PDA

View Full Version : Took some snapshots of the Cougar today.

JustinS
11-08-2006, 08:49 PM
d

Luminatorz34
11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
sharp looking car...but is it just me or does it look like the front bumper is a tad darker from the full side shot?? but clean car man

Ashley
11-09-2006, 10:39 AM
it looks a little darker, but the back bumper looks a little darker too in that same picture.

i think its just the lighting or something.

ZacFields
11-09-2006, 10:41 AM
I think that's probably shadowing that makes the front look darker. Because of the angle the sun is from where he took the picture.

Slick car man it looks really clean.

Zac

Drifte
11-09-2006, 10:45 AM
i think the front and rear bumper are actually darker, and i assume thats from having the painted when you had that awesome groud effects kit. where did that go!!

Drifte
11-09-2006, 10:47 AM
oh nice pics though, i would have to see the raw file to tell you much about where you went with the colors. it looks good to me, sun kinda washed out the side of the car in the first pic.

did i ever tell you how huge of a pain it was to take the wheels off your car with the ground effects on it?

SaNdMaNsSi
11-09-2006, 12:05 PM
The rear looks fine, but the front is most definitely a different color than the rest of the car. Where did you have the work done?

JustinS
11-09-2006, 01:21 PM
The rear bumper is most defenitely a different color from the rest of the car to clear that up. I was rear ended 10 days after i got the car three years ago, and the insurance company wouldn't pay to have it resprayed after it was resprayed twice. Now to the front. The entire front clip of the car was painted, not just the front bumper. Perhaps the bumper was painted off the car and that's why it doesn't match 100%, but for me it's good enough. I'm not really into the show seen, I do it for me so it's not that big of a deal. Also it matches a lot better in person, in pictures there always seems to be somesort of mishap with the color. If you really want to know the company who did the paint then we can discuss over pm's.

Colton- yes the wheels were a bitch to get off with the true Roush kit on there, but don't worry it's sitting in my storage garage right now and will go back on in the spring.

Thanks for the comments though! Any more questions?

Drifte
11-09-2006, 01:26 PM
here I took a look at it. little more depth.

JustinS
11-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Hmm, I like everything about that except that the front end is now too dark. I need to work on my photographhy and Photshop skills it looks like.

Drifte
11-09-2006, 02:48 PM
well i was kinda goin for that, dark and "artsy".

96-eclipse-gst
11-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Justin, It's still a damn sharp looking car to me. I have to say the dual exhaust doesn't sound bound either. Most of the time I'm not a fan of it, but yours isn't overdone. Keep her washed and waxed. I FIXED my Bumper!

Andrew

JustinS
11-09-2006, 08:52 PM
It really does need a wax. I have to wait until mid december to though because of the new paint. They told me to wait 45 days.

PS: I'm glad you fixed your bumper Andrew. I'll have to look at it at work sometime.