PDA

View Full Version : Sneak-Peak at Zac and Ashley's new Condo (PIX!)

ZacFields
09-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey guys,

Just thought I would officially announce it: Ashley and I have purchased a condo in Cedar Rapids! I'm not going to publicize the address or street or anything (lol) but I thought I would give you guys a few photos of the place.

We move in on October 5th, but we were able to go in today and take a few pictures. I would post more of the pictures but the lady who lived there was in the process of packing so she had a lot of junk laying around. Ash and I will take some pictures when we move in and have our own stuff in there and it's not quite so cluttered.

Here ya go!

We will definitely be taking more pictures with a better camera after we get all of our stuff moved in. Then probably some more pictures in about 6 months or so when we've accumulated more things like pictures to hang on the wall and all the other random things we'll be getting in the first 6 months or a year.

NitrousJunkie
09-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Looks really nice! When's the party? lol :bigthumb:

DragonUSMC
09-22-2006, 07:59 AM
awesome! congratz!!! yeah but when is the housewarming party?

melhoneybee
09-22-2006, 10:10 AM
you'll be surprised I use my deck all the time!

ZacFields
09-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

This was a long time in planning! I think it was at least a year ago that Mel and I had a discussion about how much all her bills were and etc. Ash and I have been saving up for a long time for this...and really didn't plan to move out for another year, but saw a house in Ely that we liked, and then started looking around at some condos and just could not pass this one up.

As far as the house-warming party goes, we'll have to get back to ya'll on that one. Along with the planning, came plenty of extra money for all the household things that we needed so we're really not in need of a "house-warming" party but we may have a small little shin-dig when we get settled in to show off our place!

We'll keep ya'll informed.

Zac

Ricky
09-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Sweet pad zac im going have to come see it soon

DustinsDuster
09-23-2006, 06:00 PM
yeah man, let me know when the party is. i'd totally go and help Jay bounce the party, hehehe.

brown7
09-23-2006, 06:19 PM
yeah man, let me know when the party is. i'd totally go and help Jay bounce the party, hehehe.

ya cause we have never crashed a party b4 (keg tossing comes to mind)

don't worry Zac, we would never do that to you!

OldSkoolRCR
09-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Cogratz Zach, a very wise investment.

Ashley
09-23-2006, 09:16 PM
yeah, well, we're having a house warming party for like our families and stuff the thursday after we move (i think) so we might be able to have some people over like.. the thursday after that, which i think is the 19th? .. that way you guys & other people we know can see the condo and stuff. i'm excited, i wanna show it off. haha. =)

ZacFields
09-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Oct 19th? Might as well call it a halloween party :) I'm down with that.

Zac

melhoneybee
09-25-2006, 01:29 PM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="111859":c0e43]

don't worry Zac, we would never do that to you![/quote:c0e43]

I Was outta town the keg tossing night.. lol

melhoneybee
09-25-2006, 01:31 PM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="111859":c0872]

don't worry Zac, we would never do that to you![/quote:c0872]

I Was outta town the keg tossing night.. lol

belittle
09-25-2006, 06:00 PM
I like the place and also the chair and couch. Those are SO comfortable. Almost bought them for the apartment.

Ashley
09-25-2006, 09:49 PM
yeah, when we were at slumberland, zac sat on the lounge chair thing and that was it, haha, the end of looking for furniture. but yeah, its really comfy, plus it looks nice which is also a big plus.

i'm exciteddd. =)

ZacFields
09-25-2006, 11:44 PM
I love how comfortable the couch was...and that chair....OHHH that chair! It was amazing. That thing hugs you when you sit down in it and I think the one thing I look forward to the most about moving in is that damn chair!

I'm going to be scared crapless to eat anything on that chair though. That's the only thing I didn't like about buying that particular set... if I gotta take my shoes off to lay on my couch/chair then that could be a problem. But I think we can work around it since I loved the chair so much . haha

Zac

Drifte
09-26-2006, 10:15 AM
sweet zac. i dont really have pics of my place. but balconies are awesome for grillin and chillin.

get an amazing grill, something rediculous that ya dont need. big an shiny and stuff.

peace

Ashley
09-26-2006, 06:48 PM
we cant have a grill on our deck though =( technically no one can if your deck is above ground level.

Drifte
09-26-2006, 07:35 PM
haha we do... but my roomate works for the complex. so we can do whatever we want. its excellent.