PDA

View Full Version : Monster Talon 2.0 1st time at the Track

drfast4ward
10-09-2006, 06:24 PM
keep in mind this is moderate boost with tons more to go and no nitrous was used.. Also My driving skills lack in launching this monster.. and basically my only time at the track this year well i was in the galant for a couple of passes way earlier in the year..
next time at the track should pull 10s

oh well Enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/169c ... b66482.htm (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/169c5ebb-e1be-4d31-b1de-985500b66482.htm)

lil krumm
10-09-2006, 07:32 PM
vid didnt work for me for some reason, damn.

Drifte
10-09-2006, 08:42 PM
wow good stuff. how much boost their? launch didnt look so impressive at the track as behind the shop.

JustinS
10-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Yea, I can't see the vid either. Streetfire takes a dump on me sometimes.

StreetSweeper
10-09-2006, 09:24 PM
I seen the video guys.. Basically looks like a turd floating to the top of a toilet.. Trent, everytime i think off your set up, i feel so bad for how much you spent and how much your not going to get.. I hope you run low 10s high 9s in that thing otherwise you can put it down into a moneys wasted folder! Wait i allmost forgot. It wont run long enough to do that! :supz:

P.S. Tuned to the max, that car will never be enough to run with this household!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-09-2006, 09:36 PM
11.43 @ 131.74
11.21 @ 131.06

like Drifte said, launches werent quite as impressive at the track as they where in front of the shop.

bowtiebuba
10-09-2006, 09:45 PM
i thought gorge ran a 11.5 and trent is running a 11.2? hmm i h8 to say it but i think trent just repainted your house, but trent the custom ass hood takes 2 tenths off easy

TbTalon94
10-10-2006, 07:44 AM
The point is he is trapping 131mph. That's good for mid-low 10's if the first half of the run goes good.

drfast4ward
10-10-2006, 08:11 AM
george does what he always does. He cant Be me so he has to include his dad (household) lol, oh well maybe next year george

StreetSweeper
10-10-2006, 09:56 AM
i thought gorge ran a 11.5 and trent is running a 11.2? hmm i h8 to say it but i think trent just repainted your house, but trent the custom a$$ hood takes 2 tenths off easy

yea i understand.. I mean I have a bone stock motor with cams. Compared to trents fully built, big turbo, direct port nitrous injection car and im only 1 tenth off. He can kiss my ass.. Trent when i build my shit im going to blow your doors off ! Take it to the bank!

StreetSweeper
10-10-2006, 09:57 AM
george does what he always does. He cant Be me so he has to include his dad (household) lol, oh well maybe next year george

yea prety sad trent, I am half the age, half the income and right on your ass! WE WILL ALLWAYS OWN YOUR ASS!

Ricky
10-10-2006, 10:37 AM
all this talk about ass really gets my blood pumping... :)

drfast4ward
10-10-2006, 10:45 AM
we whos we Do you have a turd in your pocket stand up for yourself .. you in the game you talk all big and bad... but when it comes down to it you Personally dont own me you never owned me.. pretty sad huh, you know whats sad, how you go crying to your dad for help when you cant handle the streets.. if you cant stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.. you sit there and talk about owning the streets acting like your king shit and then you bring up age and money, thats funny.. when you get some pants on and get out of that skirt and as your dad puts it wanna man up with out your daddy backing you up and race let me know... shit i have already offered a date for january 1st at hangover fest at cordova.. isnt that enough time?? or do you need to go shopping for some new dresses??

DragonUSMC
10-10-2006, 01:07 PM
^I'm sorry but that was a VERY funny retort... =D and all i have is an "OH SNAP!"

This is exciting!!!

StreetSweeper
10-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Listen to you Mr. Cob artist. You act like im backing down.. Ive said it once, and ill say it again. In the spring, when there is no snow on the ground and my car is done, I will blow your ass SO FAR of the road your going to have to have DragonUSMC bring in his troops to use the infared to find your ass! TAKE IT TO THE BANK TRENT!

TbTalon94
10-10-2006, 01:55 PM
bout time we get some drama in here.

Drifte
10-10-2006, 02:39 PM
hilarious. wtf does infared have to do with finding someone who got beat in a race? I thought you have a 6bolt with 2g pistons to george?

junkyardtalon
10-10-2006, 03:59 PM
george - why is your engine apart? did japbox blow it up?

if i was you and had my daddy buy me parts i wouldn't own a mid 11's car, it would be more in the low 10 range, some people just don't know how to build a 4g63,

you dipshit, just found out that umm japbox allmighty tuning gods 600hp evo was tuned by AMS, didn't he pay around $1000 for it to get tuned, hmmm and you told me that you and him could tune anything better than me or trevor, wow, thats a bold statement consider his evo wasn't tuned by him, and i had to give you advice at the track to launch better(he ran a better time after i told him to change a few settings in dsmlink).

lol JAPBOX SUPER TUNE! lol thats a fucking joke,

streetsweeper - you had to use race gas to go 11's, oh wow thats hard, i never used race gas, and the only thing that held me back was a tranny with over 200,000 miles on and i still went high 11's, you think your car is so fucking badass and the king of the streets, we'll just to let know trents car is running pump gas only(no methanol or nitrous) and he went 131 mph, a number capable of 10's once he learns how to launch at the track, anyone can turn up the boost and throw race gas in a car, shit if i wanted an easy low 11 run out of my car i could've done that but it was my daily driver so i had to tune it for pump gas and i still ran 11's, big deal, 11's isn't that special, show me a time worth bragging about and a build that can be run on every single fucking day and taking it to the track every weekend, then i will give you props, untill then shut the fuck up, your car isn't all that, oh and go check out dsmtuners.com and look at some of there times and what there cars got, i had one of the quickest talons for a while with a 16g, no nitrous, no suspension mods, no tranny mods, and on pump gas, oh and just incase you forgot, thats what i beat you with at the dsm shootout!

drfast4ward
10-10-2006, 06:38 PM
updated the video changed the music for certain individual (requested) and in the video you will see the birth of the monster

also added video to youtube so for any one that cant see it on streetfire click the second link

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a5b2 ... 418079.htm (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a5b250e1-72ce-45c7-b57a-985601418079.htm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyh5KYrYUs0

Drifte
10-10-2006, 06:42 PM
hahahaha. all these things crossed my mind, but i kept my mouth shut. who is this guy i want to meet him?! sounds like someone runs the oldschool tried and true stuff. costs less and goes faster too!

DustinsDuster
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
youre still running that gawdy ass hood....ugh.

StreetSweeper
10-10-2006, 09:34 PM
WoW you feel the same way to.. Is spiking at 25psi allot for you? The difference between my daddy and your daddy is, that if mine baught my shit, i would run 9s and if your daddy baught your shit, you would run 10s.. what now bitch. Oh and buy the way. how did you daily drive your car with no interior?

And no my car is not blown up, we are in the process of building your guyses worst night mare!

StreetSweeper
10-10-2006, 09:44 PM
hilarious. wtf does infared have to do with finding someone who got beat in a race? I thought you have a 6bolt with 2g pistons to george?

My car is an original OEM 6 bolt that it recieved from the factory with OEM factory made 2g pistons and OEM factory made 1g rods!

rysbrnr
10-10-2006, 09:45 PM
car sounds good in the video Trent. With all those high dollar and high hp parts... that car had better turn in a 10-sec timeslip. And junkyardtalon is correct....forever ago the old school DSM people were hitting 11's on small 16g's and no fancy-pants stuff, just the old knob-style AFC, hacked 1g MAF, 16g, fuel upgrades. There's no reason why it can't be done post-Y2K. This was back when TD05/06-20g was considered "too big for daily street driving"! And streetsweepers car, it has the goods to hit the 10 second mark, a green, big cams, plenty of fuel, DSMlink. 11.5 is just a start. I guess it just depends on close to the ragged edge people want to run their car.

I'm moving this thread to the trash talk section. It's about time there's some shit talking in here.

OldSkoolRCR
10-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey Boneyard...tell ya what I think...you just a fuckin jellious hater, got news for ya...I dont give him shit, or buy him shit, yes I work on the car but thats because I choose to it passes the time, maybee if your Daddy loved :heart: you and supported you sport he might actually help you out. But by the looks of things he dont. Yes I may loan him money ever now and then, but trust me he pays it all back, and to this day is 100% debt free with me. As far as Trents hunk of shit figures you would be impressed :prayer: , but your the one who works for him and he fucks over on a daily basis. I put out a challenge to you on the QC forms. You build you car and tune it, and we will build our car and have Jappbox tune it, well pick a day in the spring to go to the track, toss a few hundred in a hat for a bragging trophy, and each make 5 passes. best Et and MPH takes all. And for an encore for all the people that will be there, I will take my O'l klunker and totaly DESTROY Trents ass for free, yes for FREE you seen correct. So start saving those .5 centers. As far as tunners, I feel Jappbox and Dan Lewis are awsome tuners. And what gets me is you along with Trent lye like hell, every time I see a post about your Talon its a different set-up. Shit Trent could'nt even get that hunk of shit started and called Dan, where were you Mr. Tunner? exactly.

Oh and Trevor this is not drama, any time that Fagit Trent and Boneyard are concerned its BS... But we will settle it all in time I promise you that.

Funny never seen anyone in my whole life run and hide from a race like Trent does. And I have been racing a long time.

OldSkoolRCR
10-10-2006, 10:17 PM
"isnt that enough time??"

This statement comming from the guy it took 2mths to get a fuel pump.

Ok Trent this me talking to you personally, dont invlove George, just you and me...Talking all bad about racing...I am once again YES ME " oldskoolRcr" challenge you to a race, your ready enough for a tore apart car, your ready for me. Sat Oct 28 @ TriState...I am personally inviting everyone fro CRU...Please make the trip, to see the BIGGEST as I would put it "AZZWHOOPIN" you have ever seen. I will pay 100% of all your expensis to get there and you know my word is good. and if I beat you, we double them and you pay me. Please bring cash, I dont want your checks . So get of the Daddy this Daddy that card, Now Daddy is calling you out...And bring the Fag twins with ya. I know a few people that would like to talk to them about tunning. :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
10-10-2006, 10:22 PM
"how did you daily drive your car with no interior? "

Easy dumbass, the passengers and his G/F sat on 5gal buckets...duh......

rysbrnr
10-10-2006, 11:19 PM
So...this race with streetsweeper and drfast will be a good one. Both have the parts to go 10s. drfast's parts should make him faster...but who knows. streetsweeper is driving better right now...good ET with a slower MPH. drfast claims a faster MPH but can't put it all on the ground.......yeah this will be a good race. If drfast loses, he has zero excuses, especially with so much more into his car.

everyone get your side bets ready!!

OldSkoolRCR
10-11-2006, 05:44 AM
So...this race with streetsweeper and drfast will be a good one. Both have the parts to go 10s. drfast's parts should make him faster...but who knows. streetsweeper is driving better right now...good ET with a slower MPH. drfast claims a faster MPH but can't put it all on the ground.......yeah this will be a good race. If drfast loses, he has zero excuses, especially with so much more into his car.

everyone get your side bets ready!!

That race wont happen, Georges car is apart for the winter, Trent was cahseing fuel pumps all summer and could not race them...The race that should happen if Trent had balls and some class would be my challenge, but I guess he picks and chooses his races, same O'l Trent... :butthead:

drfast4ward
10-11-2006, 08:05 AM
"
Ok Trent this me talking to you personally, dont invlove George, just you and me...Talking all bad about racing...I am once again YES ME " oldskoolRcr" challenge you to a race, your ready enough for a tore apart car, your ready for me. Sat Oct 28 @ TriState...I am personally inviting everyone fro CRU...Please make the trip, to see the BIGGEST as I would put it "AZZWHOOPIN" you have ever seen. I will pay 100% of all your expensis to get there and you know my word is good. and if I beat you, we double them and you pay me. Please bring cash, I dont want your checks . So get of the Daddy this Daddy that card, Now Daddy is calling you out...And bring the f@g twins with ya. I know a few people that would like to talk to them about tunning. :biggrin:

This was never about You and Me Ed, but you took it upon yourself to save george's ass again..cause both you and him knows he is in trouble. especially when you him and japbox blew his engine.. say what you will no one tears down a perfectly good engine before they have a replacement ready to drop in.. you guys talk about trent lieing this and trent lieing that. you guys are the ones looking like a fool here. come next year I will except your challange after i whoop up on george.. remember theres a ladder to the top.. if i whooped up on you first.. then know one would get to watch me slaughter george... so i will just beat george first then i will accept your challenge..

and on another note you talk about me buy this and that pre-built.. so do you ... you bought a complete built car that ran 13s out of the box added cams turbo and dsmlink and your supposed to be special .. Oh ok I get it Special ED :) well you know what i also bought my car on ebay not running gutted it and started over.
the motor i bought was from a member of this boards brother, tore it down replaced main and rod bearings, re ringed it re-oringed it put my head on it and put it in the car.. I and my team built the car from ground up.. over the summer i tried several different fuels applications even Strait Alcohol but i could not get enough fuel without adding more fuel injectors. so we took it back to pump gas
I think he is just scared and puts you in the middle of it why dont you just back out let him deal with it i could care less if i race you thats not the point . the point is import versus import.. hell i would even take on jappbox if he didnt blow his shit up too... that would probably be a closer race than george.. oh well ..

And Ed I will ignore every post on every site you make cause reading your post just makes want to make me puke with disgust.. you want me to challange you bring a four cylinder to the table.. and tell your son to get the hell out of skirts or dresses he wears cause he is looking like a major pussy.

belittle
10-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Could have done without the music in that video.

DragonUSMC
10-11-2006, 09:19 AM
damn i wish it was still warm enough to run... =/ I would drive to see this show. sheit i might even fly back from CO to see this...

StreetSweeper
10-11-2006, 12:44 PM
This race is going down! Spring/Summer of 2007, we at StreetPSI and JappBox Tuning will race the StreetSweeper car against Trent! Time will tell.

Drifte
10-11-2006, 04:34 PM
[quote="Drifte";p="112612":73b15]hilarious. wtf does infared have to do with finding someone who got beat in a race? I thought you have a 6bolt with 2g pistons to george?

My car is an original OEM 6 bolt that it recieved from the factory with OEM factory made 2g pistons and OEM factory made 1g rods![/quote:73b15]

dork. i know that. but if you have to machine the 1g rods to fit the 2g pistons made 5 years later than your car...doesnt sound STOCK to me...

logans dad
10-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Jappbox, Let me barrow your intake and turbo lol, I want in on this.

Stg4raddo
10-11-2006, 06:26 PM
are third partys invited to enter this little party as long as its 4g63 powered?

Stg4raddo
10-11-2006, 06:26 PM
are third partys invited to enter this little party as long as its 4g63 powered?

DragonUSMC
10-12-2006, 07:06 AM
^only people that dont double post!!! =P

Stg4raddo
10-12-2006, 07:31 AM
i double posted because CR:u servers blow and it said page can not be found when i posted so i refreshed and then i got back to the thread lol. the guy im thinking of is from the chicago area and a good buddy of mine it would make things more interesting

drfast4ward
10-12-2006, 10:33 AM
sure tell him to get in line :) also would like to see the car with list of mods pics of engine bay what turbo etc.

rysbrnr
10-12-2006, 10:43 PM
sure tell him to get in line :) also would like to see the car with list of mods pics of engine bay what turbo etc.Why would anyone do that? I mean disclose all mods and show pics of the engine and what not. Just race him. you trap 131mph on readily available E85. No need to bench race a parts list right?

drfast4ward
10-13-2006, 12:30 AM
why not make it fair all my shit is osted in pics and explinationsjeesh you would think i am asking for top secret information...

but seriously your right it dont matter, I was just curious. it might not even be a race , i mean come on if the guy says he has 660 injectors and a 50 trim I would laugh and not even give in to a race.
Like I said was just curious how about a best et to date with the car he wants to race? you could lie but what fun is that? i am not looking to aniahlate any one and vice versa.. If its not fair one way or the other ehats the point?