PDA

View Full Version : O come on

biohazard
08-31-2006, 08:09 PM
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1986/comeonxd6.jpg
That's it?
I'm so very dissappointed in you guys. It should be ten times that. LOL. I make more posts my self in a month on some forums. Yeah, it's like 35 a day for a month but still.

The end of my second week of school is tomorrow. w00t. I'm Honor Guard Commander this semester for AFROTC. So I got the headache of talking to the Marine Msgt today (well ok, he did the talking and I just said yes) to get the field access passes for the Missouri and UNI games.

Quite a few new 100s this year (freshmen), I think about 20. They are still learning. I guess I know what me and my class looked like last year, well I think we were just a little bit better.

I almost managed not to visit for a month. And it looks like I may be in the CR area this weekend. w00t for parents who have about 10 lbs of meat and a slowcooker for me to take back to my apartment. If anyone wants to do something Sat. night to Mon. morning let me know. I gotta be back in Ames before 1600 though, I have an extended Honor Guard practice to plan and execute.

DragonUSMC
09-01-2006, 06:36 AM
LOL yeah Marine Msgt.s do that alot when you have "talks" with them... honestly they should just call its "listens" cause if you get more then a "aye MSgt. or Yes MSgt." then I'd be surprised.

Good luck with your honor guard and what not, congratz!

DustinsDuster
09-02-2006, 09:19 AM
i just wanted to respond to your signiture.

have you ever heard that quote by General H. Norman Schwarzkopf; "going to war with the French is like taking an accordian while hunting"

just thought you might like that....

biohazard
09-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Yes I have Dustin. lol You must really love my signature.