PDA

View Full Version : Labor day weekend

melhoneybee
09-05-2006, 01:57 AM
What did everyone get done this weekend? With the extra day off.. and the (most of the time) decent weather? Just wondering..

I personally got a little bit of everything. I took the whole weekend off of both jobs. Friday got alittle tipsy.. saturday played volleyball, sunday gave the dogs a bath, and monday got the house cleaned laundry done... ended with a few games of bags outside to enjoy the weather before having the reminder that work was around the corner.

So I got all my check list done for the weekend and even have a little fun with different groups of friends!!

How about you?

Drifte
09-05-2006, 06:10 AM
had a little fun with my different groups of friends too. managed to get my parts car without wheels onto a trailer too.

...didnt do much else

TbTalon94
09-05-2006, 07:25 AM
I went to Ohio to visit my grandparents. Had a good time up there, lots of stuff to do..and their mall is ginormous compared to even Coralridge.

I also got some parts ordered :)

-Trevor

Stro
09-05-2006, 01:49 PM
I hung out at my friends campground most of the weekend, and worked 3rd shift.

so the green car is on the trailer now? sweet.

Talon92Fox
09-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Friday: Work
Saturday: Cedar Falls Raceway
Sunday: Sit around

:mad:

Drifte
09-05-2006, 05:24 PM
yeah stro. i picked it up, mostly by hand and put it on. it took awhile. gonna mow out their so we can ride easier

biohazard
09-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Went to my parents home for the weekend. Waited for a fuckhead to give me my money, which never happened. And tried to figure out why Nathan seemed to be very pissy.

Ashley
09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
i looked at condos. and cleaned out zacs room. and got groceries. that was about the extent of my weekend. =)

DustinsDuster
09-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Friday - went out and got drunk
Saturday - went out and got drunk, got hit on by gay guy
Sunday - worked on my car for a bit, went to a friends house for a party, got drunk
Monday - worked on my car a bit, actually stayed home
Tuesday - had the day off work, chores around the house, went out for my b-day.

stories on the way......