PDA

View Full Version : feuding nieghbors...

lil krumm
09-20-2006, 06:16 PM
This is a true story, it happened in Utah and was on the news!

A city councilman, Mark Easton, lives in this neighborhood.

He had a beautiful view of the east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built.

Apparently, the new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance. Mark and his new neighbor had some great arguments about this as you can imagine - not great feelings. The new neighbor had to drop the roof line - no doubt at great expense.

Recently, Mark Easton called the city and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home. Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate.
When they went to Mark's home to see the vent view, this is what they found... (see attached pictures )

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9016/house001wq1.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2456/house0012jy3.jpg

Stutz
09-20-2006, 06:26 PM
lmao thats awesome

DustinsDuster
09-20-2006, 11:52 PM
now that is the kindof thing i would do if i had tons of money.

the other wall could have the shocker.

ZacFields
09-21-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah same here dustin.

But we dont' have money... so I guess we'll just have to stick with the flaming bags of dog poo and the 'ole "seed" prank.

And for those of you who aren't familiar with the seed prank, it works a lot better in areas with nice grass. Take a 5 gallon bucket with bird seed, corn, watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, apple seeds, and whatever ya have mixed all in there. Now everyday when you know it's going to rain, reach into that bucket and grab a few handfuls of those seeds and chuck them into your neighbor's yard.

Do that all spring long and into the summer. When the summer hits, your neighbors will find some interesting surprises growing on their nice lawn.

Nothing says "I hate you" like a pumpkin/watermelon/corn/apple tree patch growing all over your neighbor's yard.

(BTW: If u want to be real funny make sure to throw the seed in areas that they might not notice for a while such as underneath their deck)

Zac

melhoneybee
09-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Nice Zac.... You can do that with Crab Grass too cause it grows in darker and faster.