PDA

View Full Version : Zac or Ashly

logans dad
08-25-2006, 11:42 PM
My box is full and I cant delete ant thing or send PM's. Is there any thing you can do for me so it works?

It says invalide session to what ever I do.

Ashley
08-25-2006, 11:54 PM
*ashley

i'll look into it and see what i can figure out.

logans dad
08-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Thanks, Ashley.

Was trying to send Trevor a pm and couldnt.

ZacFields
08-25-2006, 11:58 PM
I'm looking into it. I think I know what it is but I need to check something first.

I will post again in about 10 minutes.

Zac

Ashley
08-26-2006, 12:02 AM
vic, zac's working on some mysql5 bugs to try and fix them.. but in the meantime.. i deleted a ton of your old PM's.. see if it works now, and post and let us know whether it does or not.

logans dad
08-26-2006, 08:19 AM
I thought maybe my inbox and out box being so full might be the problem also, I just tired to PM Trevor again with the invalid session message again. Thanks, I know Zac will get it figured out.

Luminatorz34
08-26-2006, 08:19 AM
ok, question then. about bugs and stuff. i logged on lastnight, and on the left side it shows my avatar and how many posts since my last visit. well, everything there was for randomhero instead of me. which was weird as hell. i thougt someone hacked my acct or something, but i clicked on random's avatar, and it brought up all my stuff. so i refreshed, and it was still his stuff. his avatar, his posts since lastvisit, his name under tha avatar. but now, im on, and everythig is fine, its all my stuff again. can someone answer that question for me??

Ashley
08-26-2006, 08:39 AM
yesss, i can.

zac changed the settings a little bit to help bring the page load time down. he set it so that the left navigational bar only grabs information from the database every xx seconds (i dont know for sure how long). so if randomhero looked at the site, then you logged in before it grabbed information from the database.. it would show randomhero's name & avatar. buuut.. i believe zac switched it last night so it grabs information faster than he had set it for, so that problem SHOULD be fixed now.

RangerXLT
08-26-2006, 09:18 AM
it did that same thing with me and rollin' on dubs. my internet explorer remembers my log-in's and i typed in R to get them to show up and it gave me a choice between RangerXLT and rollin' on dubs...i was like wth?

ZacFields
08-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah that problem is fixed now.

Vic, can you try sending a PM again and then copy and paste the exact message to me. That will probably help me determine what it is.

Zac

logans dad
08-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Zac, I tried again and then tried to PM my message to Trevor and then to you, still the invalid message. Dont waste a lot of time on it if others PM's are working.

I wonder if letting my boxes get to full have some thing to do with it. I cant even delete them myself and they are still there.

Could it be something with my puter you think?

ZacFields
08-26-2006, 01:07 PM
What does the error message say? Not a lot of people use PM's on CR:U so it probably isn't just you, it might be others as well.

Also try this as well Vic, go to the bottom of the screen and click on the link that says "MyCookies Manager" and then when that opens, click the link to erase your cookies from CR:U.

Then when you do that, close all the internet explorer windows and then open them back up again and log onto CR:U.

I'm not sure what the deal is...but i'm going to figure it out. Next time you get that message, just highlight it with your mouse and then right click on "Copy" and then come back to this topic and right click on the reply window and put "Paste."

I think maybe if I see exactly what the error message says, I can probably figure out what it is.

Zac

logans dad
08-26-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah that problem is fixed now.

Vic, can you try sending a PM again and then copy and paste the exact message to me. That will probably help me determine what it is.

Zac

this is the message I get Zac. Invalid_session

Even when I tried to delete my inbox, outbox and saved box the same message comes up.

Tried to pm you and the same message. Invalid_session

Ashley
08-26-2006, 04:40 PM
thats all the entire message says? theres nothing below or above that?

logans dad
08-26-2006, 07:22 PM
General Error

Invalid_session

Cedar Rapids Underground Forum Index ยป General Error

MyCookies Manager

This is it Ashley, I deleted my cookies manager also.