PDA

View Full Version : 92 Eclipse GSX for sale

TbTalon94
09-19-2006, 12:15 PM
alright I found a 2g I want, and the previous "buyer" has fallen through. I need to sell this car right away or I am going to part it out. I need to sell it quickly. There are no major problems with the car at all. It's ready to drive however far you have to go. Comes with everything on the car at full price or I can take off a few things to get the price a little lower.

I'm asking 6,000 or best offer. Everyone that knows this car knows that is a KILLER DEAL. It has over 9k in parts and everything is done right. Everything works on the car, still has p/s and a/c.

Only defects are saggin headliner, corner of passenger side dash is peeling up (not bad), hatch struts are blown and thats about it.

Quick mod list is:
6bolt motor (rebuilt by mitsubishi 50k ago) w/fresh head, 4bolt LSD rear end
-PTE Ball bearing 50-trim
-ETS 32x10.5x3 FMIC with black pipes, gm-maf option and Tial BOV flange
-Polished Tial BOV
-Gm Maf with translator (latest version)
-Slow Boy Racing exhaust manifold ported
-2.5" custom tubular o2 housing w/Tial 38mm wastegate re-routed
-3" buschar cold air intake w/K&n filter
-PTE 880 injectors
-Walbro 255 pump w/aeromotive FPR and SS feed/return lines in engine bay
-DSMlink v2
-Comp 101-200 cams (fp2's or hks 272's)
-plx wideband (wired into dsmlink) with gauge in gauge pod
-Fidanza flywheel w/ spec stage3 clutch 6-puck sprung disk (holds 415+lbs torque)

and a lot of little things. The car runs and drives awesome. Tranny shifts great, clutch engages awesome, motor runs good. Car is good to run high 11's low 12's and still be a nice Daily Driver if need be.

I found a car i WANT and i need to get rid of this car before i can.

If no-one buys it then i'm parting it out.

LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...shoot me an offer. I may be able to take some things off to lower the price if needed.

-Trevor

e-mail: tballer2004@hotmail.com
phone: 389-6346
AIM: Tballer2004

PS: i have many pictures, just ask if you want some. If you are serious we can meet up and I can give you a ride and if you have the money you can drive it, i'm not giving out joy rides.

RandomHero
09-19-2006, 04:41 PM
bump for extremely nice car and good seller.

Drifte
09-20-2006, 07:24 AM
shiiit....joy rides :(

somebody buy this thing so i dont see it in peices!

RandomHero
09-20-2006, 04:01 PM
werd nig, parting it out would be such a shame :(

TbTalon94
09-21-2006, 07:39 AM
come on guys i NEED this gone by tomarrow...seriously. Someone buy this thing, i want my new car!!

sLoWnStEaDy
09-21-2006, 09:59 AM
ever thought about throwing it up on ebay? i have seen some 1Gs with much less done to them go for over $5K. jus throw up on a 24 hour auction and see what happens...