PDA

View Full Version : Dragcity Results?

Ninesecsnake
08-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Hello, anybody home??

Its been a week since Dragcity and no timeslips. I heard Torrey went deep into the 8's on low boost.

I wish I could have made it but my car isnt completed yet.

Lets see those timeslips!!

Anyone going to Brainerd for the Muscle Car Shootout?

allgo
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
I think torry went 8.99s on low boost. I might be wrong. I drove my Gn up and ran 11.20s at 124 was my best but keep in mind this was with a very mild tune. I hope to go for kill in a couple weeks. When is your car going to be done Talcott?? The wagon went 9.0s on a shitty 60ft. Snickerlicker ran hard on only 6clylinders.

Ninesecsnake
08-28-2006, 10:33 PM
I think torry went 8.99s on low boost. I might be wrong. I drove my Gn up and ran 11.20s at 124 was my best but keep in mind this was with a very mild tune. I hope to go for kill in a couple weeks. When is your car going to be done Talcott?? The wagon went 9.0s on a shitty 60ft. Snickerlicker ran hard on only 6clylinders.

Thats damn good Joe, drive to the track run 124mph and drive home. The wagon is haulin ass also, I sure wish I would have came to watch.
As for my car, I am picking up the hot parts from the coaters tommorrow, evrthing else is almost done. I hope to make it to CFR in a few weeks as our track closes early this year.

Ill call you and find out when everyone is headed to the track.