PDA

View Full Version : So ummm, I might not be around much longer

DragonUSMC
09-18-2006, 07:24 AM
So i've applied for a few jobs with the government out in CO. With the department of homeland security with the eagle airport as a secuirty officer at the airport and with the Forestry Servcie as an avalanche rescuer and resort consultant.

Took my Security test this last friday and just got an email from them saying I passed and will be called for my final interview. Which i have to drive out to CO and do... I really thought I would be around for this winter, but by the looks of it i might not be.

i dont want to jinx it... but man, i've got my fingers crossed.

DustinsDuster
09-18-2006, 05:15 PM
i know i already talked to you about it already, but yeah, let me be the first here to say itd suck to have you leave, but a lot more fun to go visit you in CO!

Stutz
09-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Thats kewl that ur moving up but sucks that u would have to leave. Good luck with it.

also what did u need up doing with that system i sold u? i miss it lol i had it for like 4 years.

Rollin on Dubs
09-18-2006, 05:52 PM
So i've applied for a few jobs with the government out in CO. With the department of homeland security with the eagle airport as a secuirty officer at the airport and with the Forestry Servcie as an avalanche rescuer and resort consultant.

Took my Security test this last friday and just got an email from them saying I passed and will be called for my final interview. Which i have to drive out to CO and do... I really thought I would be around for this winter, but by the looks of it i might not be.

i dont want to jinx it... but man, i've got my fingers crossed.

I have a feeling you would get to do just a little bit more snowboarding there than in iowa.

Just a guess

Drifte
09-18-2006, 06:37 PM
im jealous.

it will be a loss for our community.

melhoneybee
09-18-2006, 07:13 PM
awww.... that sucks Jay... for us anyways... we don't get to se eyou much.. but the time that we do is awesome!

Good Luck with that bud!

DragonUSMC
09-19-2006, 06:58 AM
I mean I’m not going to lie… I’m torn a bit. The job isn’t that better paying, and the cost of living out there is astronomical, so I don’t know… I know I want to be out there, but I guess in a way I’m scared to do that move again… difference is this time I’d have a job right away… that would make things a bit easier I imagine. I don’t know, I’m torn… I really am… maybe I could just go up to like a WI resort and work there full time…. Not the same but I guess closer to “home”.

Tricky the subs are in the 240 with my new 6X9s, that box and subs sounds ten times better then my trashed ones ever did. Probably installing the amp into the Jeep so I can swap out the subs from summer to winter =D

DragonUSMC
09-25-2006, 03:45 PM
OMGOMGOMGGOMGOMGOMG!!!! i just got a phone call from the security for the Eagle Airport!!! I have my final interview Oct. 17th!!!

Ashley
09-25-2006, 09:52 PM
for some reason, i cannot see you working security at an airport. lol. but good luck, hope all goes well. =)

DragonUSMC
09-27-2006, 06:26 AM
airport one is just a stepping stone to get me out there and somthing to pay the bills while i keep trying for the forest service avalanche rescue job =)

wait a min... why dont you see me as a airport security guy?!?!

biohazard
09-27-2006, 03:29 PM
I think you'd make an excellent airport security guy. I'm sure people would think twice before messing with your airport.

boxmakingman
09-27-2006, 05:05 PM
[jason c. voice] Sir, i am gonna need you to remove your pants, followed by anything you have on under those pants, and do it with a smile, pretty please [/]

ZacFields
09-27-2006, 05:23 PM
"Make it quick...and sexy. And when it's all over I want you to say 'oh my what a lovely tea party"

Lets see who can figure out that connection :)

Zac

Fire Hawk
09-28-2006, 05:28 AM
"Make it quick...and sexy. And when it's all over I want you to say 'oh my what a lovely tea party"

Lets see who can figure out that connection :)

Zac

Jay and silent bob strikes back.... easy Zac

DragonUSMC
09-28-2006, 09:53 AM
omg can you imagine all the sexy bois pants i get to make them take off!!!

er ummm... i ment hot chicks man! hot fukin chicks!!!

o_0

biohazard
09-28-2006, 09:53 AM
Job for Dragon (http://www.travelgearblog.com/archive/augmented-breasts-will-require-additional-inspection-at-airports.html)

DragonUSMC
09-29-2006, 06:52 AM
O M G.....

OK nm... this job might be the best job EVER...

melhoneybee
09-29-2006, 05:42 PM
really good perks??

DragonUSMC
10-02-2006, 09:58 AM
literally... =D