PDA

View Full Version : A blonde joke to put an end to the rest haha

Luminatorz34
09-08-2006, 06:45 PM
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me.I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."
He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....."he sighed, . "let 's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box.

tylers88
09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
LOL NICE

DustinsDuster
09-09-2006, 10:38 AM
ba-dump bump.

JaceOne
10-05-2006, 09:30 AM
OH SNAP!

Im so white it hurts.

Zimmach
10-05-2006, 02:15 PM
You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your right side is a valley and on your left side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?
For the answer scroll down and click and drag your mouse from star to star.

* Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round. *

JaceOne
10-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Nice one Zimm. Except for the colossal failure of hiding the punchline in the same colored text, the joke was pretty funny. It reminds me of one I heard while touring with Aerosmith:

A young man is sitting at the bar, enjoying a few brews, when this older dude comes up to him and slurs "I just had sex with your mom!"

Everyone in the place is expecting a fight, but the young man just ignores him and enjoys his drink. A few minutes later, the drunk comes back and says "Your mom gives the best head ever!"

Still nothing from the young man. People are wondering why he is putting up with this.

Again, the drunk comes over and says "You mom is the best lay in the whole town!"

Finally, the young man looks over and says "Go home Dad, you're drunk."