PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT Greddy Type S Blow off valve

rysbrnr
10-12-2006, 08:08 AM
Anyone out there got a Greddy Type S blow off valve they're not using? I have new intercooler and piping but it's flanged for a Greddy Type S. The 3 other blow off valves I have here at home are not designed for the flange I have. I'll trade someone or just buy it off ya. I have 2 stock DSM BOV, 1 Blitz SSBOV, Apex-i Twin Chamber BOV. Lemme know what you got.

probegt
10-12-2006, 09:08 PM
but will have to get it shipped from kc http://www.kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?t=97453

rysbrnr
10-12-2006, 09:36 PM
thanks for the tip.... Looks like the guy is from Lee's Summit, MO. which is a good thing because that's where my brother-in-law lives. Hopefully it's not sold yet and maybe the guy can drop it off at his house for me.

DragonUSMC
10-13-2006, 10:31 AM
wanna sell your Blitz BOV? =P

belittle
11-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Still need a Type S? If so, I have one.

RandomHero
11-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Dragon you wanna buy a Blitz? i got one with flange and pipe

sorry for the hijak

rysbrnr
11-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Still need a Type S? If so, I have one.yeah for sho. Want to sell or trade for some junk I have?? :yawinkle: for a list of junk, check my thread called "HUGE garage sale" in the for sale forums. We can also do that trade for the spark plug wires if you still want them.

belittle
11-07-2006, 11:27 PM
[quote="belittle";p="113544":1490c]Still need a Type S? If so, I have one.yeah for sho. Want to sell or trade for some junk I have?? :yawinkle: for a list of junk, check my thread called "HUGE garage sale" in the for sale forums. We can also do that trade for the spark plug wires if you still want them.[/quote:1490c]

Unless for some reason you have a 2g fwd turbo tranny or injectors I probably won't trade. Pm me an offer on price and we'll go from there.

rysbrnr
11-08-2006, 11:32 AM
I only have a set of 450cc injectors laying around. I dunno what price to offer. That guy from kcsr.org whom was mentioned above above in this thread sold his for $50 bucks which is a killer deal, so I don't expect to sell it for that kind of price. I have a Blitz SSBOV if you want to trade for that. I'm not really a fan of teh Greddy type S but I just need it so I don't have to weld on a new flange and get the car ready to be sold.