PDA

View Full Version : CR:U DINNER!!!

Ashley
10-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Okay, so it's starting to get cold, which means it's gonna start to get (more) boring. Which means..

CRU DINNER!!

Where: Carlos OKellys in Marion - on Armar Drive, right off of 1st Ave
When: Tues Nov 14 @ 630pm

I'm going to try and get their little party room by the bar reserved, but we'll see how that goes. If not, oh well, we've had dinners at Carlos OKellys before that went fine without our own room.

I realize this is a school/work night.. which is why we're having a dinner, and we're having it early. We've had most of our dinners late at night on the weekend, so we're gonna try something new this time, see how the turnout is.

But... keep this in mind: the more people show up, the more dinners and events we have. If no one shows up, I'm not gonna be real motivated to organize events for awhile.

If you need directions, you can PM me or Zac, but it's pretty easy to find - follow 1st ave past Lindale Mall, it's on the right side behind American Skillet and (i think) a bank.

PLEASE reply here and let me know if you will be attending, as I need to call a few days in advance to try to reserve the party room, and I will need to give them an estimate of how many people will be attending.. PLEASE do not reply here just to complain about the date/time/place/etc.. if you feel the need to complain, please PM me. dont clutter my thread. =)

Ashley

Ashley
10-30-2006, 08:31 AM
cancelled

Drifte
10-30-2006, 10:37 AM
GOOD, i dont want you guys havin parties without me! lets work on a CRU dinner during the winter break time. and i know you and zac are busy cpet or like tue-thr nights. oh and i found 2 copies of saw 2 at walmart after zac left, all he needed to do was turn around, they were put in a different place.

Ashley
10-30-2006, 11:12 AM
we probably wont have a dinner until spring.

we had a dinner last winter break, and there was like 8 people there. bummer.

SO. everyone can just wait until spring now. =)

melhoneybee
11-01-2006, 02:39 AM
oh boo.. i was excited about this.. just didn't see the thread.. oh well.. Ash and Zac you guys wanna go out with me Dusitn kelly justin tavis and all of us sometimes Im sure we could work that out instead!!!!!

Ashley
11-01-2006, 09:39 AM
yeah. well. no one said anything, so, no dinner.

the bad thing about us going out is.. we work weekends =( so it has to be like a thursday or tuesday.

DustinsDuster
11-03-2006, 04:59 PM
oh boo.. i was excited about this.. just didn't see the thread.. oh well.. Ash and Zac you guys wanna go out with me Dusitn kelly justin tavis and all of us sometimes Im sure we could work that out instead!!!!!

not to nitpick, but her name is spelled Kelli. not making fun, just letting you know

yeah. well. no one said anything, so, no dinner.

the bad thing about us going out is.. we work weekends =( so it has to be like a thursday or tuesday.

thats alright, Mel just told me she convinced Breakroom to have another night iof Kareoke on Thursdays, and also to have a $5 bottomless cup deal on that night too, so that might turn into the new hangout.

melhoneybee
11-03-2006, 08:28 PM
[quote="melhoneybee";p="113310":9d179]oh boo.. i was excited about this.. just didn't see the thread.. oh well.. Ash and Zac you guys wanna go out with me Dusitn kelly justin tavis and all of us sometimes Im sure we could work that out instead!!!!!

not to nitpick, but her name is spelled Kelli. not making fun, just letting you know

[/quote:9d179]

boo.. I knew that too... I'll get it right all the time soon. Just like people spelling my name with two s's I understand!