PDA

View Full Version : Employment Opportunity (VW / Audi Dismantling)

09-21-2006, 03:21 PM
I am looking for another employee to help out at the shop. My main worker has not been putting in enough hours due to school. I need someone that can work at least 30 hours a week.

The primary job would be stripping VW and Audi cars. You have to have experience with tools, rusty bolts, stripped heads, etc.

You would also need to package parts like sunroofs, trunklids, hoods, and everything else that comes on a car. So I need someone that has a good mind for puzzles (creating custom boxes).

You will get dirty, probably a cut on the finger here and there, and conditions can be cold outside when a part from an outdoor car needs to be removed.

wages start at $8 and will go up to $10 an hour once you prove yourself worthy.

I prefer 20+ in age because I know how much of a slacker I was back then. Responsible, dedicated, honest, and clean criminal records are a must.

Shop is located in Iowa City

515-451-6261
icdubparts@gmail.com

Stutz
09-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Im 17 and in high school would u be interested? if u are what would the hours be? and what about weekends?

belittle
09-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Do you sell alot of your cars on ebay? I always see smashed up audi's and vw's forsale in the parts section. I'd be willing to work but am a full time student at the moment.

09-21-2006, 06:47 PM
What hours are you guys in school? My current guy works weekends, but I have known him for 10 years so there is a high trust level. I would have to get to know you guys better before letting you alone in the shop. Google maps tells me north english is 42 miles away from iowa city. Is that where you live?

yes, I always have vw and audi parts cars on ebay. I just throw them on there so people request parts, i am usually not actually selling the whole car.

Stutz
09-21-2006, 07:11 PM
North English is where i go to high school at, i live about 30 miles away from iowa city maybe a lil closer.. i get out of school everyday at 3:20.

09-21-2006, 07:18 PM
North English is where i go to high school at, i live about 30 miles away from iowa city maybe a lil closer.. i get out of school everyday at 3:20.

Doesn't seem like that would work too well. The shop is slowing down to closure around 5-6pm

However, you could work for me during the summer