teach me. I would rather turn wrench...I am to the point where I could take one of those DSM's apart and put back togather in my sleep...But thats what I like...But I will always have Jesse tune for me or George...No offense...As for all this BS yes its old END it.

As for Vic...I meet the guy a year or so a go thought he was the biggest dingaling, but after talking to him I really grew to like him alot, and would help him as much as I could when he asked...Latley he has really started to piss me off in a way, First off ya his car runs good..great will it go faster? I am sure...Do I think he can out run George NO, not that hes my son...But I know what has went into his project, and even though he thinks he knows, he wrong...I have known Sperry for going on 15yrs, he kepts my secrets hush....And the MSCA thing really gets me, like they are buds now...they will still talk shit about him, and I am 100% sure they did that night after he left...But I dont care...But if I seen Vic tommarow I would still talk to him and poke fun at him like I awlays did, all in fun.

As for Georges racing attatude....Look you got to understand he grew up watching me/Spaz and all or freinds travel to ProStar races, and to the streets all over the US and race for money...Thats what he knows...So sorry its my fault...But he has seen and been involved in some of the coolest street shit....So to him is about the money, is it wrong maybee, maybee not...I feel if you build and put 1000s $$$ into some thing toss a few bucks out as a prize or trophy...Its not all that bad. Most of the guys building these high end cars I feel can afford a few bucks.

Well thats my opinion...But what do I know :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
11-28-2006, 08:11 PM

Vic...I nicley asked you to keep from this shit...As for Mario never meet the guy in my life, I did not do I once of work to that car, I helped put the motor in thats it...So Once again please keep me from all this shit, I made my statement and never downgraded you in any way...I f you have a problem with me, be an adult and call me..

allgo
11-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Ed just cause you guys where talking shit about him doesnt mean we where!!! After meeting him in person he really is a nice guy so dont draw conclusions with out facts cause I know that what you like to do.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Ed just cause you guys where talking sh*t about him doesnt mean we where!!! After meeting him in person he really is a nice guy so dont draw conclusions with out facts cause I know that what you like to do.

What do you expect, we were around the shit for a while and we can only assume what we would have expected. It was always like that... You cant blame him.

And You know what.. nothin what so ever was said in a bad way about Vic, other then the fact it's to bad his car broke.. Thats all, if i have somthing to say i will say it to there fucking face and everyone who knows me knows that.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 08:52 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="116056":d6fa8]Just remember the tax stamp!!!!!![/quote:d6fa8]

This means nothing, as long as you are not selling anything, you
don't need shit. So putting parts on a car and giving it your knowledge.. UMM that will not need a tax stamp. Nice try though.

But if you have a problem Vic, feel free to contact your congressmen!

allgo
11-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Goerge when vic missed a gear I really dont remember what was coming out of your mouth about his car, but dont kid yourself cause alot was being said!!!

allgo
11-28-2006, 08:58 PM

Are we talking about cars still???????? :yawinkle:

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Goerge when vic missed a gear I really dont remember what was coming out of your mouth about his car, but dont kid yourself cause alot was being said!!!

"Run that mother fucker down" Is there somthing wrong with expressing my thoughts! I never once said shit or down graded Vic, other then the fact i told him to have it fixed and give us a call!

allgo
11-28-2006, 09:04 PM
It really doesnt matter now so I guess I am wrong again, sorry.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 09:13 PM
It really doesnt matter now so I guess I am wrong again, sorry.

IDK if your wrong, but i do know that i am free to say what i want, and them to quotes that i just posted were all that came from my mouth.. Come on you yourself know i will say what i want to somones face.. I dont HIDE behind a name.. Now if you don't want to argue just say so.

OldSkoolRCR
11-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Ed just cause you guys where talking sh*t about him doesnt mean we where!!! After meeting him in person he really is a nice guy so dont draw conclusions with out facts cause I know that what you like to do.

You have never said nothing bad about Vic...dude I used to talk to you all the time, and you were so pissed off at him for talking shit to you...I truely dont care...your a shit atlking back stabbing fucker also Joe...dont try to make your self out to be this Angle all of the sudden...So why dont you tell me the facts then, stop trying to start shit with me, I told you to your face how I felt about you and the satuation, so if you got something Neg to say, bring your sorry ass over to my palce and tell me to my face, I am not one of these punks you argue with...Every fucking person you argue with turns out to be a nice person when you meet them....Its internet BS, whats this yoour first post? I have been around you when plenty of BS has been said. So leave me out of your 2 bit comments, did I say shit about U?...See ya at my place soon then...HUH?

Better yet ya fuck...tell me exactly what I said that night Neg towards Vic, PLEASE...not one fucking thing...the negative shit was towards Steve'O...and then you when you opened your mouth. Anyway I thought I was done with it that night. Thought we agreed to drop all the shit? Guess not!

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 10:08 PM
What about all the times we would be at the "MDCA" shop, and you guys would beg me to call him and fuck with him on speaker phone! and i would say No lets not fuck with poor Vic.

StreetSweeper
11-28-2006, 10:09 PM
:rock: Im waiting!

OldSkoolRCR
11-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Ed just cause you guys where talking sh*t about him doesnt mean we where!!!

WHAT Fucker?????????????? what did I say? and dont come on here and say I was not refering to you Ed...casue I see my name in that sentance....

DustinsDuster
11-28-2006, 10:23 PM
its amazing, theres all these people who have been in the middle of a shit storm since they all met, and everyones pissed theyre gettting dirty.

i dont have the words......

OldSkoolRCR
11-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Ya know what Dustin, I am not pissed...I am just tired of this shit...If i got somehting to say I say it to people U know that...But I am waiting for Allgos answer, this should be good...then he should make a trip over to my place and say his shit to my face, just like I said to him...

DustinsDuster
11-28-2006, 10:39 PM
i will admit that statement wasnt geared quite so much towards you, at least not in this thread.

i dont know, from my outside point of view, it seems all you guys(Street PSI, MSCA, and whoever else) always surounded yourselves with all this shit talking, even to eachother often times. i just dont see how you couldnt expect things to turn bad eventually. Bad feelings are contagious, and when youre surrounded by them constantly, theyre going to spread.

i want to make sure its completely clear im not taking anyones side, and not talking shit to/about anyone, just trying to shed some light on the topic for both sides.

i know you guys like friendly shit talk to keep things interesting, and im even for it to an extent, but especially on an internet forum, where things can be taken out of context and tone of voice cant be heard, it only takes the smallest comment to spark a huge argument that spreads like wildfire.

everyone can point fingers constantly, but none of it will stop until all the retaliation does....

allgo
11-28-2006, 11:41 PM
What about all the times we would be at the "MDCA" shop, and you guys would beg me to call him and f*ck with him on speaker phone! and i would say No lets not f*ck with poor Vic.

I new you would bring this up cause you new one of us would cause it was you that said I should call him and we would all say yes, and for the most part that was in good fun and it was YOU fucking with him on the phone!!

allgo
11-28-2006, 11:44 PM
[quote="allgo";p="116149":9255f]Ed just cause you guys where talking sh*t about him doesnt mean we where!!! After meeting him in person he really is a nice guy so dont draw conclusions with out facts cause I know that what you like to do.

You have never said nothing bad about Vic...dude I used to talk to you all the time, and you were so pissed off at him for talking sh*t to you...I truely dont care...your a sh*t atlking back stabbing f*cker also Joe...dont try to make your self out to be this Angle all of the sudden...So why dont you tell me the facts then, stop trying to start sh*t with me, I told you to your face how I felt about you and the satuation, so if you got something Neg to say, bring your sorry a$$ over to my palce and tell me to my face, I am not one of these punks you argue with...Every f*cking person you argue with turns out to be a nice person when you meet them....Its internet BS, whats this yoour first post? I have been around you when plenty of BS has been said. So leave me out of your 2 bit comments, did I say sh*t about U?...See ya at my place soon then...HUH?

Better yet ya f*ck...tell me exactly what I said that night Neg towards Vic, PLEASE...not one f*cking thing...the negative sh*t was towards Steve'O...and then you when you opened your mouth. Anyway I thought I was done with it that night. Thought we agreed to drop all the sh*t? Guess not![/quote:9255f]

Where did I say I never said anything bad about Vic??

MustangSally
11-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Come on it is a done deal or I'll kick my dog..... :yawinkle:

Hmmmmm,
I'll kick my dog....

Babe, if you so much as knock a strand of hair out of place on my dog,................ you'll be the one that will be getting an ass kicking by me :biggrin:

logans dad
11-28-2006, 11:59 PM
Im not looking for any sympathy at all here but want you all to know I dug my own grave here, As far as George, I still like him and He, I think Is right that Im the Jealous one and its like when he would post I would try to post something better. Like the tax stamp. Its no big deal but said it to try to get back at him. I heard a lot of things about the Mario deal but then after posting shit about it I went to your site and I'm like mother fuck, That engine looks good, Wish I would Of seen iy before I spouted of about it.

I know I talk like a hillbilly and I dont mind people talking or saying things about it because its true and will get worse as I get older, Neck hurts more every day and it effects my vocal cords.

As far as Allgo. I only hope you guys can some day be friends again Ed. And I don't agree with all you do as I know you are the same with me. But I also like you Ed. As far as the phone calls, I like it, I got a good laugh out of it also. Regarless weather it was at me or with me.

I'm sure If I would of met the MSCA guys before my trash talk to them it would all be different. I did say bad shit about them so what I got back was deserved.

I hate this forum stuff as its easy to and start shit and like Ive said its not who I am.
Now dammit. Zac. Ban my IP before I start posting shit again!!

Its like Dustin said, It only takes one comment for some to get pissed and thats me to a T.

Now its 1am and I have to get to Chicago before the traffic gets real bad.

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2006, 05:45 AM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="116174":63506][quote="allgo";p="116149":63506]Ed just cause you guys where talking sh*t about him doesnt mean we where!!! After meeting him in person he really is a nice guy so dont draw conclusions with out facts cause I know that what you like to do.

You have never said nothing bad about Vic...dude I used to talk to you all the time, and you were so pissed off at him for talking sh*t to you...I truely dont care...your a sh*t atlking back stabbing f*cker also Joe...dont try to make your self out to be this Angle all of the sudden...So why dont you tell me the facts then, stop trying to start sh*t with me, I told you to your face how I felt about you and the satuation, so if you got something Neg to say, bring your sorry a$$ over to my palce and tell me to my face, I am not one of these punks you argue with...Every f*cking person you argue with turns out to be a nice person when you meet them....Its internet BS, whats this yoour first post? I have been around you when plenty of BS has been said. So leave me out of your 2 bit comments, did I say sh*t about U?...See ya at my place soon then...HUH?

Better yet ya f*ck...tell me exactly what I said that night Neg towards Vic, PLEASE...not one f*cking thingquote]

Where did I say I never said anything bad about Vic??[/quote:63506][/quote:63506]

We both know you had you PISSY coments on how Vic would talk shit to you. Just answer my question on what you heard me saying the other night about Vic?...And from now on keep my name out of your posts, I am done with U and this shit, I have said it 100 times. I did not say Allgo in any post untill you piped up.

As for freindship Vic...as for Allgo I do not hate the guy, I just dont want to deal with him or the shit he says anymore...

allgo
11-29-2006, 01:30 PM
So when I left on Friday night and got on it George or you didnt say one thing bad about my car??? Just what I heard???

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2006, 03:40 PM
I will tell ya what smart ass...You BRING the fucker over here to my house that said I said one bad word about your car when you left, BRING them over here you lying sack of shit...I did not say ONE FUCKING WORD...but prove me wrong and show everyone I am a lyer and bring them over to say it to my face, right in front of you and ...I will be waiting...and when you dont show your a lying piece of shit just trying to start something...you know me well enoguh if I had something to say I will say it with you standing right in front of me...see Ya soon...oh and stop doding the question about me saying something about Vic...lets here it...

I am so tired of this, fuck you and you cars...You better show up over at my place.

allgo
11-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey just going by what they said to me, but what do I care what one of you said. In my post I said Ed just cause you guys where talking shit about him, Did I single out you anywhere?? No did you say anything I dont know but I do know somethings where said by that group of people so I guess I should have said that group next to you ED!!!!!!

allgo
11-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh and that person wants to not get involved in the drama so I wont be able to bring them over!!

StreetSweeper
11-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Allgo,

Dad did not say anything about your car when you left, and you know what i just kind snikered and had some thoughts to myself.. Then the subject moved on.. So Stop living on hopes and dreams, so you have a reason to start shit and move on.. BTW.. Im just curious, did you blow a head gasket when you left that night? :supz:

allgo
11-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Allgo,

Dad did not say anything about your car when you left, and you know what i just kind snikered and had some thoughts to myself.. Then the subject moved on.. So Stop living on hopes and dreams, so you have a reason to start sh*t and move on.. BTW.. Im just curious, did you blow a head gasket when you left that night? :supz:

Thats fine then this person must just be lying to me to get things going, no I didnt blow a head gasket but I bet you if your car was there it would have got blown away!!!!
P.S. Why is it when I post what someone says I am trying to start stuff, but when you 2 post shit its alright????

DJ0820
11-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Shut your mouths. Haven't you figured out that this doesn't get you anywhere? Maybe someday.

Drifte
11-30-2006, 03:52 PM
nice sig allgo

Drifte
11-30-2006, 03:54 PM
the legendary returns :)

logans dad
11-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Drifte, I saw Allgo get on it Friday night and when his car spooled it goes.

Now its my thread and can I ask that it gets locked or just removed would be ok also.

Now im going to put on my favorite John Lennon album, Crank it up and and and I dont know what then. I guess imagine theres no people. and the world would be a better place.

allgo
11-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Shut your mouths. Haven't you figured out that this doesn't get you anywhere? Maybe someday.

Sometimes we are to stubburn to figure this out, but I was just wondering the other day how come I havent seen a post from you!

Drifte
11-30-2006, 04:32 PM
vic, i really dont know what ya said this time man.

but dj came back cuz i asked him to visit. funny guy.

logans dad
11-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Its an old hippie head trip thing Drifte. The John Lennon thing. What dont you understand about it lol. I think its pretty well said. Someone has to understand it, chime in and explain it. My lesson to you all for the day.

Who ever explains it to me even gets a ride in my car, even tho there are faster cars. Well, after its fixed.

And well said about us being stubborn Joe.

allgo
11-30-2006, 04:47 PM
vic, i really dont know what ya said this time man.

but dj came back cuz i asked him to visit. funny guy.
I wasnt poking fun at him just stating that he hasnt been on here for awhile.

Ricky
11-30-2006, 05:08 PM
yeah it cought me be surprise too. i havent seen derek on here for ever. i missed him :(

StreetSweeper
11-30-2006, 05:16 PM
Glad he is back.. I missed him! Not that i have a problem with him anymore!

DJ0820
11-30-2006, 05:19 PM
I thought I'd check back in. My interest (and money) in cars has been fading and the only time I get in my car now is to drive to work (now my love for Hondas doesn't seem so out of place). :bigthumb:

I've been reduced to a commuter. Oh well it's cheaper this way....and I don't have to worry about car problems anymore as I drive a stock Civic. :yawinkle:

RandomHero
11-30-2006, 06:00 PM
DEREK!!
its ok man, i got rid of my car too and now i drive an SUV

Ricky
11-30-2006, 06:06 PM
what suv did you get?

lil krumm
11-30-2006, 09:28 PM
03 white trailblazer if my informants are right

Ricky
11-30-2006, 10:21 PM
o thats cool...

DustinsDuster
12-01-2006, 05:48 PM
im not good at just sitting and listening to music, i know what you mean though Vic.

i guess im just a little too high strung to just sit and do nothing...

RandomHero
12-01-2006, 06:58 PM
03 white trailblazer if my informants are right

Correct
\/

Ricky
12-01-2006, 10:51 PM
another white car? o man matt. and lets see a real picture of your car.