PDA

View Full Version : white eclipse in coralville

Stutz
11-04-2006, 01:06 AM
So me and craig were going to the mall and as we were entering it at the stop light was a white 2gb eclipse im pretty sure it was an rs but im not sure. it was lowered and had rims and tinted windows and it reved back at us. jw if anyone knew him and if he wanted to lose to a grandma car (regal gs)

DustinsDuster
11-05-2006, 11:39 AM
ive seen a white GS-T at Coralridge a few times with some gawdy AutoZone additions and a license plate that says "AZNGIRL" or somethin like that. never seen it driving, no clue if its quick or anything, thats the only one i can think of.

Stutz
11-06-2006, 05:09 PM
ive seen a white GS-T at Coralridge a few times with some gawdy AutoZone additions and a license plate that says "AZNGIRL" or somethin like that. never seen it driving, no clue if its quick or anything, thats the only one i can think of.

The eclipse was an rs, the only imports i see around iowa city are riced out. All tho when we were coming out of Paul's there was a nice blue Srt-4 with an older guy driving it and im sure it was all stock.

belittle
11-07-2006, 11:39 AM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="113580":0611e]

The eclipse was an rs, the only imports i see around iowa city are riced out. All tho when we were coming out of Paul's there was a nice blue Srt-4 with an older guy driving it and im sure it was all stock.[/quote:0611e]

I take offense to that. I live and drive in Iowa City all the time and I defiantly don't think my car is riced out.

Stutz
11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
[quote="tricky";p="113712":797a2][quote="DustinsDuster";p="113580":797a2]

The eclipse was an rs, the only imports i see around iowa city are riced out. All tho when we were coming out of Paul's there was a nice blue Srt-4 with an older guy driving it and im sure it was all stock.[/quote:797a2]

I take offense to that. I live and drive in Iowa City all the time and I defiantly don't think my car is riced out.
[/quote:797a2]

Actually i have seen ur eclipse outside of best buy a couple times and it does look nice. But for every nice car i see about 10 crappy ones but thats ok cause me and my friends have crappy cars lol.