PDA

View Full Version : FS: '98 Chevy Malibu V6

Talon92Fox
11-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I am selling my '98 Chevy Malibu. It has the 3.1L V6 engine with a little over 121,000 miles. The speakers are perfect, same with the upholstry and dash. There are however a couple small pieces missing from the radio trim, nothing big, and the guage cluster is missing the plastic cover, which can be replaced upon buyers request. There is one cigarette burn in the drivers seat, other then that...the interior is near perfect. Gets good gas mileage for a family car on the highway and in the city.

- Perfect A/C and heat
- Power steering
- Regular oil changes w/ Penzoil 10w-30 motor oil
- AC Delco spark plugs
- Manual windows
- Manual door locks
- Tilt wheel
- Dual front air bags
- 4 wheel ABS
- Cloth upholstry
- Replaced front & rear motor mounts w/ brackets
- Alpine ($400+ new) head unit w/ flip down faceplate
- Replaced alternator
- Remanufactured mass air flow sensor
- Will change oil and check all fluids prior to selling of the car

The only problems are there are a couple dents and scratches, nothing bad, a little bit of paint damage on the passengers front bumper, and some paint damage/rash on the drivers rear bumper. NO RUST.

Unfortunately I have no pics, no digital camera, and coincedentally none of my friends have a digital camera either. I will, however, meet up with any person who's interested in the car in or around Cedar Rapids.

The reason I'm selling this car for so cheap is because it's salvage title. It was in a front end collision 2 owners ago, the air bags went off and WERE replaced. There is nothing noticeable from the collision. This car would be a perfect daily driver.

Price: $1,700 obo.

Contact info
Email: foxracing6723@post.com
AIM: BFOX87IR
Yahoo: foxracingco879

Thanks for looking.
- Brett

Drifte
11-07-2006, 10:26 AM
i want some pics.

coltondk@yahoo.com

or post them here.

Drifte
11-07-2006, 10:29 AM
oh what do you mean the motor mounts were replaced with "brackets"? and what color is it?

Talon92Fox
11-07-2006, 02:01 PM
No pics available, I could drive it to your house if you want to look at it, or to your work.
The front and rear motor mounts were shot along with the brackets that the mounts were inside, so they were replaced. It's silver.

Drifte
11-07-2006, 03:10 PM
i live in cedar falls now, otherwise i would meet you to look at it. you want another dsm? i would straight up trade you it with the motor, and trans out of it..but coming with it.

flywheel bolts stripped, other than that its a good engine.

Talon92Fox
11-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Nah not looking for trades. Any chance of cash?