PDA

View Full Version : TRASH FORUM UNLOCKED

ZacFields
10-31-2006, 10:40 PM
It's recently been brought to my attention that a lot of people are unhappy with the speed of the site. I wanted to let you all know that I am aware of the slowness of the site and we are working on it. We will be moving to the new server soon!

However, in an effort to help give back to you, the CR:U member, in this time of extreme inconvenience, I have UNLOCKED the TRASH forum.

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, YOU WILL NEED 1 POST TO ACCESS THE TRASH FORUM. WE HAVE OFFICIALLY LIFTED THE 50 POST RULE FOR THE TIME-BEING!

Thank you.

Zac

boxmakingman
11-02-2006, 03:45 AM
I still cant see the trash

Ashley
11-02-2006, 07:22 AM
now you can.

or at least i hope so. you shouldve been able to in the first place, you have way enough posts. idk. hopefully i fixed your account right. =)

Drifte
11-02-2006, 08:22 AM
ashley you broke it!

DustinsDuster
11-05-2006, 12:18 PM
the thing that sucks about this is if things get too out of hand in there, and you decide to reinstate the 50 post rule, im sure there'll be at least a few pissed off people.

just trying to think ahead a bit...

ZacFields
11-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Well, the 50 post rule is not coming back, that much I know for sure. Back when the forum was really hoppin' and we were getting 200 posts/day 50 posts wasn't a bad idea because it seemed like anyone who wanted 50 post only had to stick around for a week and they would be ready.

The worst I would do is bump it to 15 posts, which should be very feasible by anyone. But for the most part I plan to just leave it like it is. It's still out of the public eye right now. I think we'll be okay. We'll just have to wait it out and see what happens though.

But, be on the lookout for a completely shut-off private forum in the future where posts like the "Girls (some of you might now) gone wild" would go. There are some posts I want to make sure are blocked from the public, but yet CR:U members (not lurkers) will be allowed in. I will keep you guys updated on that. Our new host does allow adult content, and as long as we're keeping it secluded away from public and we are only allowing people into the forum who's profile says they are over 18 then we're set to go, and I see no problem with it.

Zac