PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while....

CuteLilMegster
11-14-2006, 08:49 AM
I havent posted on here in forever! Just stopping by to see how everyone is. Whats the weather been like there this past week? Im im VA visiting Rabbit.

DragonUSMC
11-14-2006, 09:37 AM
I swear all your other threads you start; start EXACTLY like this...

=P

ZacFields
11-14-2006, 09:43 AM
^ haha Jay.

Weather is crappy cold here. Like.... 36 degrees right now and it's almost 11am. Good to see you stopping back.

Tell Rabbit I said hey. He hasn't been on here in longer than you have I don't think :)

Zac

Ricky
11-14-2006, 10:37 AM
whatz up and say hello to rabbit for me

melhoneybee
11-14-2006, 10:55 AM
tell rabbit I said hey too... nice to see you back on the site

Drifte
11-14-2006, 01:42 PM
ask rabbit to pee in your butt.

lol, he will understand.

may want to run after that too, hes kinda crazy

Ricky
11-14-2006, 02:47 PM
ask rabbit to pee in your butt.

lol, he will understand.

may want to run after that too, hes kinda crazy

o my god that was a funny night. hahaha good times

DustinsDuster
11-14-2006, 06:35 PM
nice to see you back here darlin, been too long...

CuteLilMegster
11-16-2006, 06:53 AM
That sucks its been so cold there! Its only rained one day so far. Other than that its been in the 70's all week! Ill tell Rabbit you guys said hello. Are there any plans for dinners or anything anytime soon? Im moving out here with Craig in January and it would be nice to see you guys before I leave.

ZacFields
11-16-2006, 07:50 AM
No dinners planned really. Hard to get all you slackers to come together in one place when it's cold outside.

Damnit you CR:U folk are like bears. you hibernate in the winter and then you kick ass in the summer :)

Zac

Stro
11-16-2006, 10:00 AM
GRRRRRRR. im a bear......

DragonUSMC
11-16-2006, 12:13 PM
^a g@ybear maybe...

Drifte
11-16-2006, 01:12 PM
lolol. we all kick a little ass in the summer, a good chunk of us snowboard, sled, or just plain enjoy driving in difficult terrain.

i sled too, but not the powered kind.

DragonUSMC
11-17-2006, 07:05 AM
^dude i still un-powered sled to!!

build jumps and smash my tailbone!! what's not to love?!

DustinsDuster
11-17-2006, 03:29 PM
i still say im different Zac. im always up to go anywhere any night. i always show up...

ZacFields
11-17-2006, 04:00 PM
well there's a handful that will always show up.

Like when we had that CR:U moderator dinner... I think like 90% of the mods showed up. we were missing like just a couple of us. It's because we really care about the community...mostly because we're the ones that work together to keep it ticking :)

But it's just so hard to get anyone outside of the mods to show up in the winter. We might give it one try sometime during kirkwood's christmas break here in a few weeks. depends on how we're feeling then.

Zac

Drifte
11-17-2006, 04:57 PM
i will throw one i you dont. but i mean technically, we have em all the time zac. we all meet randomly even tho it has no intention to involve CRU, it does anyway. thats what happens when what...10 friends work together on a website. lotta the friends came first

Drifte
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
btw way everyone, my f gey is giving up on me...must use it to much. or when i do i pound it in.

ZacFields
11-17-2006, 06:16 PM
lol anyone is always welcome to host a CR:U shin-dig. Doesn't bother me. My only problem is such limited time. That's probably the biggest reason why we don't have them anymore is because Ash and I have been planning them and our only days off are tuesdays and thursdays.

But if you guys ever want to do something on saturday, sunday, or any other day you can set something up. Nobody ever said me and Ash had to be there.

Trevor and Dustin are admins too. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that makes me a bigger part of this site is that when it breaks I have to fix it :) Outside of that the real leaders of this site are Me/Ash AND Trevor, Dustin, along with all the moderators who are great too.

So definitely host a meeting if you guys like. I'll make it if I can and if I can't... ah well better luck next time :)

Zac

melhoneybee
11-17-2006, 07:10 PM
i was gonna say i think i have made almost every dinner... I do remember how hot me and ash were at the one where it was just her zac me and D

DustinsDuster
11-18-2006, 06:31 PM
i still say Zac and Ashley should have a small Mod get together at their new place so they can show it all off. i know a lot of the mods have been there already, but i wouldnt mind checking the place out.

Ashley
11-18-2006, 10:31 PM
yeahhh. that would be ok. as long as it was just mods... theres some reg members i dont want knowing where i live ;) kidding.

anyway, i'll think about it and post up a date and go from there.