PDA

View Full Version : My fucking car got broken into

Talon92Fox
11-20-2006, 09:44 AM
So I had the Malibu sitting outside last night with for sale signs on it because I bought a new car yesterday evening. Went to dinner with the girlfriend, came home to pick something up, my friends car was egged, my window was broken, my CD player was stolen, my glove box was jammed open because some fuckdick was too stupid to figure out the special way to open it. Happened between 8 and midnight last night in the neighborhood around Kennedy High. I made a police report and gave them a name of one possible suspect, just from suspicion. Fucked up for somebody to do that to a car that's for sale, first night that it sat outside. :mad:

:ranting:

Drifte
11-20-2006, 10:00 AM
wow that blows.

melhoneybee
11-20-2006, 11:54 AM
sorry there fox hope they can figure something out!

logans dad
11-20-2006, 12:24 PM
A lot of the time its someone that lives close or a friend of one of your friends.

NewSpeedSteed
11-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Ohh, that sucks bad to hear. its even more crazy that it happened the FIRST night it sat outside!
Trust me I know how it feels- my first car was broken into and had stuff ripped out of it (ie the whole center dash and drivers side window) man that happend a long time ago too.

Anyway hope you find out who did it... or at least get your stuff back.

biohazard
11-20-2006, 02:49 PM
That sucks man. Hopefully you can still sell the car.

Talon92Fox
11-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Thanks. I think I have an idea of who did it, not too sure though. Fortunately the window isnt gonna cost as much as I thought it would, and we'll just replace the CD player with a cheap factory one. I still want my shit back and reimbursed for the window.

DragonUSMC
11-24-2006, 11:31 AM
So i've got a strange question... is it bad if someone was breaking into my car on MY property and my dog by chance alerted me to this happening and I walked out and blew their freakin head off?

My property, breaking into my car, can I shoot them? Or is it one of those you can only catch them... if thats the case i need to get a clip of rubber bullets.

69gt4speed
11-24-2006, 06:32 PM
So i've got a strange question... is it bad if someone was breaking into my car on MY property and my dog by chance alerted me to this happening and I walked out and blew their freakin head off?

Absolutely not ok.... The way I understand it the intruder needs to be in your residence and also needs to be threatening you with your life, using a weapon like a gun or knife. Only then is it justified to use deadly force to defend yourself... So you better have good cause with someone, breaking into property isn't good enough even your house, they better have a weapon, even better discharge it missing you and you then defend yourself.... if you get my drift, cutting you a bit with a knife, some evidence they were using deadly force...

Also you need signs on a property if you don't want ppl walking, hunting, etc. on your yard/farm.

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 06:46 AM
Jay, youre saying you need a gun? i thought you were big and tough enough to take people down!

69gt4speed
11-25-2006, 12:02 PM
I hate ppl that don't respect others property. A person works hard to get a few items, I guess it's a thing with me. A kid once upon a time a so called friend stole from me, I guess that was it. I will loan it, help you out, just show some respect... wtf is wrong with ppl?

belittle
11-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Join the club. I got my 400 dollar cd player, 350 dollar radar detector stolen, along with my digital camera all a few weeks ago.

I've just installed the 500 dollar security system Best Buy sells and it rocks. I always take my faceplate out too.

DragonUSMC
11-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Jay, youre saying you need a gun? i thought you were big and tough enough to take people down!

no i dont need a gun... but assholes like this have a tendacy to RUN when they realize that someone is comming after them. I'd probably just mace the hell out of em or hit em with one of my flashbangs laying around... Although that might be a little harsh when the cops ask why his ears are bleeding. =/

Yeah i asked my friend's dad about this (former police cheif) and he was like "your fuked!" only thing you can do is attempt to restrain them while you wait for police.

Makes me want to get one of those bad ass shotgun fired nets... hell yeah!

foxsgurl28
01-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Yea and not 2 weeks ago, my car got beat up pretty bad somewhere between 2 and 4:15 am! Fox and I didnt hear anything since we were sleeping and my room is on the backside of the apt building away from the parking lot. So the windshield got cracked badly that it was spiderwebbed in a 2ft diameter and then there were a lot of huge cracks all the way to the frame. It was bowled in towards the inside of the car and there was glass in all the vents and on the floor and seats. When Fox and I kept trying to clean it, we would keep getting cut. And then they put dents in the hood and roof. They broke both of my side mirrors so that my passenger one was hanging by the cord and the driver one is still intack but you can move it around. So we took it to REAM and they said that it would cost 1200 for the body work and supposably it would take 12.8 hours of labor. When I talked to a couple of other mechanics and they said that it would not take more then 6 hrs and definitly not 1200 bucks! But the great thing about all this is............
I HAVE FULL COVERAGE!!! So I had to pay a $250 deductable and since it is my dad's car he paid for it cuz he felt bad! Im not spoiled by any means its just im a Daddy's Girl!

Drifte
01-25-2007, 07:27 PM
i got tecs not pecs.