PDA

View Full Version : 94 integra ls for sale

aznsk8rboii
10-26-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm having to sell my new car i just recently baught, becuase im a dumb shit and quit my job about a month ago...this is a car i bought from a guy who owns a dealership, but not through it....
I have drivin it for 1500 miles total since i've owned it. I guess I won't have pics until i get a camera, but ill describe it.

For all those honda guys I can get a hold of an LS VTEC swap for a grand total of 700 more dollars, the b16 head itself is 900 on its own.

its black with beige interior
there is 181 on the odometer
the interior is an almost perfect conditon just afew scruffs here and there
the back was hit and the paint is chipped all over, I bought it like that, and it's not really all the bad, either a new bumper or paint the fucker.
there are two minor rust spots both where the back wheel well meets the back bumper
it has a "tuner" muffler from ebay
a filter fitted on the stock intake tube

I guess thats it. the motor is mechanically sound, it runs and drives like a champ, and the four races i did with it are as follows:
Brents CRX-Lost/Win one with FPR and one w/o
Jeds b18 hatch-tied-i think i won, he thinks he won, yes, it was that close
some dudes neon-we all new the outcome of that.

If no one buys that i need to sell my celica for 900 with many small problems pm me with questions or anything, but i can't say i reply quickly give me a few days.

Stutz
10-26-2006, 01:16 PM
price?

Talon92Fox
10-26-2006, 07:45 PM

OneSlowCRX
10-26-2006, 08:32 PM
i always had the fpr

but ya for the miles its a pretty solid car i would buy it but just bought a engine and a bunch of goodies I will talk to a buddy in solon hes lokin for a integra