PDA

View Full Version : Wanna win free CR:U t-shirts?

ZacFields
09-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Want to win free CR:U t-shirts?

Beginning now, and running all through the winter, There will be a few contests running, and the winners will get a free CR:U t-shirt!

Right now there is a great opportunity to get a free shirt. Visit the link below for details:
http://crunderground.com/viewtopic.php?t=8751

Be the LAST person to post in that topic (the topic has to go without posts for 7 days, and the last person to post will be the winner!) How long will it last? Weeks? Months? Years? I'll make you all a deal right now: If that game lasts until this time next year, not only will host a CR:U party at Godfathers, but I will pay for EVERYONE's PIZZA!

And to top that, if it lasts until this time next year i'll give the last 5 posters in the topic a free shirt when it does end. DOCUMENTED! So get your butts in there and post.

We also may be giving out free t-shirts to the top posting users every month throughout the winter. Of course we will make it fair, so here are the rules for getting free CR:U shirts:

Rules:

-Everyone is eligible! But there is a limit of one FREE CR:U shirt per person. We are trying to get everyone involved, and also get some shirts on some new bodies if at all possible.

-If you win a shirt and you already have purchased one, you are still entitled to your one free shirt! However, you can opt to donate your shirt to any random user of your choosing.

Delivery of Shirts
I will be mailing the shirts out all winter unless you want to come to my condo to get yours. Between work and school my time is very limited and trying to coordinate a meeting time with somebody who works 3:30pm-midnight is hard to do for the average working/schooling person. Shipping will be free.

Can we still buy shirts
Of course you can! Check out our inventory and pick out whatever you'de like. The shirts look pretty cool. They're simple and "to-the-point." We have a lot of shirts, but we are still offering them for sale and urge anyone and everyone to buy one if you're interested!

Let's get rollin!

Zac

Zac