PDA

View Full Version : The Pink Taco?...

RangerXLT
08-28-2006, 02:27 PM
I was just listening to rock 108 and colton gave me the idea to post it on here. They were talking about the new arizona cardinals stadium that's supposed to be built here within the next few seasons or so. Anyways, a mexican restraunt chain down there named "The Pink Taco" is offering the Cardinals CEO 30 million over a 10 year period to name the stadium after them. It would be the Pink Taco Stadium. They said none of the cardinals want anything to do with it but the CEO is having troubles turning down that sum of money. mmk honestly, am i the only one who sees that as kind of disturbing that he is considering naming a real pro NFL stadium after that?...

DragonUSMC
08-29-2006, 06:27 AM
people do crazy things for $$ and big coperations are not any different. I'm sure if Mr. CEO recieves enough incentives that he will do it.

Stro
08-29-2006, 10:08 AM
this reminds me of when Larry the Cable guy was talking about the companies sponsoring sports. like the Tampon 500.

RangerXLT
08-29-2006, 03:12 PM
hahaha yeah, i totally forgot about him saying stuff like that. man that's a great series of movies.

DustinsDuster
08-29-2006, 05:08 PM
just like in Fight Club; "Planet Starbucks"...