PDA

View Full Version : Make fun of the new guy!

JaceOne
10-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey people. I just heard of this cult from Zimmach, and I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and be cool. I drive an '05 Mazda 6, with tinted windows, CP-E MAFci system, '06 tail lights, and a partridge in a pear tree.

So far, this site looks pretty sweet. I can't wait to get to know some of the cars I see driving around, and talk some shit with the best of you.

Anywho, please welcome me and tell me how cool I am. Or tell me to piss off. Whatever works.

Peace.

Ashley
10-04-2006, 09:13 PM
well, you might be cool, but def not as cool as me. har har har.

im ashley, im an admin. if you have any questions, let me or zacfields (the owner/admin of cru) know, or dustinsduster and tbtalon, as they're junior admins. enjoy & have fun! =)

JustinS
10-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the site. What engine does your 6 have in it? Please say 3L. . .

JaceOne
10-05-2006, 02:24 AM
Welcome to the site. What engine does your 6 have in it? Please say 3L. . .

Oh yeah I forgot to specify. Yes, it is the 6s MTX. So it rocks my pants off. Woot woot.

JustinS
10-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Nice. People have been swapping those 3L's into Cougars/Contours for years now. I'd do one too, but I'm broke. :(

JaceOne
10-05-2006, 11:27 AM
It's a pretty sweet engine. It was pretty quiet at first, but once I opened it up a bit with the CP-E cold air intake, it has a nice growl to it. Now I need some pipes...

Ricky
10-05-2006, 11:28 PM
I got two pipes. My right and left arms...

no? yeah i thought it sounded gay. anyhow welcome to the site

JaceOne
10-06-2006, 02:46 AM
I got two pipes. My right and left arms...

no? yeah i thought it sounded g@y. anyhow welcome to the site

Lol. Nicely done. Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here. Oh, by the way, do you have a band-aid?

'CAUSE I'M CUT!