PDA

View Full Version : 1g and Other Sale

CiViC-Wanted
10-17-2006, 10:21 PM
I have a polished InJen intake with filter, and everything been ran about 20 miles, filter got bent alittle, i will take 175$

I also have a set of pacesetter headers, thats are for a 1g nt there black and have been wraped in header wrap, the rest of the roll of header wrap will be included, im looking for about 195$

I still have the paint gun for 400$
and also the r/c car for 200$
and Cd player for 175$
Also have blue 90 laser hatch and back windows take all for 50$

All these are for sale but will trade for turbos,manifolds, engine parts, for a 1g-valves and turbos and manifolds really

rysbrnr
10-18-2006, 10:32 AM
what kind of r/c car do you have and what upgrades have you done to it? Do you have any pics of the car? I might have some stuff to trade you for it. What parts exactly are you looking for?

CiViC-Wanted
10-18-2006, 03:12 PM
its a hpi sport 2(made into a PRO) all carbon fiber, intellpeak charger, futaba controller, 3300 integy batteries, novak 5800ss brushless motor, 2 sets of tires, 3 bodys, and it needs a new rear belt, have rear cvds, ive got recipts to about 1500 bucks, what do you have to trade

rysbrnr
10-18-2006, 07:07 PM
I got a few items you might want. This is an old list and I have more items than listed. SOME of the items on there are already sold and I haven't updated the page in a while. If there's something else you're lookin for, just ask.

CLICK HERE! (http://www.crunderground.com/viewtopic.php?t=1351)

CiViC-Wanted
10-18-2006, 09:55 PM
how bout them adjustable cam gears, whats the deal with the half shafts, and do have any oil pans, but i would say if u have the half shafts and cam gears

rysbrnr
10-19-2006, 12:03 AM
I have just 1 JUN adjustable cam gear that you can use. I think if some people use just ONE adjustable cam gear they'd use it on the intake cam to make adjustments.

I have an oil pan but it's on one of my spare 6-bolt engines right now. Are you modding a turbo or NT 4g63?

The half shaft is an equal length half shaft (CV axle) kit off a 93 AWD DSM.

"what's the deal with the half shafts ..." you say?

Here's the problem:
If you look at a FWD 1g, you'll see that the half shaft on the on the driver's side is significantly longer than the passenger's side. When applying power on a launch or rolling starts, the passenger side wheel will see more of the initial grunt than the driver's side wheel...and on a high powered FWD
-it will induce more torque steer( steering wheel pulls to one side when taking off)...which is BAD.
-You will also experience a lil more "wheel hop" (violent shaking vibration when launching) which is also BAD.

I've never had to use this becuase I have an AWD but the thought behind the equal length is mod will do just that... make the driver's and passenger's side half shafts the SAME length. In effect will reduce torque steer and reduce wheel hop...which is GOOD! You'll also be more likely to leave TWO black tire marks with this mod.
It's easy to install (http://www.dsm.org/menu.epl?item=37) also...just remove the driver's side CV axle, put the new one in and install the 2 bolts for the carrier bearing and off you go. I don't know what year/configuration of tranny you have but you may have to buy a spacer for the input side of the shaft....gimpster might know something about this spacer.

The equal length axle, solid motor mounts, and good suspension will help fix high powered FWD traction issues.

CiViC-Wanted
10-19-2006, 09:13 AM
its a non turbo to turbo, so right now i need manifold, turbo, injectors, and a maf, i have a early 93 mistubishi still a 6 bolt, same tranny configueration theyve used in gst's up till like 95 i think

rysbrnr
10-19-2006, 09:34 AM
I also have a 14b turbo, exhaust manifold, MAF, injectors and w/e... lets working somethign out for your $200 r/c car. IF you live in Des Moines area that would be great cuz I live in Cedar Rapids... but I'm going to Des Moines tommorrow (Friday night 10-20-06) on my way to Kansas City... we can make the trade that night cuz I'm dropping some other DSM items off to someone else there..... lemme know ASAP what you want cuz I gotta search for it in my garage.

CiViC-Wanted
10-19-2006, 09:38 PM
how bout turbo and manfiold, maybe maf, that sosunds like a good deal, and i work in ankeny to so it woudl be easy to head htat way let me know first thing in the mouring, my cell phone number is 5153606729

CiViC-Wanted
10-20-2006, 06:16 AM
im taking this stuff with me to work, you will need to call me, so we can figure out were to meet tonight

Drifte
10-22-2006, 08:32 PM
well. i have listed here in the for sale forum turbo dsm parts that i dont want. kinda want to make my car nt again. if you see anything you like let me know we can make trades i need:

ecu, injectors, intake, header, exhaust, nt maf-i think?, valve cover