PDA

View Full Version : 91 GSX shell/car for sale

TbTalon94
09-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Ok here is what I got. This is my brother's car that we are re-building the engine/trans and are looking for a different shell to put it in. He is moving and we don't want to have to move the shell, so we want it gone as soon as possible.

91 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

~160,000 miles I think on everything
5-speed, AGX shocks all around, unkown springs (it's REALLY low), mis-matched wheels and tires (there all there), was pretty much stock.

Body is kind of roughed up, but it's not TOO bad, paint is alright. Out of 1-10, i'd give it around a 5-6 or so.

Full interior, in pretty good condition. Could use a little cleaning (a little dusty) and it would be nice.

It comes with everything on the car EXCEPT the Motor, Transmission and transfer-case. Saying if you drop in those 3, the car drives fine.

To my knowledge everything on the car works. I believe it has a sun-roof. It has no exhaust currently, but we have the entire exhaust, and it's custom 2.5" with a Bomz style muffler.

The front bumper is split in half (long wise) but we have a nice full replacement bumper that will be included if desired.

The car is roughed up, beat up, and would just make for a good DD or a beater car. You could use it as a parts car, or as a project to fix up and make look awesome.

I'll try and get some pictures sometime soon, but if anyone is interest let me know and I will tell you anything you want to know.

We are looking to get some money back because we payed way to much for this car in it's condition. So shoot me a few offers and I will let you know.

cliffs:
-91 gsx 5-speed, 3-bolt rear, full interior, rims, tires, agx shocks, everything in engine bay besides motor/trans/x-fer case

-little beat up, but definatly can be a nice DD or fixer-upper

You can PM me here, AIM me, or e-mail me. I'm at work from 8-5 everyday, so I will answer your questions as soon as i can (which is usually in a few mintues).

Thanks

-Trevor