PDA

View Full Version : My winter rides

Luminatorz34
11-05-2006, 04:20 PM
yup, was goofing off today, and decided to get pics of all the winter toys together one last time, as the polairs 350, has a deal pending, and am selling the black yamaha on another board. these were all my running sleds. had about 9 sleds in total in my life, most of them didnt run, or the one that did run was not worthy of taking pics. it woulda broke the camera. haha. but i have these 3 now. the lil 340, the one on the right looking straight at the 3, was my first sled. lil thing was a blast, till i went 2 seasons and wanted something bigger, and picked up the yamaha srv 540. this sled was fun as hell, id take it out in the water ways in the fields and stuff and spin doughnuts all day on the ice, or sit in the snow, and load the rear suspension, by jumping on it just as i romp on the motor, and ride wheelies on it, leaving ruts and throwing rooster tails in the snow. till i reuilt it, and forgot to buy 2 3 dollar bearings, and tore the tope end to the ground. caused over 700 dollars motor damage to it. i only bouht it for 300 so yeah, no worht fixing haha. and then when that went, i was sitting without a bigger sled. i had my laser, and had a deal thrown at me for it. inclding the 92 polaris rxl 650 on the right. the blue and red beast, and some cash for my laser. hell of a deal on both of our parts, as we both left happy. but i have yet to see what this some bitch will do this winter. actually i had the rxl out today,a nd romped on it in the backyard, and she stood straight up, and i damn near fell off of it. haha didnt expect that. so im extremly anxious for snow to fly. thought u guys would like to see the winter rides. soo enjoy :)

Drifte
11-15-2006, 07:26 AM
so how many fourwheelers do you have?

Luminatorz34
11-15-2006, 09:11 AM
just have the one 4 wheeler. its the only wheeled toy i have. or soon wont have ;)

DustinsDuster
11-15-2006, 06:28 PM
i never really have been into winter motorsports like snowmobiling, but then again, havent ever tried it, maybe id like it.

either way, look like they could be a lot of fun.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-03-2006, 10:39 AM
nothin beats 110 6in from the ground...