PDA

View Full Version : Moving Thursday

ZacFields
10-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Alright kids be good I'll be moving all day thursday and my internet won't be hooked up until between 5pm-7pm tmw (we hope) so don't piss Dustin or Trevor off (the kickass new CR:U admins) or they'll open the can on your rears.

:mad: Wish me luck fockers!

Zac

Drifte
10-05-2006, 06:28 AM
gluck, i hate moving. i do it so often for other people to make a few extra bucks, im to burnt out to do my own moving.

dont hurt your back either...its easily done.

DragonUSMC
10-05-2006, 06:33 AM
wow dude... have fun, dont drop any boxes on your toesies!!!

TbTalon94
10-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Moving is always fun because your getting a new place and everything, then it sucks when you actually have to move all the boxes and shit...then un-pack everything. Packing is no biggie, just un-packing and organixing shit gets old.

GOOD LUCK MAN!!

Drifte
10-05-2006, 08:52 AM
hehe organizing...(ocd kicks back in..sees random things out of place)...

time to clean again today.

ZacFields
10-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Here's a quick update for you guys I'll do the good news/bad news thing:

BAD NEWS: So nobody in this house has ever had cable, and since it was built in 1979, obviously there are no cable jacks that were ever installed here. So when the cable guy came, he said i'll have to call an electrician to come hook up a cable jack in my room so that I can have INTERNET.

GOOD NEWS: I am able to pick up a signal from nearby that is very slow and very unreliable...but it works!

The move couldn't have gone any better! Closing was completed in under 15 minutes. I managed to back the Uhaul at Ashley's house.

As soon as we were done with the Uhaul (literally right after I brought the Uhaul back, the Slumberland guys came to deliver our Dining Room set and our Living Room set. So we all unpacked while they delivered that.

I set up our fish tank stand and 30 gallon fish tank. It looks excellent in the living room next to the entertainment center!

Now all that's left is for me to build this damn TV stand for the bedroom, and then hook up Ashley's TV and VCR and XBOX .

I'm calling the electrician today so hopefully we'll have our internet set up by the end of next week!

I don't know how long this free signal is going to hold up so I won't be around much until we get internet here. Have fun kiddies.

Zac

DustinsDuster
10-06-2006, 04:25 PM
good to hear the move went well for you man. sounds like a fun place; besides the cable woes that is.

keep us updated, and lets see some pics!

JustinS
10-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Damn, the lady before you guys didn't even have cable. Meeting someone who doesn't have cable, or the hook ups for it for that matter, is almost unheard of. Good luck with getting everything hooked up alright, hopefully they don't charge you an arm and a leg to get it done.

How's it feel to be out and on your own finally?

Drifte
10-09-2006, 03:19 PM
i woulda started tearing down walls by now and running billions of wires everywhere. atleast 2 speakers in everyroom. subs built into the floor or wall. and debt to match.