View Full Version : StreetSweeper? HUH?

StreetSweeper
11-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Comming to a 1320 near you!

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l152/OldskoolRcr/100_0421.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l152/OldskoolRcr/100_0420.jpg

ZacFields
11-17-2006, 08:44 PM
You need to quit parking your car in the living room georgie.

But that engine looks very nice. Best of luck to you man.

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
11-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Now Zac, I would not have that nice of couch in my house would I...Thats called being comfertable in your shop, couch/heat/AC/cable TV/Internet/phone...just like home.

But that was a good one...made me chuckel

ZacFields
11-17-2006, 09:08 PM
haha. do you guys really have all that in your garage? In this condo that me and Ash just moved into the garage is just big enough for me to fit my car in, and ONE door to open.

So where did you guys score this engine? Or did you just rebuild the one that was on there? Looks really good either way.

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
11-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Thats the motor from his car, just did a little STOCK rebuild...you know freashened it up a lil bit......... :supz:

90 notch
11-18-2006, 08:11 AM
And a 35r under the rag!WOOOOOW.Good luck with it.Steve o(msca).

StreetSweeper
11-18-2006, 08:28 AM
HAHA>.. YOU WOULDENT HAVE A CLUE.... To bad there is no turbo under the rag yet.. HAHA IM GOOD!

Ricky
11-18-2006, 09:10 AM
shinny

OldSkoolRCR
11-18-2006, 09:29 AM
HAHA... YOU WOULDENT HAVE A CLUE.... To bad there is no turbo under the rag yet.. HAHA IM GOOD!

Thats funny..He got ya there, notta under there but AIR.... :biggrin:

Drifte
11-18-2006, 09:33 AM
yeah that is cute.

TbTalon94
11-18-2006, 10:37 AM
lol don't even lie. You can see the inlet poling out. Sorry but there is a turbo hangin there.

Everything looks good though. The black stuff really looks good. 2 vent tubes lookin good. You running an external gate off the o2 housing now? I'm telling you that motor picture would look A LOT better if a turbo was hangin there.

I'm suprised you even posted those pics lol. I guess your getting more lenient.

Stock rebuild my ass.

Drifte
11-18-2006, 10:46 AM
gt35r, shep trans, built block.

how off are we

Luminatorz34
11-18-2006, 11:33 AM
nice looking motor man. but i agree. there is def a turbo in there. why else would u have put bolts thru the exhaust manifold already? imnot thinking just for the looks. haha. and it has a weird hard surface under it, along with feed lines that are run perfectly under the rag. if there was no turbo the line would def be hanging especially since its a braided one. cmon i dont know shit about dsm's and even i know theres a turbo hiding under there. hahahahha youre on the rag, in a way. but nice motor. looking forward to seeing it in action this year

logans dad
11-18-2006, 12:04 PM
It looks good but the only difference in it to mine is the turbo and cams.

OldSkoolRCR
11-18-2006, 12:18 PM
It looks good but the only difference in it to mine is the turbo and cams.

And the BORE/STROKE/ENGINE MANAGMENT...Trust me theres a BIG differance....Oh and for those of you that are sure there is a turbo under there...look closer gang...Its on its way, had to be built.

TbTalon94
11-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Lol ed your not fooling anyone. There is a turbo under there and we know it. Why would you cover it up if there wasn't anything there. Come on now...we aren't stupid. Like luminator said...the lines run perfectly where they would go. The bolts are in there AND you can freaking see the 4" inlet shape.

So different bore/stroke/engine managment huh?

so bored over 2.3/2.4L with AEM EMS now huh. You guys are really stepping up your game. That car should fucking haul ass. I definatly want a ride in the stroker. A buddy of mine in Waterloo has a 2.4L with an SCM 61 along with DSMlink. I have yet to ride in it but i'm sure it just hauls.

If you guys did go with a stroker...i REALLY hope you built that trans. It definatly won't last very long with a high power and high torque (stroker) output.

You wanna PM me the details? I am actually pretty interested. You don't have to. You know me i'm not gonna go blabbin. I am just interested and excited to see what you guys can run. I'd love to see george go low 10's. Definatly bring the DSM game up around here!

-Trevor

DustinsDuster
11-18-2006, 06:47 PM
youre still not going with a tubular exhaust manifold?

looks good though, cant wait to see it in the car.

90 notch
11-19-2006, 10:02 AM
I would go talk shit on street psi,but it'll get deleted anyway.Street psi can't take it!Steve o (msca).

Ashley
11-19-2006, 10:07 AM
see, at least you can talk shit over here. ;) worst that'll happen is it gets moved to the trash.

StreetSweeper
11-19-2006, 10:13 AM
I would go talk sh*t on street psi,but it'll get deleted anyway.Street psi can't take it!Steve o (msca).

Nothing gets deleted over there, thats the whole reason we started that site.. And buy the way why dont you bring your fagot ass over here so i can knock you the fuck out.. BITCH!

ZacFields
11-19-2006, 10:15 AM
I would go talk sh*t on street psi,but it'll get deleted anyway.Street psi can't take it!Steve o (msca).

What what what? I keep hearing that I'm the Nazi because I locked a few threads a couple weeks ago.

But regardless of what a few people believe, almost nothing gets locked or deleted on this forum. We have the trash forum for that stuff.

Very few rules to abide by here. Outside of the political arguments, we haven't locked anything, given out any yellow cards, or banned anyone all summer to my knowlege :)

Oh wait... actually Jay accidentally banned himself yesterday. True story. haha

Good to see you posting over here Steve'O

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
11-19-2006, 10:25 AM

Hey Steve'O we have never deleted anything you say..But whats funny is you must be behind the TOfast4U screen name, having somebody else talk all your shit for...Face it you all got punked out on our site thats why your not on there and Honestly, Allgo taking shots at a person personally(George) after he calls me on the phone and acts buddy/buddy, after I help him out at Quiznos and save him a bunch of money a while back, after we go to the track togather, after I loaned him my truck to haul his car to the track, I thought Allgo and I were actually freinds, and he was not a piece of shit like you,and sadly after he actually hired George to work for him, Fuck you, I could care less if you ever come back to the site you punk....You know exactly how I fell about you 100%...Your a loud mouth, shit talking , No ballz having piece of shit...you ruined a perfectly good car group...Maybee you should here the things your buddys and members say about you...I am sure if you did your tune would change.But when your around they are your best bud...amazing whats gets said at the local SPEED shops about you...HUM...get it yet. Like I said before if you have the slightest problem with what I have just said...Please feel free to come on over and I will say it again... :butthead:

OldSkoolRCR
11-19-2006, 10:28 AM
[quote="90 notch";p="114974":b288a]

What what what? I keep hearing that I'm the Nazi because I locked a few threads a couple weeks ago.

Good to see you posting over here Steve'O

Zac[/quote:b288a]

Hey Zac...you can keep the him...Cause at least he can intimadte people over here and BS them about there cars...So to you I say "Thank you"...Ed

90 notch
11-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Double standard,i thought you guys never deleted stuff!Your full of SHIT!Only when it benefits you guys,can't take the heat.Steve o

StreetSweeper
11-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Double standard,i thought you guys never deleted stuff!Your full of sh*t!Only when it benefits you guys,can't take the heat.Steve o

Are you talking about me deleting ToFast4u's bull shit int he thread.. "JOE AND THE MSCA" Well thats bull shit that he is postwhoring about nothing at all.. Are you upset, cause maybe you will have to face up if i clean it out and get it back on topic..

Dude im telling you right now, when i see your face next im going to beat it bloody! Take it to the bank bitch!

Ashley
11-19-2006, 10:44 AM
trashed.

Have at it!!!!

Drifte
11-19-2006, 11:02 AM
"you know exactly how I fell about you 100%...Your a loud mouth, sh*t talking , No ballz having piece of sh*t...you ruined a perfectly good car group...Maybee you should here the things your buddys and members say about you..."

whats funny is if only YOU knew. lol

"Hey Zac...you can keep the him...Cause at least he can intimadte people over here and BS them about there cars...So to you I say "Thank you"...Ed"

..right, were all ignorant fools here.

StreetSweeper
11-19-2006, 11:11 AM
FUCK STEVE-O AND HIS GAY :butthead: BOYFRIEND ALLGO!

OldSkoolRCR
11-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Double standard,i thought you guys never deleted stuff!Your full of sh*t!Only when it benefits you guys,can't take the heat.Steve o

Fuck you Steve'O the only things that got delete was your second screen name or your buddy you got talking all bad for you since your to much of a PUSSY to do it your self...And like I said the shit stopped on our site cause you and the CLOWN posie got put in your place...Like I said before keep your stupid 2 face ass over here, cause thats the only place you get any type of respect...from people who dont klnow any better...Oh and we can not take the HEAT...wrong you and the MDCA can not take the heat...They called Allgos foxbody out and oh my...all broke loose cause the conversation piece was going to get punked out,You challenged me with the wagon...and well everbody seen the out come of that at Advanced...the night you pussed out...So who can not take the heat...Go fuck yourself and stay over here, cause Zac needs posts :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
11-19-2006, 02:37 PM
[quote="Drifte";p="114991

..right, were all ignorant fools here.[/quote]

I never implied any of you were ignorant fools, what I ment was he can BS more people on this site, cause there are more memebers who actually dont know him...But I am sure the majority of you on here seen him stick his tail between his legs like a little bitch, that night at Advanced...Stay here Steve'O...we dont want ya.

allgo
11-19-2006, 03:07 PM
[quote="90 notch";p="114986":33f0a]Double standard,i thought you guys never deleted stuff!Your full of sh*t!Only when it benefits you guys,can't take the heat.Steve o

f*ck you Steve'O the only things that got delete was your second screen name or your buddy you got talking all bad for you since your to much of a pu$$y to do it your self...And like I said the sh*t stopped on our site cause you and the CLOWN posie got put in your place...Like I said before keep your stupid 2 face a$$ over here, cause thats the only place you get any type of respect...from people who dont klnow any better...Oh and we can not take the HEAT...wrong you and the MDCA can not take the heat...They called Allgos foxbody out and oh my...all broke loose cause the conversation piece was going to get punked out,You challenged me with the wagon...and well everbody seen the out come of that at Advanced...the night you pussed out...So who can not take the heat...Go f*ck yourself and stay over here, cause Zac needs posts :biggrin:[/quote:33f0a]

Where in any of my threads did you not see me accept the challenge with torry????

OldSkoolRCR
11-19-2006, 03:20 PM
You know what Joe...I personally dont give a flying fuck if you race Torry or NOT!. I could not even get one of you to race the camaro from memphis my buddy, all of ya are talk(drag strip cars) But I will race any one of ya and you know that.PERIOD!!!What I am saying is I did not delete shit when the so called heat was on...I am saying that I truely dont give a shit who races who...cause its all yaking, and no racing...I am saying that you or someone in that MDCA knows who is behind that TOfast4U screen name, and if you knew you would not tell me...But I will find out then I know a member that has been calling me all day to know who it is, and they are going to pay them a visit...I think its that NO BALLZ fucker Steve'O...See the differance here is everybody knows me...Now I have better things to do than play internet arguing with you...Take it/see it/feel it how you want /I dont care at all...Go argue with George, he is totaly amuzed by it...

StreetSweeper
11-19-2006, 03:25 PM
YEA BITCHES! STEVE-O can kiss my ass AND ALLGO I mean "EGO" CAN SUCK MY DICK! :toimonster:

allgo
11-19-2006, 03:43 PM
You know what Joe...I personally dont give a flying f*ck if you race Torry or NOT!. I could not even get one of you to race the camaro from memphis my buddy, all of ya are talk(drag strip cars) But I will race any one of ya and you know that.PERIOD!!!What I am saying is I did not delete sh*t when the so called heat was on...I am saying that I truely dont give a sh*t who races who...cause its all yaking, and no racing...I am saying that you or someone in that MDCA knows who is behind that TOfast4U screen name, and if you knew you would not tell me...But I will find out then I know a member that has been calling me all day to know who it is, and they are going to pay them a visit...I think its that NO BALLZ f*cker Steve'O...See the differance here is everybody knows me...Now I have better things to do than play internet arguing with you...Take it/see it/feel it how you want /I dont care at all...Go argue with George, he is totaly amuzed by it...

If you dont care then why do you always bring it up???I dont think any of us know who it is but I think this person knows us.

OldSkoolRCR
11-19-2006, 03:57 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="115026":8fdd8]You know what Joe...I personally dont give a flying f*ck if you race Torry or NOT!. I could not even get one of you to race the camaro from memphis my buddy, all of ya are talk(drag strip cars) But I will race any one of ya and you know that.PERIOD!!!What I am saying is I did not delete sh*t when the so called heat was on...I am saying that I truely dont give a sh*t who races who...cause its all yaking, and no racing...I am saying that you or someone in that MDCA knows who is behind that TOfast4U screen name, and if you knew you would not tell me...But I will find out then I know a member that has been calling me all day to know who it is, and they are going to pay them a visit...I think its that NO BALLZ f*cker Steve'O...See the differance here is everybody knows me...Now I have better things to do than play internet arguing with you...Take it/see it/feel it how you want /I dont care at all...Go argue with George, he is totaly amuzed by it...

If you dont care then why do you always bring it up???I dont think any of us know who it is but I think this person knows us.[/quote:8fdd8]

First off I brought it up to prove a point, brought up by your MDCA leader, I told you I dont care...you wanted to show me the vid. of your car I said...I beleve you I dont care, and I got news for ya that persons is affiliated to the MDCA...And when I find out you all will be giong HUH!!!!(TOQUEER4U) that is....Go race I am sure when you loose if you do, everybody will be buddys for a while then the shit will start, just like the Jesse.And Steve'Os got the odasity to call me 2 faced...HUH...Lets just drop it. Nobody really cares.

logans dad
11-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Later today after I pig out I will through a rag over my engine and post a picture. lolololol

Why post a fucking picture with shit covered.

logans dad
11-23-2006, 08:08 AM
YEA BITCHES! STEVE-O can kiss my a$$ AND ALLGO I mean "EGO" CAN SUCK MY DICK! :toimonster:

Looks like your turning gay on us, Wanting your ass kissed and your little dick sucked.

belittle
11-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Explain the benefit of the 2 breather ports. I'm curious.

I'm sure the turbo is still your ol'green you bought from turbometroy :)

TbTalon94
11-24-2006, 11:55 AM

Nah he sold that...otherwise I'd have it.

OldSkoolRCR
11-24-2006, 03:27 PM

Sorry SOLD that on Ebay...

belittle
11-24-2006, 08:26 PM
......now the breather ports. Why? You have problems with blow by?

Rollin on Dubs
11-24-2006, 10:55 PM
......now the breather ports. Why? You have problems with blow by?

Maby he is running low tension rings and or knows the large benifits of running negitive crankcase pressure (especially in forced induction applications) and has a aftermarket vacuum pump, and since he knows that they get there oiling from oil drawn into there suction side, they put 2 lines right off of each cam shaft so that it would help sling oil up and lubricate the aftermarket vaccume pump.

I could be wrong, But if its the case then i think Ed and george might be a few steps ahead of the rest of you dsmr's

this is all speculation on my behalf

drfast4ward
11-24-2006, 11:14 PM
this spring we will alll see who is a few car lengths ahead it wont be a few steps....

StreetSweeper
11-25-2006, 01:33 AM
Idk, dad got bored one day in the garage looking at my valve cover and decided to come up with a way to releive crank case pressure a little better.. I guess he was just passing time.

And look at Trent... haha Hes cracking jokes!

DustinsDuster
11-25-2006, 06:43 AM
i was going to say, "what are the two AN breather fittings fo?", but i figured if anything, it should look pretty cool...